The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

CRITIQUES

On 6/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - I feel like only 2 rounds in we've kinda already made it clear that we want to be surprised by new outfits, and not the same ones as before, but boy is this absolutely an exception to the rule. Sometimes, you really can't send anything else when you have this. For me this is one of Gaga's most iconic fashion moments, and her most iconic one if you don't count all the PeakGaga (09-11) moments. It's a beautiful Valentino gown that's so Gaga, but more refined

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - a step up from last round, so we can celebrate that. These dresses are so in now, but because Rihallah already wore them for some time I'm already over the trend! But that's just me, I still think this is a nice dress and I love the flowers used here. Only complaint I have is that I wish it was more strapless and open above her boobies, but still pretty good entry!

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I guess for some reason this is one of the barbz fav looks of hers, because it was so expected that this would be your entry. Idk what bothers me more, the fact that it's just a catsuit, the fact that the first pic you posted has cameltoe in it, or the fact that you decided to add in a close up of the shoes to remind us how ugly they are. I like that pink toned side of hair.. I like that

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - eh, this is somewhat similar in feel to your previous entry, but it's obviously inferior. I guess she prolly didn't have a good pink look, but this isn't really what I know Manila for.. nor is it what I wanna know Manila for. It just looks off

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - this is so of the moment, but also amazing. It's super sexy and I love the use of the softer colors here, to make the stones on the outfit pop even more. It's super sexy and a nice interpretation of pink

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - I really, REALLY appreciate the risk, and it has.. somewhat paid off and somewhat not. It's so camp and over the top and I love how the outfit is just some big ass bows. What I HATE is the ugly styling. It's not the best camp piece I've ever seen, or the best outfit, but you get an a+ for effort 

PREZLI | RITA ORA - I feel like they could've executed this feather look better. The patches of yellow are so off-putting and I wish the whole dress was covered in feathers, or just that the feathers seemed to flow better into the other part of the dress. I do also really like the look, think the long feathers on her shoulders are great, and this is also a great way to spice up a simple silhouette

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - It's a pink dress, it's not, it's not amazing. It's just there

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - I still remember @KatyCatPH not wanting to use this last szn, a shocker! Think this is really sexy and I adore the gloves here. Also love that the hairband is the same fabric as the dress. 

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - oof.. the boots ma'am.. that's a no from me. As for the dress, it's okay. Looks a bit messy, but I like the fabric, and the glittered colors and how they are working together. It's not too bad, but not that great either

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - actually think this is a nice entry! It's a lil different, but I love the fabric. I wish the top of the pants wasn't so long but eaux well **** happens

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - I can see how it's pink.. but the purple catches my eye. IDK what to do with that, but other than that I do like the dress. It's nice, simple, but sexy. 

TOUCH IT - ERYKAH BADU - just like last time we can't really see the outfit, but this time I like really can't see it. idk what to do with this ma'am. I like the background of the picture but this is not Background Game unfortunately 

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - the shoes are actually kinda cool but don't fit the vibe of the rest of the outfit. The outfit is meh. Not into it sorry

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - well.. I think we can all agree that this is better than that blue suit of last round, no?

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - I love this. It's super cute. the embroidery on this is superb

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - I almost don't believe this is the same woman as last round because what a change sjjs. Not the biggest fan of the undergarments, but with that transparent coat thingy, it gives it this cool vibe. It's interesting, and a step up from last round

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - this is pretty nice. Don't have a lot to say about it, but I like it

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - she looks really pretty, but no thanks to that awful dress. 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - this is actually so cool. I love the mixture of street vibes with more ''posh'' fabric. This is really cool and feels like something that will be in trend soon. Ahead of her time with street style.. her mind!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - this to me reads more like a white dress with some pink elements but if fatbath approved it then.. welp! It's okay. It's a nice dress, but it's not super interesting.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - hate whatever is on top of her head, but the rest is nice! Love this very soft feel that this look has

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE - the boobline is ugly; the lines around the dress (which I didn't even see at first sight) are an admirable attempt at making the dress more interesting, but ultimately fail imo. It's not doing much for me

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID - that's like, the lightest of pinks ever. I lowkey thought you got eliminated last round with that outfit (sorry sjsjs) but I'm happy you didn't! This is very sexy. Not a big fan of the shoe, but it's a minor detail. 

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - I :bibliahh:

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - yeah this is one of my fav chanel looks, and a great 90s look. So sexy, but not in your face SEX, which is good here. Really enjoy this

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - someone should've stopped her before stepping on that carpet and telling her she also has the chance just to stay at home. 

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Yeah this is a really nice promo look. Love the soft pink with the full red color here. The shoes are a big no-no. like oof that was a wrong choice. If I ignore the shoes it's really nice though!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - idk if it's traditional to have that knitting piece there too, but it really ages the look imo. I love the rest of this outfit though. Very beautiful and I love the touches of this subtle gold at the top of the dress. Also think the choker here gives it some youthfulness back that it lost because of that knitting part

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - When you order gigi hadids outfit online vs when it arrives (so this)

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - That yellow is very rough on the eyes. I can tolerate the yellow flower embroidery, but the yellow stripes along the dress are a big no no. Think the rest of the dress is pretty nice, I like how the volume is mostly in the sleeves and I think that this baby pink fits Taylor well. But yeah that yellow is really off putting

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - very classic pink dress. It's a style of dress we've seen lots of in the pink category with this styling, but I guess there's a reason for that. Cause it works. It works here too, though it doesn't get me crazy excited

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON - the background is highkey outselling her omg. I could live with the top part (though not that excited about it either) waist down it's when this dress completely loses it. Not that good. Still though.. lovely background!

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

On 6/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Poor you, we just saw this from Plastique aosdjasd but it’s still gorgeous and the outfit is still amazing! Won’t be long till you flop, whew can’t weight. I still would want to be surprised in the future!

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – This is cute, it’s not bad! I feel like the wrists were a bit tew much, but I still think it’s cute, it’s not bad!

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – I always like latex so that’s a plus, and she looks sexy, I like the boob part and that WEAVE, but the shoes are god awful and the picture ZOOMING in on them sent me :bibliahh:I’m not gagged, but I kinda like it

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Eh, she doesn’t look bad, it’s cute, but not very memorable. Having played with her, I know that she doesn’t wear pink much, but I would expect more from Manila.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Okay ms Kacey! I like that she stoned the **** out of that look, and not something I would expect from her at all. It may not be the most fashionable look, but I like it and it was unexpected!

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – girl that Halloween kids face paint is SENDING me :bibliahh: But other than that, this is really fierce, very memorable and great concept, whew! I see you ms Thanatos, keeping me on my toes, you’re doing great, keep it up!

PREZLI | RITA ORA – The bottom part does nothing for me and looks cheap, but the feathers are a really cute moment. I wish there were more than like 5 tiny feathers though, it could’ve been bigger with more impact

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – Pretty boring, a sheet wrapped around with a piece of cloth, but I do like the color and how it pops

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – The gloves throw me off a bit but also complete the look in a way? and I could’ve done without the bow in her hair, but I like this look a lot as a whole! Much much better than last round, werk!

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – these poses aldjlasd :bibliahh: good thing this isn’t pose! But the outfit itself is very fun, love the colors, the fringe, but HATE the boots

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Kinda disappointed after last round, I thought I wouldn’t be bored by a Hadid…  but it’s cute, I like the fabric

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – ma’am this is purple, but I won’t penalize you for that because Sabbath accepted it. It’s not very memorable, it’s okay? Not much to say about it

TOUCH IT - ERYKAH BADU – I wish we had a better look at the whole outfit, but I feel like there’s so much going on. The fingers, the makeup, the headband, the necklaces, the top part… actually this is kinda the exact same critique as last round, better pictures and less messy please!

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – BOOT

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I like this a lot, but ma’am we just saw this at the end of last season. Still a serve tho      

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Eh… it’s very princess like last round and predictable for a pink round, we've seen this pink flowy look with flowers on it in this very same round, but it’s cute and I appreciate the see through

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I really like the transparent part, but I hate the pink skirt, it had no business being there with the rest of the look

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – Not the best, not the worst, I like that they did something to make it more than a simple dress. Hate the shoes tho

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – It looks like she’s wearing an actual bed sheet, not a huge fan

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – A big step up from last round! This is pretty nice and different from all the other bitches!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – ma’am did we really wait for you to submit for this? It’s cute… nothing else to say about it really. Very predictable for a pink round, someone else submitted something very similar, a pink flowy outfit with flowers on it

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – I wish we saw the whole look, but it’s eating her up, she just wrapped a big bunch of fabric around her, which is weird because Aquaria’s looks are usually very sleek and skinnee. Also confused by the headpiece. no ma’am sorree, a boot

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE – Don’t really care for it, not a fan of the shape at the bottom either, also very (too) simple like last round

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID – Okay she looks good and sexy… but something I feel like we’ve seen 20 times from Bella last season

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW – Girl :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: These other bitches WISH they served something as memorable, I’m scrihming. a new main pop girl is in town, watch out girls!

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL  - ma this is purple, but again, I won’t penalize you because Sabbath approved. Hate the belt, but the rest is pretty cool, nothing gag worthy but it’s cute!

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE – I feel like it needs more shape, but I like it much better in the second picture, it’s okay

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – Should’ve cropped the god awful shoes tbh. But I like the shade of pink and red together a lot, the hair is a toot.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – I always like a cultural moment, so werk! A huge step up from last round, love the silver part, hate the knitting, but still v cute overall!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – meh, don’t care much for it, but I like how you’re switching up it, going from that gorgeous gown to this!

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – mama, the pink and the yellow together is disgusting, serving ketchup with ice cream and the sleeves are way too huge for her, they’re getting saggy and droopy like bagels

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE – Okay Marilyn! I like this, she looks cute and classy! Not the most gag worthy, but I like it

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON – what did my eyes do to deserve this :dancehall2: If i rank you first, will you stop murdering my eyesight

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

On 6/11/2019 at 12:34 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA - A part of me wants to drag you since this look was JUST used for a Pink round in one of the last challenges of The Color Game (which YOU hosted hihi), but I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna give you a break, but NO MORE REPEATS from now on, fatti :heart2:. This look is truly stunning. I guess you really couldn't help but send it.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - I like this. The voluminous tulle craze has really been on trend for the past few years, huh? I think I'd like it better if the dress was just sleeveless, I don't like the tulle around her wrists, it kinda goes cookie monster a bit.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - Boring af. It's just a catsuit :rip:. The jewelry doesn't feel like it belongs, and the shoes are hideous. I love the bundles, though.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - Reminds me of your first entry. It's pretty, but boring. Step it up (if you make it past this round).

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - A serve. I really cannot complain. This is like what Rosalia tried to serve in R1. Cardi somehow managed to not overdue it. It's a LOT, but at the same time, it's not too much.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - Ugh. Finally something outside of the *pretty* box. My only complaint is I wish that the makeup was more thought out, instead of just purpleface. Other than that, I love the joyous camp feel.

PREZLI | RITA ORA - This is an example of when feathers go wrong. She looks like a hawk is attacking her from behind. I really hate this, I'm sorry.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - Pretty. Definitely better than your first entry, I'll say that.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - Lovely from the neck up. The rest of it just feels tacky to me. And I like the material, I wish it was just a simple dress without the gloves, it would've been such a stunner.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - This is cool. I was a huge fan of this shoot when it came out. The look almost has a grunge feel. I love the way the fringe glistens in the second photo.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - Okay, it's a SERVE. I love the extraness of the one long strip of fringe. Definitely one of my tops of the week.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - I'm so tired of these nude illusion gowns. And this barely feels pink to me.

TOUCH IT - ERYKAH BADU - The outfit just looks like a glittery pink blob in this photo. You have got to select photos where we can actually see the full look, there's nothing to judge in this entry. The full look is probably really cool, but we can't even tell.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - Reminds me of an early out Project Runway contestant look. Looks like one of the twins on that one season made it. The shoes are horrid, and the skirt.....? (is that even a skirt?? it just looks like a piece of fabric tucked over itself).

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - Another repeat from last season ugh. The look is incredible nonetheless.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - Very pretty and eleguent.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - Oof. The coat's alright, that's about all I have to say.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - Looks cheap and Fashion Nova'd.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - Hm. I kiiiinda like this? It kinda looks like a messy, wrinkled bedsheet? But it's kinda fashion?

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - Now this Chanel gone streetwear moment. A serve. The styling is SO on point.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - Is this pink? Sabbathia approved this?

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - I- this gorgeousness. This might be another one of those looks where we need to see more of the outfit, but I really can't complain, we can tell from the images that we got that this is a stunning look.

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE - Pretty but boring.

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID - If this is pink then I'm Meryl Streep.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - :wink:

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - dddd I sent this a couple seasons ago for a Purple round. But if Sabbath approved it.. It's beautiful.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - Ew. I'm really questioning your taste level omg.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Hm. She reminds me of an ice cream cake here. I'm here for it. (Ofc the shoes don't match, but I'm pretty sure production gave her those to wear).

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - She looks like a *rich* South Florida granny going to church.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - This is suuuper casual, but I ****ing love it. It's so simple, but so right. Love those big pockets. You won't understand this look if you aren't cool, sorry xo.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - This was a cute moment for her, because you could tell she felt beautiful in the dress. But.. from a fashion standpoint.. this is a big no in my eyes. It's like toddler's first big girl dress.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - Nope.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON - Oop. She went there...

On 6/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  I mean, it was a very expected choice but I won’t drag you for it because had you sent something else you probably would’ve been trashed for it kii, there’s not much to say that hasn’t been said before, the look is perfect and an iconic look for her “Lady” persona. Points for the last gif :bibliahh: 

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – A much better choice than last round! I actually really like this shade of pink on her. I’m not that much into the flowers in her hair, I think they look weird. Overall, I think this is a nice choice, even if a little expected with the amount of pink loofa dresses lately.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - Ignoring the cameltoe, I actually like this. I’m very nitpicky with cutouts but they work here. I hate the shoes and I’m still screaming at you sending a pic of just the shoes lmfaooooo

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Actually I think I liked your other entry better, even if you can see this one from different angles. It just looks very uninspired to me, it’s not fashion forward and it’s not campy or representative of Manila in any way, it looks like she just picked it up from her local Macy’s or something.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I like how different this is from everyone else’s, even for her. We have a new yee yee bitch in town!

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA –  I loved that you went for a risk, and was very excited to see it since you first PM’d me. I think the concept is cool, even if it’s not flawless. I wish her face wasn’t pink tho. To me, your risk paid off: it’s interesting and memorable.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA –  This is fine. I don’t like the yellow on the sides, but the feathered top is good. I just don’t like the simplicity of the skirt, makes it look like two different looks tied together.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – I wish we could see more photos of this outfit. I like the shade of pink, but it’s a very simple entry.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  I like the shape and color of the outfit but I really don’t like the fabric. Something about it makes it look very cheap. I hate the fabric on the bust, it looks messy.  I think the look is cute in theory, but the more I look at it, the more I dislike it so lemme STOP LOOKING.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – The boots are a no. The dress is very eye-catching, it looks like a party and I like how sparkly it is.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – It’s not as slayful as your last look, but I still like it. She looks like a Barbie and I really like the shiny fabric.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT –  It’s just…. A piece of fabric with glittery details. Not a fan, sorree :(

TOUCH IT | ERYKAH BADU –  I wish you sent another pic so we could look at the outfit better. Everything looks like it’s a bit too much, the entire pic feels too cluttered.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – A little meh coming from your past entry. I think the most interesting part of the outfit is the skirt but it’s the only thing that’s not pink kii. I think it’s very boring but it’s better than being flat out ugly.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Another look we saw last season (I know you didn’t play S7, but it’s a kii the top 2 looks were re-used lol). I wish you added more pictures or GIFs because the dress is incredible and to this day I’m still fascinated by the construction. Fantastic.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – Eh, it’s pretty but also boring, I won’t remember it tomorrow.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – I love the clear jacket, it gives the outfit that interesting angle. Overall, I like the photo a lot and it’s very different from your first one.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I wish the cuts were either in the front or on the sleeve cause it looks a little messy with both and on the same side of her body. She looks hot and I’d keep the S shape cut on the front of the dress.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I like how this shade of pink compliments her skin tone, it looks gorgeous on her. That said, I hate the top part, it looks so sloppy.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  This is definitely very interesting, it’s like an ahead look for urban fashion.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I like the GIF cause it shows the movement of the dress, which is nice, but it’s a little meh. It’s pretty, but it’s just another floral dress.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  I’m not living for the headpiece because the texture is so different from the outfit. It looks strange. Like I said before, the pink loofa dresses are a trend so I’m not surprised to see another one. I like how soft she looks but I’m not a fan of the puffy sleeves.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE –  I actually love this shade of pink. The dress is simple but to me it works. My only complaint would be the stripes on the skirt, especially the last one since it’s so prominent and I don’t like it, but overall it’s good.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID –  It’s sleek, and pretty, and sexy and very glamorous Bella. I just wish the waist area was different ‘cause it’s very distracting.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW –  I know you had a tough time coming up with a look but I’m glad you came up with something risky, and interesting and ICONIC :bibliahh: 

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – Talking about iconicness: that was a classic, that was a classic! Much better than last round :clap3: 

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE –  Image result for it's a piece of fabric

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  Hmmmm I don’t love the pink + orange + blue combination or the dress itself tbh. The mug and the hair are perfect obviously, but unfortunately this isn’t Atrl’s next beauty star :(

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  NEXT! Jk, I like it! And I love that you took a risk going for a traditional dress, that’s very unique and unexpected. I love the shade of pink and the embroidery in this and makes a very pretty picture.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  Too casual for me but props for trying something different and not going for another gown tho

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  I hate the yellow, like, absolutely hate it. I don’t know why it’s there, i don’t who said it should be there, i don’t know who approved it, but they were all wrong. If it was JUST the flowers it would look a little better, but as it is, it’s uglee.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - For something so classic, we didn’t have any other entry like this one, which is good for you. I like the simplicity of the dress and how they amped up the look with the fur and diamonds. Very cutesy and Ariana like.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON – I mean I already kinda laughed in the PM but :bibliahh: I think if the belt thingy wasn’t there this would better ‘cause the top part is not that bad, so if it continued all the way down it could have potential. Um, I just don’t know why the added that. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Clueless: 4  / Kylie Jenner: 24  / Navyofbadgals: 10  / Pinkbox: 21 / Sabbath: 11

The absolute disagreement I-

Also I've got 12th 2 times in a row now :clown:

sent

leoprad%20print%20fashion.jpg

On 6/4/2019 at 12:54 AM, Sabbath said:

TKXWuvm.png

coming after round 2, if u want the scoreboard for round 1 it's just the results TF

#soon

coming after round 2 huh

bKA9HVz.jpg

Oh gosh 

@PinkBox being the best judge. We love taste. 

Clueless: 10  / Kylie Jenner: 14  / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox:  16 / Sabbath: 16

tumblr_p0fmc15Do61vrpazoo2_400.gif

Coming in third just behind the recycled looks :flame:

Thx @PinkBox for #1. #KandyMuseStansUnited 

3 hours ago, thecptz said:

coming after round 2 huh

bKA9HVz.jpg

the entire 3 post OP is updated

bKA9HVz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the entire 3 post OP is updated

bKA9HVz.jpg

urgh we stan the best host and an amazing mentor

bKA9HVz.jpg

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

urgh we stan the best host and an amazing mentor

bKA9HVz.jpg

bKA9HVz.jpg

Nnnn I was noT as bad as some of those other looks and lowkey some of the higher placements were a choice x

On 6/9/2019 at 1:07 PM, K$Ellie said:

well I predicted my top 3 placement last round :oh:

I'm probs using all my good looks straight away instead of strategizing but it's better than whatever I was doing last season :thing:

I'm guessing this round I'll place around mid-Top 10

10 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

let me live, my look this round is a serve so I'll redeem myself unless i'm just delisional x

giphy.gif

Clueless thoght mine was the worst dress last round? Seriously, boy, go to doctor because you have problem.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:55 AM, Sabbath said:

2kRWwj6.jpg

This is still sending me! :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Coming in third just behind the recycled looks :flame:

Thx @PinkBox for #1. #KandyMuseStansUnited 

Ma'am I'm ranking you last from now on 

bKA9HVz.jpg

i'm finally online!

let me check out the new round and send in my entry!

can't wait to impress the judges again! xox

sent

Beyonce-African-Prints-Ankara-Styles-FashionPoliceNigeria-10.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.