Gold in FR: reputation, 1989 & RED

Taylor fanboy

Virage pop

Alors qu’elle vend des millions d’albums à l’étranger, Taylor Swift a simplement atteint en France le disque d’or (50 000 ventes) avec ses trois derniers albums, « Red », « 1989 » et « Reputation ». Pourquoi ? « Il lui manque un peu de présence et de visibilité », résume Gaël Sanquer, directeur des médias musicaux du groupe NRJ. Elle n’a pas fait de concert à Paris depuis un Zénith (pas rempli) en 2011 avec son dernier album de country « Speak Now » et elle n’a pas fait de promotion depuis fin 2014.

Source

Poor Speak Now. :'( 

The shady article :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The shady article :lmao: 

Issa fact that France is one of her weakest market. No one is delusional to deny that. :fan:

this entire quote is shady as hell, I can't

19 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Issa fact that France is one of her weakest market. No one is delusional to deny that. :fan:

IKR?!

Three gold certified albums in your 4th worst market is not for everyone! Who else is doing it like her?

I was told no one cares for her there but someway somehow 50k does :1stplace: maybe she can book that empty Stade De France after all :fan:

3 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

IKR?!

Three gold certified albums in your 4th worst market is not for everyone! Who else is doing it like her?

Absolutely no one

--

3 consecutive Gold Albums in her weakest market :clap3:

Taylegend did that :jonny:

12 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

I was told no one cares for her there but someway somehow 50k does :1stplace: maybe she can book that empty Stade De France after all :fan:

50k for a pop album like 1989 from an A-lister is awful for France :emofish:

10 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

And?? What does have to do with us all agreeing already she's a flop there. It's like me saying 280k for a huge album like ANTI  from an A-lister in China is awful when I know damn well the reason for it :emofish:

Edited by JawBreaker

40 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

but she's not an a-lister there and i'm a stan. :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.