The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Ehm white, black, metallic and red are the most interesting rounds always ma’am.. what did you want??

PCwe3B5.png

tell ha

PCwe3B5.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noah said:

black, metallic, red, or maybe a fun round like couture would've been better

PCwe3B5.png

yall dont deserve that yet

PCwe3B5.png

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Not with that avi, better hope you’re not the automatic eliminated contestant next round

PCwe3B5.png

just trying to have some fun and I stay getting threatened by judges of the game. sending a help request to get this game SHUT DOWN. sick of the bias

PCwe3B5.png

6 minutes ago, Noah said:

black, metallic, red, or maybe a fun round like couture would've been better

PCwe3B5.png

Well we can’t do black round just yet. I believe we’re saving that for Pinkbox’s elimination 

PCwe3B5.png

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Well we can’t do black round just yet. I believe we’re saving that for Pinkbox’s elimination 

PCwe3B5.png

Okay I screamed 

Still rihported tho

PCwe3B5.png

22 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Asksksks not WHITE round after these posts :bibliahh:

@Sabbath reported under Zero Tolerance Policy policies have fun going to JAIL.

trying to get me banned I-

tumblr_n7rogphTGm1smcbm7o1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

trying to get me banned I-

Asksksk I meant Sabbath was the one getting rihported tho.

PCwe3B5.png

but Gaga’s been serving so. let me rihport you too.

PCwe3B5.png

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Okay I screamed 

Still rihported tho

PCwe3B5.png

PCwe3B5.png

26 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

ROUND 5: WHITE

is this Beyoncé shade?

24 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Asksksk I meant Sabbath was the one getting rihported tho.

PCwe3B5.png

but Gaga’s been serving so. let me rihport you too.

PCwe3B5.png

eaux mess nvm ignore that post pls

PCwe3B5.png

That was so close... :jonny:Thank you @Loyalty

The way I'm gonna start bombing soon enough cause I'm pulling out all the stop so early on and using one of my best looks for this round

PCwe3B5.png

at least it's paying off and I'm 3rd overall

PCwe3B5.png

CRITIQUES

On 6/19/2019 at 2:12 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

reclaiming ha fastest judge throne

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – I like this. The beading and embroidery on the top is beautiful. I do wish that we had more pictures of her wearing look, though.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – This really, really looks like red to me, but I shall take your word for it. It's a nice look, I enjoy the laidback/clean feel.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – Oop. This is a serve. I love that the dress gives off somewhat of an industrial feel. Love the belt too.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Very S2 Gone with the Window challenge.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I wish you could've used a phone a family member card, because whew I really liked the look, the drama of the sleeves was everything. But on to your real entry... that is 100% gold :deadbanana2:. But if Sabbath approved it.. I must comply. It's an alright look, it's kinda sloppy looking.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – Mmm. This is really bad. It's serving me fruit salad in the worst kinda way. Not a fan whatsoever.

PREZLI | RITA ORA – Hm. This is kinda cheap looking. 

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – This is red.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – This is red.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – A lot going on.. but I do appreciate the fact that it is actually orange. I'm not mad.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Um a serve. And I love the black patent leather accent.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – The discount universe jumped out! It's aight.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Cute. I would've gone with this, personally.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Very pretty. I love the flower applique.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – This is way too abstract I-.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – This is red.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – Welp. Do you need any assistance mopping?

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – This is nice.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I like the print. I'm not really in love with the look, though.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Definitely your weakest look for Aquaria thus far. The hip and crotch area is.. off to me. But at least it's orange.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – This is pretty. I'm getting an art deco feel.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – The sisterhood of the traveling dress! The dress is gorgeous & it would look good on whoever wore it honestly.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – Meh. At least it's orange

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – I was like ugh this is boring af at first. But then I noticed the ombre effect :jonny:. I love it

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – Pretty and boring.

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - it's good compared to the rest, but not so good compared to your other entries. I do like that you sent something I never saw before and the embroidery is stunning. Don't particularly like how the wig looks and other styling elements, but it'll do overall

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - a nice suit, Nothing too overboard but not really boring cause it's done well. a pass

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - wow takes me back to the peak Balmain days of this decade. This style of dress is so cool, unique and sexy. I for one do not like the belt but I like the rest so it's all cool. 

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - this looks like she needed to do sumn with her left over fabric and just randomly put it all on. Not a fan

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I remember loving this look but looking at these pics.. hmm well it might've just been the hair and styling huh. It's not offensively bad but it looks a bit messy. I like the color though (also it's an orange-y gold cough clueless cough)

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - girl.. find the note.. find the note

PREZLI | RITA ORA - this looks like they didn't have enough fabric left and just stitched a few pieces just so that it at least covers it all. It looks kinda cheap. On the other hand it makes her look sexy too so I don't fully hate it

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - I don't see how this is orange sjsjs, sabbath ma what you smoking? anyways this is ugly too! it makes her look broad

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - yeah this looks more red (than blood orange) too, also not obsessed by the look either so

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - besides the pants length and the druggie face, this is actually quite nice. It's a lot, but a lot in a cool way. Prolly your best entry to date 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - 

this vid for this entry 

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - I actually like this sjsjs. It feels on-trend. They did the poor gal on the left so wrong though sjsjsj. 

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - Clueless already showed you what you should've gone with and I agrih :fan: this ain't too bad, though not that exciting either (also ugly sunglasses)

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - the idea is there, but the execution is lacking at points imo. Esp the edges are not.. it. The flower piece is nice though, and it's overall not that bad.. it just could've been better

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - if fatbox stanned that sports outfit in the pink round from Mans.. I'm going to STAN this.. period! this is nerve and well executed

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - idk bout this.. very.. just a dress (a red one too but eaux well)

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - welp does Clueless need assistance mopping after hating on this look? I'm not going to help though! This is nice and reminds me in a way of your pink entry, but here it's well executed :mandown: 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - this is nice!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - this is not it! sorry

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - yeah it's a shame she didn't take a pic with the robe that it was supposed to go with cause it would've helped you. Now it's just a corset with tumors

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - it's okay

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Valentina wore it better x; but this is still really beautiful. I like it

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - :jonny5: I am in love. It's a simplistic, but not basic gown. It's beautiful, it's orange, it's sexy it's all of it. yes ma'am!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - the ombre effect is great. I'm not in love with this, but it's really not that bad

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - it's safe.. a bit too safe.. but it works so like.. what now?

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee 

On 6/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Eh… it’s not bad and that’s not something most can say this round so props to ya mama! But it’s not my favorite look and the lace on her face looks cheap and doesn’t fit her face, they could’ve cut it to make it look better nn

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – Ok werk, this is my fave look of yours until now! It’s cute, she looks good. Her eyes look like she just got her soul sucked out of her and she died while smiling though kii

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – The look is pretty cool tbh! I don’t care for the color and the belt is awful, but overall it’s good and something I haven’t seen before

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Meh… it looks like curtains and very cheaply made, serving first episode sewing challenge. I don’t live for all the separate patterns and colors together, but it’s not a bad look

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Kiiii she really had nothing else? This was… not it and I think you know it, the pants… girl

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is pretty… ugly. I don’t understand what they were going for with the nude illusion and the beading, and I hate the separation between the top and the bottom

PREZLI | RITA ORA – Way too many strings and tied together messily, not a fan of one being red and the other being orange. But it’s cute

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – Ignoring the fact that you might be color blind, this dress is… cute-ish. The polka dots are really ugly

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – Ignoring the fact that you might be color blind, it’s not really cute and it’s all wrinkly

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Well it definitely has orange… but yeah no, it's ugly

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – It hurts to say that a Hadid sister has been doing it for me these past rounds

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – I wish the black straps weren’t there, but it’s actually kinda cool! Not a look that would be fierce in the top 5 or something, but in an uglee round, it’s cute!

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Well it’s very simple. Not bad, not great either, but I like the belt

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – R1 : dress with tiny blue flowers

R2 : dress with flower pattern

R3 : pajamas with flower pattern

R4 : dress with a huge flower in the middle

Can you come up with something ELSE, I’m OVER these flowers. Fortunately for you, I think this dress is pretty nice and the flower complements it, especially for this uglee round, but I desperately need something else next round.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – Okay this is kind of a serve, it also stands out. Although I do think that this would be way fiercer in POSE, I feel like the actual outfit with the lights on would be kind of a mess. But it’s orange!

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – It’s a simple dress

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I wish there were less wrinkles, but… werk! We love the reverse catfish of CG8

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – I like this! And I also like the fact that it’s very different from all the other looks you’ve sent

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Why do I feel like most of your entries aren’t really it, but also not bad enough to be eliminated, no shade!

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – This is pretty. Simple, but cute! and very orange

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL  - It’s cute. Not gag worthy, but not the super basic either

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – This isn’t gag worthy and not the best outfit ever, but compared to the others in this round, this is pretty good!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – I was about to say I wasn’t a fan of the color, but the first pictures didn’t do it justice, the color really POPS in the last pictures, I live! Also one of the RARE times where the nude illusion WORKS, so good job!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – I hate the length, but it's pretty cute!

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – I’m bored and I’ve BEEN bored

On 6/21/2019 at 1:52 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  I love the intricate embroidery of the top, it’s very unique. Not a fan of the lace on her forehead or the dusty wig tho. It’s decent and im glad you sent the runway photos so we could see how the dress looks when it’s not being held.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – I really like this look! I think it’s very fresh and fun and I’m glad you kept this for this round and didn’t waste it in the last one ddd so far my favorite Alena entry

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - I like a lot of things about this look: the interesting shade of orange, the studs, even the length is perfect. My only complaint would be the belt but it’s not that big of a deal. The entire look is well put together and that’s something not everyone can say this round.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – I…...really don’t know. It’s a little messy but I don’t hate it.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I like this shade a lot, but I hate the pants. Wish you photoshopped Cardi’s face on Henessy’s smh.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA –  This looks like two different looks put together. I like the finish of the skirt where it’s orange but also reflects pink, that oculd’ve had potential. The top, meh, I appreciate the effort but nah.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA –  This looks like a FashionNova dress gone wrong. Not a fan this week.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – It’s… a nice dress. Nice back detailing. That’s it.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  Issa no from me luv x. I think this makes her look older and not just because of the silhouette of the jumper is very retro. I also really don’t like the fabric, it looks very cheap.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – A little too much but at least it’s interesting. I like parts of it lol I feel like the patterns could’ve been mixed a little better but i’m ok with it.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Ma’am this is a SERVE.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT –  I mean, Miss Clermont is not getting that CFDA award anytime soon and this is nowhere near close to being my favorite look but I appreciate the little campiness in the design.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Beautiful gowns.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – I love how it looks in the first pic where she’s moving it, it looks very pretty. On the second one, I’m kinda ehh about it ‘cause I don’t like the way the skirt falls and shows part of it being shorter. I love that you went for a peachy orange tho

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I think this is very interesting and cool (not in a shady way) since we haven’t seen a single glow in the dark outfit. Werk Miss Anja. You might not be able to see the entire thing but what we see is enough to make up the entire outfit.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – It’s a dress. Nothing more and nothing less. The cutouts in the front look good.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I’m not a fan of this type of fabric but I like the silhouette and the construction of the puffy sleeves, it all flows together very well.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  A little boring but it’s pretty and I appreciate how different it is from your other entries.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I like the print, it really makes it more interesting. But the outfit is kinda just there.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  We love a monochrome moment. It’s on the simpler side but it works.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – It’s not _bad_ but it’s very forgettable.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  She looks like a Moth in Flames kii I like the corset, it’s very well made, not huge on the wings tho, but it was for a specific runway so I’m sure they werer there for a reason I don’t remember.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  I looooooove the fabric they used for this and how it just POPS on the last picture. I just really like the way it’s constructed, it’s definitely a showstopper and I think my favorite entry of yours so far.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  Very simple but it’s still cute. I hate the brown-ish ribbon on her waist tho.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  Very innocent Taylor look. Good enough to keep you safe.

RESULTS

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Z4BGhnDU2lvmh6lOGyuZ0ELMdfPf7KBo4qbI6M_vZADgJIUp1s-PjO1mrqm5TOEjkdpKloSY2Db-ToqXm1Y4ek_Ur6uz6qd03piG7YRtmIJZUgZAxgcljDLESYTDLDnAAgJngHPO

Reveal hidden contents

1st

ChYJFVK9GUGaWqMoBC97GFrfdW8s-eqU1rzI-REe5keysRqaOIxsswXZufN0eJJ3UpuJIsSkKduIJaBInO3NzWAfsBNUdKCCcM58sJ87ropCkoLK_5gjhAtptaQJOHlqIEbVa_fj

@Loyalty

Congrats on your win Loyalty! Please PM who you choose to eliminate from the bottom contestants after I reveal them ASAP

Clueless:3 / Navyofbadgals:1 / Pinkbox:1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1.5

2nd

bAZrMiyjVJP91rR_A1kC5P8TbJIMkxecFKtzn4tbxcs_8plCqdEsCP7QsJlE54lsom86y1YkaZcYRJyirDsuXELWBHHka0yHqYvD9cqrO4B7EHatGEcA9IUwLRvDOVgYy210c06_

@kipperskipper

Clueless:1 / Navyofbadgals:2 / Pinkbox:2 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 2.25

3rd

6jt_LC01CbeLuk4pA9BZaup0R1kNxECtKex-vS1W8BCSw6ZVDnBLgAWQUaqwJkq8euQHRy-XNnjTeOU7HITNDJCrKu5QcevgvR_F2OuRGYwbpKqWRMOW5RLU2qfXkmSR3sTEVQM4

@K$Ellie

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 4 / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 9

Average: 6

i1VRZkKVffDhk62n88Yohh6u85QHsdSLJ3Bxm-e0q1JmMzbfcBOsLjgO-cz84pvYUQu6lSw1Cy3la9yD5k13SSFPZFJC9XT-eNfTWFK65hFqdXLCw2Nv53j8ND08TIf3BY7lmSac

Reveal hidden contents

4th

AF8iyvmz3Z3T6vdC6scOl8iAW1Y-cVFbciE03VQyy_pCYKQ4Tioht5AU6ciRUtc6M-IKUvJYIPmqz_YXcRJR-aIv6Ct7eyKkuYXYOsvWq7lxwNBmL2rXbgMLQngEQAT9B_Y1NW6X

@Riri.

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 7 / Sabbath: 8

Average: 6.5

5th

e8IrlAPacmh6Ch5SqOZQynTYpuGr3cXvTHMVJnLO3feTkWIjfi4T2o9NL0nKXAgvKajnjXTybdn9iroXOHZUkZsqbvuyrNEsqFi1J242A7GElbZlVE6wcLMFVxU2Q2SA5qdq75A2

@Noah

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 12 / Pinkbox: 10 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 6.75

6th

BWnmE3dm7YNKzC-Y9m6e9hAvCsL9bweUPO7ObAX1gkrjH6XhyNOa8TfqdQf-zNTP3PozEq9k603UE3Zoo5tyAtYKTVR3f6eJoCUwABf7wz3MLvDbuKC2zPZogVdmlJlzoR-wACgm

@Alena

Clueless: 9 / Navyofbadgals: 8 / Pinkbox: 6  / Sabbath: 5

Average: 7

7th

5hnG5X6QYzQ5ZxeFkL-UrOXBgB_ZQcxNIuLVpR0MUJnO1r9uQD6qYn9ma8ba3TLIb87ltu6vtZiQEOQhFOai-9-1-nI9dRqwxxmcBqG5dgdZgFrrj2qMsM4z43E71qC1W8t0QTwn

@Nurr

Clueless: 8 / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 7 / Sabbath: 10

Average: 7.5

8th

mVOWDuAxCJOKfXa_mKNC_Z8nQ9wsOSlY5rpTJYJIOVR1isQ_LDk62Idd3P5GXDqc-cjr7ie9E9kZUzsoYx9YSPuy5Tb2LO8He0cT6rRMTFzllr9_VxXmu2BKLiifAp8K7lmp_Nxa

@Yvess

Clueless: 23  / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 7.75

9th

cgw7RDV27m4dMGfShD57rMS9E1BlgvHxwvfOnRMtIdMJoPEoPAINnJtG6vydaPN9Ld79vyFCzktlsTHZHcwvbuRV07O2HRLEuwaf5-dDugt9K9vyfVVqcKIkINjLTDw7Rz2tvawS

@thecptz

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 10  / Pinkbox: 8 / Sabbath: 12

Average: 8.75

10th

QGBMQTslX3EcJ9Zfn2ktRK4gn0Vg7AoFPEzKMnWvGjm6l0oAcnwrpC3cVPqT-s3jd_5fWyAZ5syzIU1Rqf45Pkr9JvnoYaZy8kXSgwV840-NtvfP2iJvuZyzS-7W7MrrGt73E4vH

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 16 / Pinkbox: 9  / Sabbath: 11

Average: 10

aUzdC7eXAWRCuEkmepcUytFpgEH5-UgUDVI3yjjYMKXE-VwiBthJ1-9EGrAnl7xLx9AWwBm72CmKC_wE6ZpATOCawBQ0p9Nz_GMI_0qZW-OeytTDIykcJgl0Y3Jrck8MtJo2KHL6

Reveal hidden contents

11th

owYtyLY5C1uY-w-Owbz5pciv-syoXkkt-7CHMMoH9CAbrH0CkYoFM3U6YN-BbjboakPMXGLSY3cGf2EmDtDf_qpJQ7ylbvpHqP_FYItARTHM24V3hIVVEQat8ONqomqyIPPbkeES

@beatinglikeadrum

Clueless: 25 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 13 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 12.5

12th

TorCOmZJCNJYJcQtWnCcCTWXxHmHcwgES3CSd6yu43e25NyrfdETHSnB4pp91w1Zm7JPieK7Bo7pQaZ9pVS1vV-EyP8TjWjdpKS7IYbcJQDBStaScNswooqKdAez_CvbPa8QQh-I

@Psycho

Clueless: 15 / Navyofbadgals: 18 / Pinkbox: 12 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 13

13th

m-YTZZtDDKCW1hb3Cu3v7FomrvZLDotKBFCVBk_u4FltbgNlPUVI_0K-MLLcSRNSDxo2814puBsIs32qeSFG1w-dYeGvDY5AMxeHCXxOditqlhBOIY02SSe1ypP5g6pLEvfFbKMu

@Bey_Rihstan

Clueless: 14 / Navyofbadgals: 9  / Pinkbox: 11 / Sabbath: 22

Average: 14

14th

5Wv3oYLPT7-maNE1UImgd7pXXLNnNdcM_4MT3to-cQDszeUCf1qiRgjcfAgcF2jnGZJPrcIYEMwo73F83aQcFBYpNc9z5ywRouUgEXEFqmERvr6NSjou1xZxwh63nW188wk1GHw0

@Guero

Clueless: 12 / Navyofbadgals: 15 / Pinkbox: 14 / Sabbath: 18

Average: 14.75

15th

uVQ3rJfNOl1Ql4_LEfUrH2D0-9NpAN2p8CzhyoxSMPpEhPIXaDu2G9_68heXJ97q53a9bqmulD_8KS3Ph0Jl7wUBQdzj4TXcrh5_3X46zw_PijPGb0Nk4vmGujo9hhf5ZypFUB9j

@Overprotected

Clueless: 11 / Navyofbadgals: 11  / Pinkbox: 21 / Sabbath: 17

Average: 15

16th

mHuJJnPWJX6wYo0lEgbvwL4EqcBhHWtffTRbAc1gYCIBxjuorwhYkPQYtZM9q1SU3hWwS3PogTlsDsFGsqpvxRTWi8KB_ULYUg7q8BAKKZz2_fMHfPWv5AiWtJVrIgMjXkVPAEjH

@Tsareena

Clueless: 20  / Navyofbadgals: 13  / Pinkbox: 15 / Sabbath: 13

Average: 15.25

17th

JkVPHqbs7NScawWzrPPrp5IpGSNo9znJeJupj-xxp-CFcztsVw955wr8z3nOLw3vyktScZYkm3OG05OJ16zt2x7iluMEDD-MMUVIOMLpRgMJWFhqSPzUTStvy4PYFdlNgmkZiN4D

@BabyCantYouSee

Clueless: 13 / Navyofbadgals: 17 / Pinkbox: 19 / Sabbath: 15

Average: 16

IldTCzA0mNyAU7ix98nCvscDRFUMkK91C_g6NeO6V22eapObSUpYhwCiZP5Alf7ZpXfKdnzcTTF6MdJmcOQlq6jWAwfb-Sg8f4oBKS0sgL5o1_Lc4VHSgtPKiAKFDt5CtwN4rm4A

Reveal hidden contents

18th

5CdZWkcTj3XjHFOj0fxHdF_wWiO4nL34IY-UqGAu2hanlhtzlF76Lu_AHgn6g57ILHqDGGysXfpNsguMDBH4zhsMJV94461VmQU7SLRld8BMSe5etkFn6zf96had4DSRqbrTg_x8

@KatyCatPH

Clueless:10  / Navyofbadgals: 20  / Pinkbox: 16 / Sabbath: 21

Average: 16.75

19th

j7RVmQGbIVi4nZQaCqamq0_ERvlTZpp1HKvelyosu-wujTuVFLxojPXeF5S9oDkPVeIxUGkA4EJpGRLZ6XKQk9WAEJWYyCFigii0gUF0v1HX3CFvka5Iw7JzrskQm9xThnm_Eg-7

@EriKills

Clueless: 17 / Navyofbadgals: 14 / Pinkbox: 17 / Sabbath: 19

Average: 16.75

20th

P5O-_wE_O7XSOKBpixhOBxSF9EwIi2HYll-xNLKZtaeq0-h1e3uBfL3S70-AwPIs7XEW-2xkoBBH_k596O5LWnSsQbtaaJkOlZizinuTvHaSt3wpcZ2oFzNx3pXNXcisvI90baqi

@Invisibility

Clueless: 18 / Navyofbadgals: 23 / Pinkbox: 23 / Sabbath: 14

Average: 19.5

21st

-YgCM_1aFGhKONI5oyWP-MC5ID1O17LnSd0oZfoiYOaAQAiQaChFjMxz240lJkaN7efUWBBI3kMuOSaL6BQKv62hMCuw3fkbReAarsmDWWQXW8VTdiIJ5Ac3uD8AL1pbxUcEK1vR

@Legend E

Clueless: 16 / Navyofbadgals: 21 / Pinkbox: 20 / Sabbath: 24

Average: 20.25

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

oSSyGIoKyPhjBlbVXrqD1bYmy4sVCjf2RjugwxHVHLexY50RHU-6WqdfQvkJJsINV09B-xM1hlQXQJ9P0dvaEYSD_yttpeEaAyEb47KDng9nqjXNjk78fRSuY5CcOV-tjuyJjtZK

@Loyalty  it's now your time to choose one of the following contestants to give the CHOP.

I'll reveal their placements once you PM ME your decision.

Reveal hidden contents

1i7G-QFb8muuSU45M2dLIpFjcyl-fTBmjzCJB8Z3iCDYeQ1MtnWjNfLWJtqR8RJDgJhjxNowUEQDlgfHJhkT2uzbwAzAGQcuz3qiR_aWp5mNqXof85sA-X0bDLfNIpdKx3E4VgnI  zoKq25AMJ5tmxsBN7XapM_IFjeQfOko0CztUyw5bPBtvxAptuEwvuqKRymToaJd3tehqYPMIp62VYffWxV4iMV1UAa_64gGsK3_tqVco2KfhICJrPUowjmus4bY4fI1ORhWeqGjX  djuwGUAfENMbapaS1FxarOhZk5UbHgAOzNdK0Kv9L9k77gGSvEgCZq0UX5MQbSgp3uPpDMUEd4HRhGvGMF0efzN0YLo6sPA4N2_sLdW2cRFjp953vxzc5VTSka8lC_RuTdh7AWJu

@prézli @Girlicious @kiiwii

dDylhPhPjyijkomNSqfK_VL79JDIdIe_nnMPjmxexOPPwOcpmdWJ08v_oM34rb493c86ozgrMrvKJrIfi5uIDdpsTMpzBB8_n7fldqB5TxEpIVDi6ew7lf0JplPSYmVOr10A866s

Reveal hidden contents

25th

y2HvpvHcYSUvu0KA6IFd0k8-CyWfTKWkER28-kXyxQz1uXGCk_iO-Z29r8CgRM9HLBmfjMM3C4L5kDWQoX7Le5dABtApcVyoioUJem_CUZ7jzXGQ8OcmYQ5_MDPhtpQm-Uj7gGTq

Name

Clueless: 24 / Navyofbadgals: 25 / Pinkbox: 25  / Sabbath: 20

Average: 23.5

Baby im so sorree :weeps:  lemme cancel this round

I hope you had fun and to see you during the comeback round 'cause you were definitely a front runner :'( i blame Kylie tbh

oSSyGIoKyPhjBlbVXrqD1bYmy4sVCjf2RjugwxHVHLexY50RHU-6WqdfQvkJJsINV09B-xM1hlQXQJ9P0dvaEYSD_yttpeEaAyEb47KDng9nqjXNjk78fRSuY5CcOV-tjuyJjtZK

Reveal hidden contents

22nd

1i7G-QFb8muuSU45M2dLIpFjcyl-fTBmjzCJB8Z3iCDYeQ1MtnWjNfLWJtqR8RJDgJhjxNowUEQDlgfHJhkT2uzbwAzAGQcuz3qiR_aWp5mNqXof85sA-X0bDLfNIpdKx3E4VgnI

@prézli

Clueless: 21 / Navyofbadgals: 18 / Pinkbox: 18  / Sabbath: 25

Average: 20.5

23rd

zoKq25AMJ5tmxsBN7XapM_IFjeQfOko0CztUyw5bPBtvxAptuEwvuqKRymToaJd3tehqYPMIp62VYffWxV4iMV1UAa_64gGsK3_tqVco2KfhICJrPUowjmus4bY4fI1ORhWeqGjX

@Girlicious

Clueless:22 / Navyofbadgals: 24 / Pinkbox: 22 / Sabbath: 16

Average: 21

24th

djuwGUAfENMbapaS1FxarOhZk5UbHgAOzNdK0Kv9L9k77gGSvEgCZq0UX5MQbSgp3uPpDMUEd4HRhGvGMF0efzN0YLo6sPA4N2_sLdW2cRFjp953vxzc5VTSka8lC_RuTdh7AWJu

@kiiwii

Clueless: 19 / Navyofbadgals: 22 / Pinkbox: 24  / Sabbath: 23

Average: 22

dDylhPhPjyijkomNSqfK_VL79JDIdIe_nnMPjmxexOPPwOcpmdWJ08v_oM34rb493c86ozgrMrvKJrIfi5uIDdpsTMpzBB8_n7fldqB5TxEpIVDi6ew7lf0JplPSYmVOr10A866s

@Loyalty has made their decision, and sadly we must say goodbye to

Reveal hidden contents

1i7G-QFb8muuSU45M2dLIpFjcyl-fTBmjzCJB8Z3iCDYeQ1MtnWjNfLWJtqR8RJDgJhjxNowUEQDlgfHJhkT2uzbwAzAGQcuz3qiR_aWp5mNqXof85sA-X0bDLfNIpdKx3E4VgnI

@prézli

:weeps:

Sorry to see you go, I hope to see you rihturn for the comeback round :'(  :heart2:

21 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

The way I'm gonna start bombing soon enough cause I'm pulling out all the stop so early on and using one of my best looks for this round

PCwe3B5.png

at least it's paying off and I'm 3rd overall

PCwe3B5.png

um play strategically

PCwe3B5.png

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

um play strategically

PCwe3B5.png

nope I'm going for the shocking fan fave early elimination like Plastique

PCwe3B5.png

12 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

nope I'm going for the shocking fan fave early elimination like Plastique

PCwe3B5.png

Thanatos already claimed that narrative, you'll need to create another edit, maybe a winners one 

PCwe3B5.png

Dibs on the shocking fan fave that also wins narrative 

PCwe3B5.png

Not me being #12 on the overall scoreboard

PCwe3B5.png

7 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Not me being #12 on the overall scoreboard

PCwe3B5.png

fff :bibliahh: 

wait you're actually 11th, the first row doesn't count @Psycho :clap3:

I literally can't find one decent option why did I choose this red haired hag

PCwe3B5.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.