The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

You really are slowly dying because you are old.

Manila-Luzon-Yellow-Dress-CCGET167874313

I was gonna say that your chances of winning are slowly dying too, but they were never there

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Image result for catriona gray GIF

S E N T

Spoiler

FOR MY HATERS, im so sorry, 503 PREVENTED the fulfillment of my ban request.

to the ppl who messaged me and checked on me, thanks for the genuine kindness. it is always greatly appreciated :heart2: 

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I was gonna say that your chances of winning are slowly dying too, but they were never there

At least I will still be here for the next years so I can try again. I am not sure about you though.

RESULTS

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

xU9QxRyRgjsNNrH37q-FOHOptqUTqIYvJOu0mRzx6VQD52rMnirzPkBJ1WXdX6-dx5fX8CDb5NoipJo-w8JoSJzSQNr0tE6WyrO0dpgXHWOjVel7_BV2fDSX_qYN8Q4dkEXlJIua

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM 3: LA FEMELLE FLOUE

@kipperskipper

@Nurr

@Psycho

@Bey_Rihstan

CouknSsCNYhVcQXUBJMiCdFmKpXiWjbf9AN_Vu9220uRZJ5t9N03PYSAliiZWd0CJxbE4YSRqV3q6qmLC4-NwoTP2ZSAicVVKpBgP20pfykfvRLtJlt-kA9waElZOVTWDAT4P9FU qD8GGae-X15KrOh-oIC1p95DH7xhve2AtOyMOF_Fbj7qF6-kpoTRpY3WvWbVcdGOivmAtiMmj3CqZ3LNK1qKm652Xca1YA2EU-T-lHx1xwaYhuWGCpSuKZ1B6VkfLNJWjNBcbDMs

7McP-ISRLBz9bJcp453gIVAZnVzCQXJ0V-na7RBCS-odGlR04dfy0Xytec3B7DOzdPce7QajthUV5b-V5PQW-EY28tbM8-qz9u4yDw27I6iY-PdM2cphhouQ3sN7fv-_TZRWC7rF EM80P6maKVpJd12NEeJF21onoCO56ZA-T587aT_LAF1lAk1UhVX-qqsqu0szrLP0QkxTrflbX7KwzkxSqHgt4egKbcIcAtxWXAKNXu6r01A-77_PJ7jcseClEkMzozRJiunSQO-i

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1.5

Congratulations Team 3! Your hard work paid off and you’re all winners!  :clap3:

j6hmtRPln3kN8V-NK_fI3rXvKHiIF0nqCOGCdn9UjBGTy78up9Wp_ipQSvsiEBkyFMK9TzcSFnQUhpo9gbREsJXMtYZp7zeETIQd4p1V4p2xeEy7hDOQPyfmfN2A1Y2Fc2hEHXhq

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM 1: EXTRATERRESTRIAL ROYALTY

@Noah

@Alena

@KatyCatPH

@kiiwii

pBzd-ZxJUXYb7ZhudR9OHYQRAtS-57bWhz-fMfTOAFtItPeDuIXe6yJn9jWm8n4UmgdrPqQNeHyJvE4__VM5ACHYue09HvS7Uj78_zJ12NekYWHRxvDInrxg1R4dhgUlEfN46pxo FdOGobeR58LcE0j55FOo7YjqOZRLVn-GSVwV_6-Tqr31p-SruJVKDaQB0IEWJtKFF1TMCb47IdsX1QpKNvkRcS5P1JPtjBxsR2phoC5l8dpUUQqk4ayRNnA532H1R7H2h7ENtXsd

Sn9NDORUlNASTspntUeIqiRZ0ahiPjBz3EQq6J5uWH2rBy0RW3OtjNBYPUByaHMcB2xJ-_Syokocs0__SdVJYygPqg42_b2-yNgPPwDNAZL1UHs8241atZxDsiVEv_2ud4Sf3ot- RsaKG4nwF5NV4dqlcRKZ2IXzvSEYwJxDhzvymfT7f-G0-DdfixhJ-XAspWnw_QMevXMMMMDal8_atHAmlZIauhjSWUxgGtRC_QNmNfjZK1RgKsXA7hAV9drkx1LRxe7_FIi0nTAU

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath:2

Average: 2

8UJzQEIAqQXde9G3ekgqV7ZWL-O2XalwsjYx3_9nqFRWghEqpRRUYatzQf7aafoeBJ09lhCRP4nYWwAbqPwnh_IyDflQcYsxz0ZwOahuZL6mARkSdZRAPl92GFTA9hEkng8cuHj9

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM 3: ELEMENTAL ROYALTIES

@K$Ellie

@Yvess

@thecptz

@BabyCantYouSee

IAQFxqP2g3shU4qxbslRpgusZpcpHhxa_1RYbTnJ9b2cB-ftn7FszVo9PkA_JyAWwBOzM5BrlxyyE9cOYgKnb9eT3Rc-JVZOrM-K8G51ApiuQpZrZynIQbYOZChd5iu0RnEbRvG6 hlNZvPF1JxuLatvBP85YU06QkbsRQ0TbFpqFRvbkhlBHh9fzaZ3PPd_s5sZkmjWu0iCSzdzsq3n4giJAkfAnGS-erd79CvlLjnFyXoLuMD72a4gNKo4WW8plWcofRJgjUa9Yv5hC

9rYBRxp3Tefchy-obHyNQEoea4SiXe0GnCcM-gYMzgIcnjyy8VAd8ry1GgA3rXhOrpchAi_CR2ufpQ01TVrF2jRDrMUNO51mXpO-WG7fM9eJdmi91P5XtFKq9OJb9Q-ImNG79G7g 81B7GoUE8-ETnv_gwT_SpzL5xjuZpAa3DXuS7VLzIEkvRr7ZcxDTrh8qS98FaNxTXPqZyjn2sCVi6FYa4WpYX07KhsMw2O_OQa1Uk8Ee_V3xGNXfnsfOvKxhGb_jUoeaWQpNDyc-

Clueless: 3 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 2.5

dq-MoP5rzAP5WLYs51scEDgVC5SAN_Bisvt24u6jyQRxSOQ9C2Uym_rx-6Py3HVd7uZu6Nv_9g1pEE5z8oqQH7-V5UdwviWQUJ1SMTRBSfsPloIO7p9AL0EZKfCzwKg2NeWut8BU

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM 2: FANTASY COLLECTION

@Overprotected

@Loyalty

@Guero

@Girlicious

O_F1M_dEmkFSZDXwvj9CqsQpTpp4Wk72A02nqFtyXYXirv4crIGpxuT3ao_DmP5ohYvVJVmcWgU_lLyfKKN208jsQIGRq2kB9xORxM1TgUAoewu8miN969mYXSeb-Vn6CToyPR3L eAg3Lj2_NSsMwyBPXSXARPOp_cQfENyUMvLCIZseOtUOsGnaBkVZFWY4KVctGfedGz_FgpuU0xaxBixqtu_OEGtTnCIgvIKOmhR-Gvo7x-eZQX2RSJ_edyIGyaQw8_RyIzTCr9fJ

qRal9LysZFa0ppq7uMTo_cs34kSrz5RmAbUcFKGaa8YjtejgTw4Pcftsahwni8dLLOYSt1Fog5DpBXS2cpg3NifVteWMs2WpJLfiB4exqvEYdxIsDvumxflIe4SKKfW_AbG2g7Mh Kogs8j3dPamXhAjTYlNWH6xShJS1KLK8rwuhFciooDMphZ7SyLxSiYEkccaUEFQp-mCMMeHWbam4xA7fF1onAbj4Uhxg5Hi8F6R0OErNjh5W3shh7KD2IW3pE4Q5v1bxxovKUv00

Clueless: 4  / Navyofbadgals: 4  / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 4

SAFE FROM ELIMINATION

Reveal hidden contents

SAFE FROM ELIMINATION

Reveal hidden contents

SAFE FROM ELIMINATION

Reveal hidden contents

Zk_CSvGkWhcBzod2-55wb2E9vDn2o0RrksB16OoV-fgo90onA91vjbmzEX6QYfbFgOGMEc1jFjYNTYeYx9eh-1t23Zr9DGCzuudbYSYMq_ZF4q3nlQkVBjNr6VSp6QmFepfwCA6z

Reveal hidden contents

O_F1M_dEmkFSZDXwvj9CqsQpTpp4Wk72A02nqFtyXYXirv4crIGpxuT3ao_DmP5ohYvVJVmcWgU_lLyfKKN208jsQIGRq2kB9xORxM1TgUAoewu8miN969mYXSeb-Vn6CToyPR3L

@Overprotected :'( 

I'm sorry sis, but your Color Game Fantasy ends here. I hope you had fun during your run in the game and I will miss you a lot so don't be a stranger to the thread in the future :'(  i know it's hurting you, but it's killing me u_____U

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

S E N T

Reveal hidden contents

to the ppl who messaged me and checked on me, thanks for the genuine kindness. it is always greatly appreciated :heart2: 

4a530600-458d-0131-cefa-1e71d45c74b6.gif

5 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

At least I will still be here for the next years so I can try again. I am not sure about you though.

um

I have nothing to say to that, you didn't lie

I don't need to try again though, I already won

Edited by PinkBox

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

4a530600-458d-0131-cefa-1e71d45c74b6.gif

EMMY loves a good comeback story so 503 messed up my request

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

S E N T

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for monster reborn

8 minutes ago, Yvess said:

S E N T

Reveal hidden contents

:party: :heart2:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

um

I have nothing to say to that, you didn't lie

I don't need to try again though, I already won

Questionably

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

me and Touch It has the same birthday, don't you think it was just a mere coincidence? :ahh: 

Round 9 + Comeback entries critiques

Spoiler
On 7/12/2019 at 4:39 PM, Sabbath said:
FrzEiAH.png

Comeback round

Reveal hidden contents

Moonlightbae | Elle Fanning - this is cute, but it's all in the same category of what you already sent. It's nice, but it doesn't convince me that you should be back.. also a lil too broad for mi liking

Legend E | Sophie Turner - this has to be the most boring color out there sjsjsj zero bars! It's a cute-ish dress but it's not the best thing you've ever sent and, it's pretty basic so the fact that the color is ugly is not good here

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Rihanna 2015 met gala meets tampon **** and stuff.. and it's quite amazing. Not as good as Rihanna's Guo Pei look but that is unbeatable :mandown: either way this is amazing, unlike another comeback entry, the head piece or however you call it looks great here. This is so over the top and I like how the body is so obviously accentuated thanks to all the swirls and lines and such. 

PREZLI | RITA ORA - this is two different dresses in one, that could've been amazing seperately but look hella awkward together. sorree ;(

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - I kinda liked it on first glance, but it looks kinda cheap, esp the head piece looks messy af. Also don't like the back and the fabric isn't cute either. You were better off just posting the first pic tbh, cause everything after that made it worse and worse

FIERCE | MANS ZELMERLOW - king! this is not your time but we appreciate you either way!

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - is this the most exciting thing ever? no.. is it all good? yes. Nothing's wrong here, and it's not the most basic thing either. good job

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - this isn't it for me, sorry. Looks like they ran out of fabric, and still, they could've draped it in a more sensual sexy way. This just looks so messy that it doesn't even feel sexy anymore

@Solarie @Not Like The Movies fiercE@Moonlightbae @Legend E @EriKills  @prézli @Thanatos

On 7/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

ROUND 9

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM 1 - Wow! the sequin sisters of this round, congrats <3

no but forreal this is an amazing entry. Every single outfit here is a slay, even though they range a bit in slayfulness in futuristic stuff. Katy looks like she's kinda pooping out a lot of fabric, but it looks fantastic in motion (smart that you added the gif), and I love the gold top. Emma's is very toned down compared to the rest, but I'd argue it still fits enough to not be an outlier too much. The should pads suprisingly work well for me and elevate this dress into something other than just basic. Def not the strongest of the team, but you've done good with this theme, which was prolly hardest for you to do. Then onto Conkga.. I quite literally gasped. What an amazing outfit, imo contender for outfit of the szn. Perfection. Manila; nice too, I expected Nothing less from Katycat after her stanning for the Bon Appetit YT channel! This feels like an instant classic collection and all works together, yes some are better than others, but there's no rotten apple in here and it's the most memorable team out there by a long shot

TEAM 2 - I'm not sure if I fully get the fantasy vibe from anyone other than Florence, and idk if I even like that outfit. It feels heavy and like it's wearing her. Gigi's outfit itself is nice, though the fantasy is mostly sold due to the pic, and not so much the outfit. It's a nice outfit though, and along with Bey, my fav outfit. You guys also both don't have the fantasy vibe that much, but I can see your two pieces together in a fashion show and it would work. Bey's is prolly the best outfit here. I love this somewhat deconstructed royal-y dress vibe that's going on. Iggy, besides cosplaying a Disney character, does not sell the fantasy vibe whatsoever. It's also an uglee outfit. I feel like you guys were the most let down by the naming of this, but if anything happens, you should thank Guero and Loyalty for sending in good outfits x

TEAM 3 - not the most exciting one, but this all fits together. I think Naomi's dress is really pretty, and the best one here. Adut's is nice, though I'm not the biggest fan of the skirt, almost serves me carpet vibes. Kiko's is nice, though I think the layering under the skirt was a bit unnecessary too. Less is more sometimes (though it's also not so much over the top). I like it from the dark blue part of the skirt and up though. Aquaria's is just fine too, prolly the least exciting one, but there's Nothing wrong with the look either. I could easily see this as a fashion show, and it's not too basic either. Just not that exciting either

TEAM 4 - some of yall boutta be real mad at me, but this theme of elements is played out and yes I know that none of the themes are the most creative either, but this one is the most basic one :mandown: that said, I like how the dresses actually fit the themes amazingly, and are not just random green, blue, red and white dresses. So I can forgive the basic theme :mandown: Yvess, outfit itself is nice, not a big fan of the shoulder pads here, and the cape is not necessary, but the rest of the outfit is quite nice. BabyCantYouSee, good pick on this. I was so confused why you didn't send this in the blue round, but I'm happy we got to see it now. It's not the most extreme or experimental outfit we've seen so far, or even this round, but it's one of my favorite fashion moments for Taylor. It all works (if we ignore the shoes). Baby z pretty dress, it's cute. I like the silhouette x. as for Smellie, you got the best outfit of your group imo. Think this is super pretty (though somewhat similar to that finale look you already sent :mandown: I'm gonna let it slide though). This was pretty nice

On 7/12/2019 at 7:56 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Comeback Round

Reveal hidden contents

Moonlightbae | Elle Fanning – Beautiful print. I do not like the hair at all though, it turns too teen fairytale. The dress is pretty stunning though.

Legend E | Sophie Turner – Boring as hell. And I feel like it is so hard to pull off satin.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Speechless.

PREZLI | RITA ORA – Um. This dress feels rather confused. There's too much going on for me. I guess I like the top, though.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is pretty, I love the color.

FIERCE | MANS ZELMERLOW – He's handsome.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – Kinda grandma-ish.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE – :rip:

@Solarie @Not Like The Movies fiercE@Moonlightbae @Legend E @EriKills  @prézli @Thanatos

On 7/12/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Round 9

Reveal hidden contents

Team 1: This is a very solid entry all around. Nevertheless, I am gonna point out that two of the looks (Katy & Gaga) are very out there and avant-garde, while the other two (Emma & Manila) are pretty simple and laidback. I don't know if that was intentional, but I feel like more of a balance would've made this entry even stronger. Now that the nitpicking's out the way, it's time for some praise. Y'all came up with a solid idea and (for the most part) y'all stuck to the futuristic vibe and I'm VERY content with the outcome. Gaga had my favorite look for sure.

Team 2: Oof. I feel like y'all definitely struggled to come up with a concise theme. The fantasy element was reeaaally loosely utilized here. This entry just feels randomly strewn together. The looks themselves aren't even good (with the exception of Beyoncé). I'm just not getting a fantasy vibe at all, really. I'm pretty disappointed.

Team 3: Love how simple and to-the-point the concept was. Naomi was definitely the star of the group for me. No it's not the most exciting or out-there concept, but it was very well put together; right down to the background colors. Kiko also had a really cool look.

Team 4: I feel like we've seen this elements theme used so many times for these group challenges (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm not totally excited about seeing it again. Nevertheless, I'm glad that you all picked looks that fit each element. I wasn't really in love with any of the looks individually; I especially disliked that jumpsuit on Catriona, it felt very tacky. I've never been a fan of that Grammy look on Taylor. Plastique had my favorite look.

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Comeback Round

Reveal hidden contents

Moonlightbae | Elle Fanning – See : my R5 critique. This is nothing groundbreaking, and if you asked me, I’d say that this is a look that you’ve already sent during the time that you were here, not a fan of the shoulder pieces and the actual pattern and the flowers are very grandma-ish. I would be fine with a flower pattern if it was more… modern and beautiful. But I like her smile!

Legend E | Sophie Turner – It’s a dress… there’s nothing else to say really. I like the shoes with it?

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – This is what I expected to see for the comeback round, very over the top, well put together, makes a statement, love the color, the headpiece. The shape at the hips is questionable but I’m guessing it’s from the huge train.

PREZLI | RITA ORA – The separation between the top and bottom is too high and makes her look odd, I don’t really like how the bottom has sections to it. I like the gradient color a lot and the train though!

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This looked really fierce until I realized that it was a headband and not a headpiece. This would’ve been so fierce if she had a tight headpiece on, kind of Sasha Velour style or a bit like Cardi’s. But the look is really well put together overall.

FIERCE | MANS ZELMERLOW – An attempt was made

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – I had much higher expectations for Chanel Iman, I feel like she has better than this! Not a huge fan of the fabric and the huge necklace with this look. The picture is fierce, but unfortunately, this isn’t POSE and the outfit itself isn’t all that. It’s not BAD, but it’s not amazing either.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE – I appreciate the attempt to serve something that stands out and something unique. Having that said, the boob part looks like a red venus fly trap, which isn’t really a positive thing, and the pattern is not the cutest. I kinda love the shape of this though, the way it’s strategically made to show that much body while have that much fabric, the way it connects from the hip to the shoulder and the sleeve, etc. That’s pretty cool imo!

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Round 9

Reveal hidden contents

Team 1 – I love the theme, I feel like it was probably the hardest theme to do since it’s so out there, so props to y’all for that! Having that said, I feel like y’all picked this theme based on what you had for Gaga and Katy and tried to find outfits for Emma and Manila that kinda maybe fit-ish the theme.
Katy : I wish we had a better head to toe look of her outfit, but from what we see, it’s pretty fierce and fits the theme perfectly, probably the best out of the 4 (it also helps that it was the point of the character and MV). She not only looks extraterrestrial, but she looks like an Alien Queen or goddess and she looks amazing, also love the gold colour scheme.
Emma : I don’t see it at all. It’s literally her in a dress, I don’t see how it reads as alien at all. Is it because of the shoulders? The look itself is okay, nothing very exciting, I’m not a fan of the shoulders either, I love a good shoulder pad, but this one looks very odd and… not cute
Gaga : Love the mask, the outfit itself, the shape is very odd which is a good thing in this case, and the shoes are fierce too. While Katy fits the theme the best out of the 4, this one was very on theme as well and is my favorite look out of y’all.
Manila : this outfit is fierce (I sent it during my season for metallic and won kii), but I’m not really getting alien. I’m getting more of a reptile queen or something like that. It’s more alien than Emma though, but nowhere near as on point as Katy and Gaga.
Overall : the looks are great for most of you. I love the theme, probably the hardest to execute out of the 4 teams and I think it showed. It’s evident to me that you found those two outfits for Gaga and Katy and tried to look for outfits that very lowkey fit the theme for Emma and Manila. The looks weren’t very cohesive because of that. Also, I got royalty vibes from everyone except Emma. If she did look like an alien (which she doesn’t), she would probably be that small little insignificant alien who gets experimented on which resulted in her getting ugly rectangular boxed shaped shoulders and so the experiment was a big fat fail.

Team 2 – The theme is cute, not the most creative or original thing ever, but it’s not boring either. I like how you guys played with the different types of characters, from good to evil. However, just looking at the looks, I thought that the theme was princesses, from ice princess, to regal princess, to the queen and then evil queen, so that kinda confused me.
Florence : Am I getting Ice Princess? yes. Am I a fan of the look? eh… it’s more Halloweeny than fashion from a collection. I wouldn’t see this outfit as couture or something I would wear for fashion, I would wear this for Halloween (well... not even sure I'd wear this, but if I had to wear it, it would be on October 31st).
Gigi : This is more medieval woman from a noble family than fantasy. It’s a gorgeous look, love the pattern and the neckpiece… but fantasy? Maybe for POSE, but not getting it with her outfit.
Beyoncé : The outfit? That was a classic… that was a classic. The look? This is 100% royalty and 0% fantasy, I’m not getting fantasy at all. But amazing look!
Iggy : From the neck down? Cute look and on theme I guess, I’m getting fantasy from this even though I wish it wasn’t on a red carpet, but I’m only supposed to judge outfits so. The face and wig are an absolute DISASTER but I won’t penalize it since it was on theme and the clothes are cute.
Overall : The looks are great for some of you. There was a cohesion missing and the theme that you described doesn’t really fit with the looks you sent. Because of Gigi and Beyoncé especially, the whole thing gives me royalty, not fantasy, and they were the best looks, so that's... not a good sign.

Team 3 – So basically the theme is fringe, this season’s sequin sisters, but try to make it sound better and more glamorous than it actually is? kii First off, I’m kind of confused by the name, I don’t really understand how Femelle Floue relates to anything in this entry alsdjasd. While the theme is the most basic to me, your team is the only team that I would truly see, not only in a collection, but in ONE collection.
Naomi : I don’t know about this outfit, I wouldn’t have liked it much by itself, but with the fringe theme, I think it’s appropriate and she looks fierce.
Adut : I love some parts and I don’t love some other parts as much. I see a lot of fringe, so yes gawd to that, but I hate the part without fringe kii, it looks like a piece of cardboard wrapped around her between the two pieces of fringe. And the slit in the middle at the bottom confuses me, but overall I think it’s fierce for the theme, something I’d absolutely see in a fashion show.
Kiko : I’m not a huge fan of all the layers (white fabric with fringe on top with another layer of white fabric on top of the fringe), and the fringe looks kinda sad, not my favorite look, but very on theme and she’s modeling the **** out of it.
Aquaria : Probably my favorite look out of the 4, also has the most fringe out of the 4, love the fringe jacket with the snatched nude dress and the corset.
Overall : While there aren’t any looks that I’m GAGGING over like the other teams and the theme wasn’t that creative, you all did almost equally good (which is a positive thing since it doesn’t feel like you chose the theme based on some girls), your team was the most cohesive and I would truly see all these looks in one fashion show, which was the most difficult part of the challenge. I don’t know if it was intentional, but the black girls having light fringe and the girls with light skin having black fringe is either a great detail or it’s racisme. Werk model team!

Team 4 – Not the most creative theme ever, but I don't think it's boring either. I think you all fit the theme pretty well.
Catriona : I’m not a hugeee fan of the look itself, but I think it was a nice choice since you didn’t only send it a green outfit to represent Earth, it’s very specifically about nature and grass and all those earthy things.
Taylor : This is on theme… I wish it was more than just a blue outfit to represent water since it feels kinda lazy to me, but it’s a good look and I love the gradient color. The shoes paired with this look might be the most offensive thing I’ve seen this entire game though. I don’t know if it was intentional to cut the shoes in the first picture, but good job on that!
Urassaya : like Taylor, I’m getting the theme from this, but it does feel lazy to send in a fire dress to represent fire. But she look good and I’m getting regality from this.
Plastique : By far my favorite look of the four, gorgeous and very on theme as well. This one doesn’t feel as lazy since the headpiece really ties the Air thing together.
Overall : The theme wasn’t the most creative ever, but you all fit the theme very well. I also got regality from all four and the looks themselves were all at least cute. The photoshopping is a kii, good job on that, I lived for it.

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Comeback entries

Reveal hidden contents

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - Not a fan of the fabric tbh, I think it looks a little outdated and something I could find in my grandma’s house if she was still here (rip in peace grandma ?). I think the silhouette is interesting so I wish the fabric was different.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - It’s pretty and I like the color but it’s just too simple for a “Best look” entry.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I was fully expecting you to send this look and you didn’t disappoint! Love everything about this, the headpiece, the feather, the over the top skirt. Incredible.

PREZLI | RITA ORA - The pic where you can see the dress from the side is stunning, I live for longass trains like that. I really like the color of it. I like the top as well but I feel like it belongs to another dress.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - I reaaally like this. I don’t mind that much that the headpiece isn’t really a headpiece tbh. I love the fitting and the fabric.

FIERCE | MANS ZELMERLOW - HE IS BABY. I had never heard of him until you started playing with him on different games and at this point I feel like I genuinely like him sksksksk. Should’ve resent your pink entry tbh!

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - actually a little disappointed :( I know you were between quite a few choices and I’ll forever wonder what those were. Chanel makes great suits, but this is not one of my favorite outfits by them. I’m not a fan of the color or the accessories. 

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - I appreciate going for a risky entry, but it doesn’t work for me. It looks like a bikini with a coverup instead of her “best look ever”. 

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Round 9

Reveal hidden contents

Team 1 - First of all I love the visuals for this and how they compliment the black + gold theme that is going on in the pictures. Not sure if it was intentional, but it’s…..something to think about. I really love this theme and I buy it along with the outfits. Gaga’s outfit might be the most ‘alien’ like because of the odd shape, but I really enjoy Manila’s and Katy’s, specially the makeup on both of them. Emma is serving a little more low-key, but I understand how this must’ve been a harder theme for you out of everyone in the theme, but I still think you pulled thru. I wish it was a little more out there, but it doesn’t completely miss the mark. Overall, I think the entire entry makes sense, it’s interesting, and it’s cohesive.

Team 2 - The Fantasy girls. I’ll have to agree with the rest of the critiques, I feel like had the theme/description been different it could’ve worked better, specially with all the titles assigned to every girl, something more along the lines of royalty could’ve been better. Beyoncé’s outfit is by far the best one. I see the “regal” aspect in Gigi’s entry but mostly because of the set than the outfit but it’s nice. I hate to say that I agree with Pinkbox, but I agree with Pinkbox, the makeup and hair on Iggy are horrible but the outfit itself is not that bad. And miss Florence, I do see “Ice princess” but I also see that the outfit is a mess. I feel like the shoulders had potential but they went too overboard and it looks cosplay-ish. Also, pairing it with that lilac fabric is a big no from me.

Team 3 - I like how you went for a different approach, and went for cohesiveness in the materials and color palette. Overall, I like this entry because of how well put together it is, from the idea to the design (I loooooooooove it, whoever was in charge of that, know that you did great). Naomi’s look is a full SERVE and a half, whew, probably my favorite from her this season so far, everything is right. I really like the color of Adut’s outfit but I find the “plain” part of her skirt a little boring and distracting, like it’s not supposed to be there. I’m not a big fan of Kiko’s top but I do like the fringe part and it still gives me delicacy and femininity and I like how it’s paired with a fierce pose. Last but not least, Aquaria. I actually really like this and feel like it looks really cool. I’m very picky with corsets but here it works perfectly. I also love how the coat is so fringe-y and then the skirt is so simple. Very well done. The collection might not be the most interesting or risqué choice but it does look like something you’d find on a fashion show, so props to that.

Team 4 - The fact that all the gems “gleam” in order from right to left is so pleasing to me and the fact that no one brought it up yet has me willing to fight skskskssk. The four elements thing is kinda expected but I like how y’all gave it a twist by making every girl a princess who keeps each element. I really love the backstory ‘cause it shows that y’all really put thought into it instead of just sending an entry with basic dresses of the color of your element. On Catriona’s outfit, I’m not a big fan of the train/cape/skirt/fabric on the back but I feel like the design on the jumpsuit works perfectly for this round. For a green round it probably wouldn’t be my fave, but it represents her “element” really well. The Taylor dress is iconique and beautiful and I’m glad you saved it ‘cause it works really well with Water, I love the gradient. The description of “brightness and warm” for Yaya’s outfit really works here. I’m not completely sold on the dress, but for the theme she was given it works well. I’m normally a fan of glitter and sparkles but something about the pattern doesn’t make it for me, but like I said, in it’s context it’s fine. Miss Air, Plastique Tiara, I loooooove the headpiece. I agree that it resembles another look of yours but I think I might like this even better kiii. The headpiece looks like a dandelion to me, and gives me the softness that I look for in Air. Overall, I think y’all did a good job with your theme and helped elevate it a lot by giving it a story and creating this mini world around it.

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I HATE YOU SKSKSSKSKSKSKS :bibliahh:

Comeback results

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

8th

Reveal hidden contents

eTHbs_ShNin1kL0ZapApds-us8qfPS3gOPc7_h1pz6Gkm_3nOWVdr1XHaXkNUWC1up6YXXcVblzVh_HY9V_tQjxsRBLQNUpSVeNKatAKZ6En8888FJc16OMVzOq3w-GIGgRiUknG

@fiercE

Clueless: 8 / Navyofbadgals: 8 / Pinkbox: 8 / Sabbath:  8

Average: 8

Thank you so much for signing up and participating in Color Game! I hope you had fun! :hug: 

7th

Reveal hidden contents

sxCGQUqMEY6zbQ5ue8gsV90S4vy1cLzxajDRqqGbsCVt88ZAjotVeYuIv6OiX8CXJ7IyVs_tjcQmVRFHbSSiJUJxOi2FgFJzbMMUAC9yy23UvuL-HfPCZ-1rlBv99yNcAsmhLefj

@Solarie

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath:  7

Average: 6

Thank you so much for signing up and participating in Color Game 8! I hope you had fun :heart2: 

6th

Reveal hidden contents

j08cW45SvCUDtS5n9XHESuM9YzBytlM13WzuFouO-cIz_yOt4yp7f0V9A4EP8kCWijlu2ptl8Poo4SctWn--ABvtvqWJGYJUqW1xIyBJJ3mlgbcJNRINIseArmrpyyDweKt28H4X

@Legend E

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 7  / Sabbath: 4

Average: 5.5

Thank you so much for signing up and participating in Color Game 8! I hope you had fun :alexz3:

5th

Reveal hidden contents

S80nY2HZFYCfDUoL1yZKMem-fLw0sthBEBZ1lPoh0-zOrSW03ubZLAc8VC-h8bHA3glGBaz2mBSMhKVQqBJbpLaYrnSqPJtd7qe4zH7eRRf6LQ4f5zvlNcZl-KYwJ9Bt1DsirQ4H

@Not Like The Movies

Clueless: 6  / Navyofbadgals: 2  / Pinkbox: 4 / Sabbath:  6

Average: 4.5

Thank you so much for signing up and participating in Color Game 8! I hope you had fun :heart2:

3rd

yes 3rd bc it wouldn't be CG8 without a tie

Reveal hidden contents

uM8yETr_HTGSHrDWeRYvdjCinW_GnR-a1l271yOoK4Er_JWzF_X94sJ-_1r9ZXLiCbM14Qlw-G6W-8M-XgM2WDphnGsV1F8FEA93UDzipX8AvbzLS-4IhUkGo_x-DmEsubRsE8fY

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 4 / Pinkbox: 6 / Sabbath:  5

Average: 4.25

cjbktdN1G1BhclABE17okDAfkK5sm_XmVh5xR5RAy5ad44I5iyJ_tkLWnjDu99Gx8RXyrmowib8bgTiNyJRHPQDMkuIlwrAnb0Z-FfmGUg9Y0DdwJdzc54xIkE3hcei_7SBPInks

@prézli

Clueless: 4  / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 5 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 4.25

Thank you so much for signing up and participating in Color Game 8! I hope you two had fun :hughard:

glad to see you're back :heart2: @Yvess

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

glad to see you're back :heart2: @Yvess

:-xTy

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

:-x

werk

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

werk

IndelibleIncomparableHornshark-max-1mb.g

submitted but I already know one thing is gonna be read 

I still do not get how to post photo in thread on mobile I know I’ve asked b4 I can do it on my computer but not here 

Fuzzy Females won :jonny5:deserved!

ok so since my last few looks have been BASIC i decided to go with something super risky but extravagent and ART :mandown:

Edited by kipperskipper

went from #2 on the leaderboard to #7

bKA9HVz.jpg

coming for safe/low this round

bKA9HVz.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.