The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

47 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

So has everyone sent? I wanna see my competition

bKA9HVz.jpg

Competition? What competition? 

anigif_sub-buzz-6302-1513273669-1.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

so was the theme cheetah print

34dlDi5.gif

the only other print these **** know are the ones in jeans 

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

the only other print these **** know are the ones in jeans 

hot 

sent everything

the bottom girls were really hard to rank cause all of yall were not good :heart2: 

box using mergen mcmicheals gifs :mazen: 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

sent everything

the bottom girls were really hard to rank cause all of yall were not good :heart2: 

bKA9HVz.jpg

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - the gag here was that this was better outfit-wise than her met gala outfit! It's similar in silhouette from Aquaria in R1, but it's much better executed here. I actually like it here. 

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - ma'am I'm sorry but this is awful :( It's sits so odd and the patterns aren't.. cute together

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I truly only like the pic of her standing against the car. Her and the dress look sexy there. The rest of the pics it kinda looks like a pile of fabric. It's okay tho

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - finally some real Manila up in here. This is nice, I like it

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - yeah this was amazing, already serving fashion icon. Really like it

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - idk, besides her making the dress seem bigger, in reality it's just a flowy dress with a busy, but not that interesting print. I guess it'll do

PREZLI | RITA ORA - this very out there and committed to an aesthetic. I like it, but I despise the awful shoes. 

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - is that a pizza slicer on her head? anyways next

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - not as prints-and-patterns-y as the other entries here, but it'll do I guess. Think the dress itself is actually nice. She looks nice here

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - idk what to say.. not that exciting?

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - yes ma'am

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - this is ok. she def has the better outift of the two. The head bands are a big no no. I actually don't mind this outfit. Maybe cause I love how they worked out the top, the rest isn't that interesting but it's not awful either so 

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - like the prints, but the outfit itself isn't that exciting

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - this does not suit her at all

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - not that exciting jacket, period looking ass panties and mismatched (awful) shoes. We-

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - I love a Versace print, I do think, this one is a bit too busy. It could be better

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - the better Valentino Met Dress for adut but wbk. This is incredibly beautiful

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - idk what that first round with you was, but I'm happy you're still here. This print/pattern is dope (and the background lowkey helps sell it too)

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - the belt here is ugly, but the rest is quite ok. Not super interesting but she looks hot so

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - ''it's an iconic fashion moment'' - Michelle Visage

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - ''it's NOT an iconic fashion moment'' - not Michelle Visage

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - I'm bored

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - well.. the print is actually somewhat cool from what we can see.. but it's still just a jacket with pants..

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - not a huge fan of the corset, but she looks supercool here and I'm sold on the rest. It's ok overall

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - asian excellence

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - the top looks a tad messy, but the rest is absolutely gorgeous

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - it looks really.. off. Maybe it's the corset, maybe it's the top entirely, but I don't like it.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - not bad, not great. Not that exciting either.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - why did you not send her met gala dress :rip: this is.. not that good

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? 

I guess we stan

9yW1HYK.gif

I disagree about the print/pattern but other than that I'll take it :thing: 

Spoiler

Better things coming up next round :soda:

32 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

box using mergen mcmicheals gifs :mazen: 

What's wrong with using a gif of a LEGEND??? 

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

What's wrong with using a gif of a LEGEND??? 

miss thing is the embodiment of marvel's red skull in drag

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

miss thing is the embodiment of marvel's red skull in drag

tenor.gif

Navy being tasteless. We been knew. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.