The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

CHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

CHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pte whale

10 minutes past the deadline.. so what now..

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

10 minutes past the deadline.. so what now..

im doing the post you morbidly obese whale

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

im doing the post you morbidly obese whale

Well you’re late you big fat morbidly obese, lard dripping disgusting wHALEPIG

POST THEM!!!!!!!!!!

DTC (Disqualify The Contestants)

Yes sabbath no entrihs

entries on the next page maybe

sabbath taking more than 30 minutes to post some pictures.. chile

5T8g4yY.png

ROUND 14: METALLIC

NOAH | LADY GAGA

Spoiler

l1QffMv.gif

sAEJcqQ.png

orSh6Bs.jpg

Spoiler

7UsNb0L.jpg

lPYShT2.jpg

DUsp63Y.jpg

ERIKILLS | CARDI B

Spoiler

artist-cardi-b-performs-on-stage-during-

hip-hop-artist-cardi-b-attends-the-2017-

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID

Spoiler

1aabfe62f8995d71cc31ddc05ae671d8.jpg

nrm_1433232325-gettyimages-475554730.jpg

6287778ead40163a24ab5ca98df0416a.jpg

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH

Spoiler

Related image

Image result for adut akech saint laurent

Related image

•  

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA 

Spoiler

cnrSPAd.jpg

FkMP25N.jpg

PSYCHO | AQUARIA 

Spoiler

Rather than going with silver or gold, I decided to go a different route. Aquaria is wearing a Boron (a metalloid) inspired lewk

1547163602848897-20181219_02_AQUARIA_031.jpg?w=1900&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=pjpg&auto=compress

Boron for reference:

Spoiler

6049681_orig.jpg

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA

Spoiler

ih17ehxxycq21.png

plastique_tiara_2.jpg?w=669

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY

Spoiler

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY 

fsIrS8N.jpg

METALLIC

a095d735-638c-4fc6-8c37-a1c6d822dc78.jpe

Catriona Gray literally looked like a Glam Barbie Doll as she graces the ABS-CBN Charity Ball. 

With her Veronica Lake inspired hairstyle gorgeous make-up and a very regal bearing, Catriona looks like an A-list Hollywood celebrity as she literally lights up the room with her presence. Surely, she was styled on point from hair down to the toes.

BeautyQueens-Catriona-Gray-5.jpg

This look made Catriona showcase her fierce and soft sides both at the same time.

I always thought that Cat riona looks best from her left side, so putting her hair on her right side was a stroke of genius.

62f25df7-5416-4e2b-ab7f-3d15484b5e49.jpe

Her very sheer, sparkly metallic gown is definitely a headturner by the effortless sophistication Catriona naturally embodies.

Her metallic silver flower purse even accentuated her sophisticated look making it more appropriate for the round's theme.
ABS CBN Ball 2018 Red Carpet Beauty Catriona Gray

Catriona Gray’s beauty look composed of her perfect waves and doll-like eyelashes  dominated the red carpet.  

She even made gray eyeshadow seem cool again, all puns intended.

3371b656-706e-4a6a-b4fb-98ec9071eef6.jpe

Lastly. Catriona Gray slays her impromptu shots like this photo above at the Mezzanine Loft of the ball.

Literally. she's a

QUEEN

ytz3HQB.gif

xoxo

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND

Spoiler

jxyf200.jpg

ROs4qFP.jpg

NbtYayn.jpg

@Clueless @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

sabbath taking more than 30 minutes to post some pictures.. chile

you don't know my life!

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

:thing: you forgot 2 of my pictures @Sabbath

bitch that wasn't there when you first SENT and u didn't tell me you edited it 

anyways i'll add it

15 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bitch that wasn't there when you first SENT and u didn't tell me you edited it 

anyways i'll add it

yeah they were alskfjsk :thing:

thank you anyway though :heart2:

24 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

you don't know my life!

bitch update the spreadsheet.. are you gonna take 30 minutes for that too? :) 

feel like I was kinda mean but I truly hated only one look <3 muah xo

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - it's interesting for sure, the show stealer here are the really cool shoes, but I will also add that the rest of the outfit feels somewhat dated? Maybe I'm overreacting because I still think it's a cool look regardless, and the shoes are still amazing so! anyways you're fat

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - the things attached to her hip are awful like chile.. it makes her look so boxy. Also don't think these shoes with this are the perfect combo, it makes her look very short and I don't think it's a nice combo with the fabric anyways, despite both being silver. The rest of the dress is nice, but like... Nothing more

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - this fits her extremely well, which is a well needed plus here cause it's obviously not a shoe in for an iconic look or whatever. This is a pretty decent outfit, it just misses some oomph to truly make it memorable. There is not a thing wrong here, but there is also not a lot that's so right that this should win :michael:still a decent entry though <3

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - there's really not a thing I like about this tbh :mandown: it's formless, the fabric is whatever too (not awful, not interesting) and it's like boring too but not boring in a good way either. It's this awkward middleground where it's not weird enough to be a good kinda special, and it's also not basic enough to be a nicely fitted everyday fit. It's.. just a piece of fabric (kinda like the earrings tho xo)

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - the umbrella is SLAYING me :jonny5:the bad bitch vibes here whew! This is styled so well I can't really fault anything, it's just really cool. I wish we could've seen the full top to bottom look though, with shoes and all, but like whatever for now, at least we can see the full dress. This is really cool

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - the pic of the metal sjsjs, tbh the metal is kinda outselling her and a lot of other girls this round! But no forreal there are some nice elements and some eh elements. I like the panties, I like the fact that there are gloves added to this. Then the somewhat nice somewhat eh is the fabric, it's unique, but it also looks.. not that elegant with all that white peaking everywhere :doc: and I know that the goal of this collection was to make it look like they were sketches literally being made into the garments, but idk if it really translates here with this fabric. Also not a huge fan of the silhouette. I appreciate the effort for going a different route and being smart with the metal stuff lel! Def better than some here though.. so.. :) 

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - this is kinda where you could see she was Alyssa's daughter. It's so overstyled with accessoires and then there's just a basic (but not awful!) dress. You have the weird ass cap/hair, that again has Wings, then she has winged shoulder pads, with again, Wings on them. And the Wings don't really serve the wing fantasy in the 2nd pic. This is not awful, but it could've been better with some things removed here and there. I don't hate it, and think it's a good attempt, I just don't feel like the full potential is reached here either :michael: 

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - kinda basic, like lbr, but if you're gonna go basic do it right.. which you did! It's super sexy and it looks great on her. I wish we didn't see that zipper thing (or whatever it is) on the side though

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - inch resting.. tbh in some pics it just reads as black and white to me, with just some shine, but in the first pic I kinda get some silver and sabbath approved it so eaux well! Will say that it's the least metallic of all these entries here and now we can move on. The straps? BOOT! the rest, is okay! Think the pattern is very interesting and catching, I like the shoes too. Think the dress could've used some tailoring here and there because as far as silhouette goes, this doesn't feel like it was really fitted to her body. It's so unnervingly straight that it feels kinda off the rack too. Whatever I kinda like it

i am being sabbathtoged! i sent in something else but was apparently "not metallic" even tho it was chrome/iridescence inspired 

Related image

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.