The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

okie dokie

X4LvE6H.gif

X4LvE6H.gif

ill send in the morning x

1 hour ago, Guero said:

ill send in the morning x

vEwfFWy.jpg

16 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

im deciding. when is the deadline

X4LvE6H.gif

Wanting, needing, waiting
For you to send your entrih

@kipperskipper

X4LvE6H.gif

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

1hXxyFr.jpg

iO9AFkl.jpg 

Chile if the entries go up ill let y’all know that my critiques will be deliveredT in like 20 hours sorry not sorry I’m pulling a fatbath x

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Chile if the entries go up ill let y’all know that my critiques will be deliveredT in like 20 hours sorry not sorry I’m pulling a fatbath x

worst judge award SECURED

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

worst judge award SECURED

I’m sorry that I have a LIFE, I would say to you try doing it to, but it’s not like you still have a lot of time to do it :sorry:

5T8g4yY.png

ROUND 12: UNCONVENTIONAL

NOAH | LADY GAGA

Spoiler

199.jpg

102.jpg

lady-gaga-vma-fashion-5.jpeg

lady-gaga-meat-dress.jpg

149.jpg

018.jpg

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS 

Spoiler

SLZzEcO.jpg

4AhCfSs.png

ERIKILLS | CARDI B 

Spoiler

cardbimugler.jpg

Cardi-B-oyster-pearl-dress.jpg

cardi_b-2019_grammys-embed-2019.jpg

fall-95-couture-cardi-b-1549992407.jpg

Cardi B in Thierry Mugler's vintage "Birth of Venus" dress, from his 1995 fall-winter Haute Couture collection :heart2:

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID

Spoiler

59836994_288435192035955_571183842890351

59482103_285549509018705_470874951465743

59565482_327203801303322_908667991471119

58679510_2417854114911715_26395155543000

GUERO | BEYONCÉ 

Spoiler

Roun 12: Unconventional

screen-shot-2018-03-20-at-9-52-16-am.png

Beyonce-Knowles-In-Falguni-Shane-Peacock

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA 

Spoiler

MeCk0WtJY4QTCmr5wXo_I5ocz_SAoABSFtkiTqtG1JxA6FxDveJsH7zFctb6uAbZWfGJOM6jUmjiZYzlly_vW29dipzYUVzUN8cq6kx3EbIDc7xyhVLvwhIMWuE9yCVa4prJVaux

QEa54K537qJmQL5ZKJJwuEyf4jNXVgy0VhDcSVGR0PdrbBfRngq1n0KW3Xrc6e__K82XrJ25gt71KfIFlAhlh19QCqHPJTQAKmeqCE4ddQlSnQOZqmIZqApnGNcZZYNERQbbKeQa

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH 

Spoiler

Related image

Related image

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA

Spoiler

yAgBoBG.png

PSYCHO | AQUARIA 

Spoiler

fe60f5caef8150925807bb407a8a8c97.png

NWNlNTUzODQyNiMvLVBWaFMxR1FSNWRMVTVQZnpTLXdiV2pZUC1RPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2JpOXEzb3dmMWFobnltMGR2emY3d3BueXA0ZDk1d2tnbHI1Mmlo.gif?content-type=image%2Fgif

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA 

Spoiler

6528b99a8f04750c72effd325ef64546.png

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY 

Spoiler

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY 

gz2FSa1.gif

UNCONVENTIONAL

c1c3da1a-e70f-4fb3-93c7-1f762e8bcd56.jpeg?w=627&h=617

This look is called "Luzviminda: Magdiwang. Lumaban. Pagyamanin" (Three Major Islands of the Philippines: Celebrate. Fight. Enrich) as stated during the description of Catriona Gray’s National Costume for Miss Universe 2018.  A collaborative effort among Catriona herself for concept in representing the three major islands of the Philippines. 

rYx0eql.gif

LuzViMinda is an acronym for the 3 Major Islands of the Philippines namely Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

And each island represents Celebrate, Fight and Enrich. 

Her overall look represents and symbolizes her whole nation:

The Lantern - Luzon

The Tattooed Body Suit - Visayas

The Headdress and Footwear - Mindanao

Luzon—Magdiwang (Celebrate):
pUPeMal.jpg

e14f497e-2dae-4437-bae4-c0692f144e1c.jpe

Symbolism:

Spoiler

The island group of Luzon is represented by the world-renowned parol/Christmas lantern It is inspired by designs from the Philippine  Churches that were declared as Heritage Sites. In a separate interview, Gray revealed that she chose the Christmas lantern because the pageant will be happening in December. The parol or Lantern had more interesting details to explore. At the back of the parol is a painting inscribed with lyrics from the Philippine National Anthem, written in Baybayin, the ancient Filipino alphabet, and which literally translates to:

‘Land dear and holy,
Cradle of noble heroes,
Never shall invaders
Trample thy sacred shore'

Another eye-catching detail of the costume was a painting at the back by several Fine Arts graduates. The painting highlights victories, festivals, events, heroes, and national icons. 

Visayas—Lumaban (Fight):

13mkNrk.jpg

Symbolism:

Spoiler

The island group of Visayas is represented by a bodysuit with authentic ‘tattoo designs’ embellished with crystals derived from patterns used by the Pintados, who are indigenous people found in various islands in this part of the Philippines. The tattoo patterns are authentic and based [on] the manuscript Boxer Codex written in 1590. The tattoos represent an individual’s journey and [are] a public testimony recounting acts of combat, bravery, and strength, that perfectly represents the courageous and resilient Filipino spirit amidst the trials we face in this day and age.

Mindanao—Pagyamanin (Enrich):

llGCiOf.jpg

Symbolism:

Spoiler

Gray was able to capture the vibrant culture and colors of the country’s second largest island. Mindanao is represented by an authentic headpiece and brass accessories. The boots are embroidered with different indigenous textile patterns from the southern part of the Philippines.These woven textiles express a strong belief in ancestral and natural spirits, and cultural roots of indigenous communities that remain well-preserved up to this day. 

JoqgtuQ.gif

Lastly. I truly believe that this totally fits the UNCONVENTIONAL round and the rigorous process of making a successful HAUTE COUTURE creation since she went all out and extra with the concept and design of this look and I know all the hard work and sleepless nights that went into it. A for effort with the finished ensemble that managed to tell a story.

Bottom line: Go all out, no basic outfits this round.

gz2FSa1.gif

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND 

Spoiler

oVHX4si.jpg

JjP23Vv.jpg

@Noah @Alena @EriKills @Loyalty @Guero @Girlicious @kipperskipper @Nurr @Psycho @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz 

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I’m sorry that I have a LIFE, I would say to you try doing it to, but it’s not like you still have a lot of time to do it :sorry:

you didn't seem to have a life the first 11 rounds  then :sorry:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

you didn't seem to have a life the first 11 rounds  then :sorry:

Thank you for rihminding us that I was always faster than you thus far :sorry:

anyways going to sleep, qt entries I guess x

Some of these... aren't really unconventional though. Manila would've slayed this round.

going to be hopeful and say im coming for Low tbh

6 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Some of these... aren't really unconventional though. Manila would've slayed this round.

On 7/21/2019 at 1:41 AM, Sabbath said:

This is your Haute Couture round, but for the sake of not just limiting it to actual couture garments, we’re calling it “Unconventional” this time.

I just went by this

but maybe I shouldn't have and sent something ugly

vEwfFWy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nurr said:

not just limiting it to actual couture garments, we’re calling it “Unconventional” this time.

vEwfFWy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

vEwfFWy.jpg

either i dont know english or this means it doesnt have to be unconventional

the same way you titled the green round zomp

vEwfFWy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nurr said:

either i dont know english or this means it doesnt have to be unconventional

the same way you titled the green round zomp

vEwfFWy.jpg

Last season's Haute Couture round looked for unconventional, avant garde and unique looks, even if it wasn't restricted to the construction of the garments being actual couture. To avoid the confusion, I titled it "Unconventional" and on the OP of the round I said:

we are looking for unique, unconventional, interesting, visually stunning looks.

Bottom line: Go all out, no basic outfits this round.

The Zomp thing was just a joke and I addressed it both in the OP and on a comment by itself that it just meant green

The theme for this round is Bagels' iconique color Zomp!

And by Zomp I just mean green. You don't have to look for that specific shade, don't whine.

vEwfFWy.jpg

I'm happy to address any other concern

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

Last season's Haute Couture round looked for unconventional, avant garde and unique looks, even if it wasn't restricted to the construction of the garments being actual couture. To avoid the confusion, I titled it "Unconventional" and on the OP of the round I said:

The Zomp thing was just a joke and I addressed it both in the OP and on a comment by itself that it just meant green

vEwfFWy.jpg

I'm happy to address any other concern

well bye phatties should've went with my fantasy lewk

Bildergebnis für katy perry crying gif

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

well bye phatties should've went with my fantasy lewk

Bildergebnis für katy perry crying gif

Well tbh your entry ain't bad. It's just not too out there for an unconventional round. But jsyk as well, yours ain't the worse of all the entries. :cm:

Hmmm...cute looks! :gaycat4:

Catriona’s look tho whew a moment :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.