The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

Sabbath ENDING Pinkbox tho sksksk what a moment. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rihporting this thread, hope y'all enjoyed this season because it's OVER! the mods are coming 

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I'm the one who wrote it tho, no pinkbox drag here! 

no bitch list time i checked you said this: " Erm… I definitely see multiple colors… on a very messy, basic, ugly outfit with no thought put into it. It kinda looks like a child drew a similar look, used the 4 most basic colors and they recreated it in real life. Your risks usually pay off, but unfortunately, it did not for me this round."

Im sorry your visually impaired cataract crusted grandma eyes matched with your dementia only allows you to see fashion at face value. I guess you must have lost your critical thinking skills back in the 1900's. It's unfortunate at your age you don't have the mental capacity to understand and comprehend true art and fashion. But then again, your idea of fashion is a clearance sale at the Old Navy xoxo mwah 

8 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Perched for low 

gpgToc3.gif

ur not low sis

EDIT: ok maybe you shouldn't trust me cause I FLOPPED at predictng my own placements going by the critiques the past few rounds 

gpgToc3.gif

Edited by Nurr

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

your visually impaired cataract crusted grandma eyes matched with your dementia

Bildergebnis für atrl woman falling

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

no bitch list time i checked you said this: " Erm… I definitely see multiple colors… on a very messy, basic, ugly outfit with no thought put into it. It kinda looks like a child drew a similar look, used the 4 most basic colors and they recreated it in real life. Your risks usually pay off, but unfortunately, it did not for me this round."

Im sorry your visually impaired cataract crusted grandma eyes matched with your dementia only allows you to see fashion at face value. I guess you must have lost your critical thinking skills back in the 1900's. It's unfortunate at your age you don't have the mental capacity to understand and comprehend true art and fashion. But then again, your idea of fashion is a clearance sale at the Old Navy xoxo mwah 

I said it in the judges PM you skank ass bitch 

Another user has been harassing me. 

Please add the user to your ignore list. You can do this by clicking on the user settings dropdown and selecting Ignored Users. If the user has been posting or messaging personal attacks directly or indirectly towards you, it is your responsibility to report them using the report system. If the user somehow continues to harass you through the ignore system, please send us a help request. 

???

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

:bibliahh: 

Wtf are you laughing at you OBESE blue WHALE

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

a lot of things but mainly this:

15 minutes ago, Nurr said:

well the good sis dragged your ass with your own damn essay, kinda embarrassing I'd say!

vEwfFWy.jpg

vEwfFWy.jpg

Do the results ASAP. I wanna know who we will be welcoming here in Ponderosa.

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Pot calling kettle black tea

e8v8tWnDkTGXGXiXbpmSxZnalu2vYVttm_NkLIxD8eZJ0BWXG0cmzQT-wHxxxpWrmsDRf_gqt1UlO4DEPZ2mSYmGzkStX_JE4FNAXolMG7zqxubBO4MQDLlZmYw5iu2TNNsJrWAK

Spoiler

1st

p1Hc_BNr4s0fPAgp1fUYCjYy4z1mkN42uy45Q0J2iu_ftaBlaQnewYrD3Xqrv_Z7c9CplZ1SLaZltSjcpsQjOuSNwbtl-5suzCbwESpkPn5O9xqu6_OR2bSL4ZtquYhAOUJShn7-

@Psycho

Clueless: 2  / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1.25

Congrats Psycho! You know the drill, you won, you chop someone blah blah. Stay tuned ?

2nd

msiv8y4FuQ6lxxtVp1GG4jT16M7m_a1y2JL_bcnOqWfFVPP0GFAFpcizOZY3MITgpDKkCFpinQi4o0AnPjdzWe5cFHLLYgJJQPs7KF5HYc0CalJaXX-o9fU44IX8PBCDUiiabwtC

@Noah

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 3.75

2nd

6zMbBZwPn-GnG9tZM-4miKHAxs4aJD-QbZ4vqscRMUSV-yfra4Ot-U8WgGV9tZ8cuoQyEYzXG-XFSFMIemA2tibS3xzEVjLbaFx5hvwpf7rpUCcll9E0Q5JLJZWGKodNLu4vtD6U

@Yvess

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 5 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 3.75

pt6p00sCUEOFCQeqvpJvY9-PH7uNRI4TfIbBSvxpSN7aJiOiABKSnwpF2G5Vh0841GFXuW_EVrjH46Ll3PeoOsYJf2a-w-hYdeTshwJkxl9IX10r8RaAQlt6UOZ3qDYiTOUcjx6U

Spoiler

4th

VCIBv2VWj93p9cR2QYflrQ8Z7iZ1RYroNU4JPl6KRFlRlVXoc8vK5_cupsOVKqd-BIUWUH4u68pxspMThWifQUHY2LCoyYtJ0c1O9SVESX6jXWFHe08VR1yjQJt8floRqzjy_8Fr

@EriKills

Clueless: 3  / Navyofbadgals: 4  / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 4

Just now, EriKills said:

@Sabbath you fatass. :biblio: 

lemme change it to #10 :biblio:

Just now, Nurr said:

cardi was robbed

I’m used to it at this point nnn. 

Thanks for having taste :chick1:

Mec9ftGzJ_kQByouHksDPlpkBQvx8xhdUjxD6cCDMXQlQNQFREEdiylFMVmeQlEF95Bi-RFqdz0S8aZb7wRsiLku9YNsBz7HY5vtqUcwYY9WW7Q0J70zs74TgQEsOrffvtMGfzDd

Spoiler

5th

10Bn_ibZZdeWF5DZ8Cz-EiWzE7oGSf0Z3QjKqDJ5dME4xJFPqReVhG4CusbFyv9od3nOPIMi4P7wgMCE2dX3KFhaAIM0Bjgin92cHYTI58WzU7-EbsePuhaB08m-yFKLrJfUkeRL

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 8 / Pinkbox: 10 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 5.5

6th

UEj_aBBWxweHdWW6JhbNcNLcoY5MVJx1OzaPb0wKAJKxYL6Aac8Y2TDGlMFCCWZsEZByoDhHbst866Mj7XqpN09SOCvIDJM8eVoNPZnDVKv4dNFe91QMudDNT67pDAO-3vNcjJ9r

@thecptz

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 5.75

4 minutes ago, Nurr said:

cardi was robbed

she was winning until fatbath came in!

Just now, Sabbath said:

Clueless: 1 BhpD7yt.jpg?2/ Navyofbadgals: 8 KbDyBbs.jpg?1/ Pinkbox: 10 KbDyBbs.jpg?1/ Sabbath: 3BhpD7yt.jpg?2

the way i got a 1st and last 

MtJTNAQ.jpg?2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.