Selena first female with four 700M+ streams

fanboyn8

26 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

And none of them are solo.. Nothing to be proud of. A shame literally... Her solo work deserves more.

Of course you're not,since you dislike her.

It's the first female to do this and lot,edit ALL female artists actually do MORE (and more) collabs than her but nobody has reached this achievement yet. So,sure, nothing to be proud. :rip:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• Sad Serenade

• Selenashunty

• PopFan1996

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

It's the first female to do this and lot,edit ALL female artists actually do MORE (and more) collabs than her but nobody has reached this achievement yet. So,sure, nothing to be proud. :rip:

:cm:

Another day Another SLAY!

On 6/3/2019 at 1:44 PM, Sad Serenade said:

Seriously. If it was just due to collabs, many more female artists would have achieved this by now. 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, PopFan1996 said:

And none of them are solo.. Nothing to be proud of. A shame literally... Her solo work deserves more.

If its "just" because of features then She wouldn't be the first female to have four and Nicki would have a 100 songs with 700m streams if it was that easy :rip: 

but go on, keep discrediting the instagram model :fan: 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

If its "just" because of features then She wouldn't be the first female to have four and Nicki would have a 100 songs with 700m streams if it was that easy :rip: 

but go on, keep discrediting the instagram model :fan: 

Because she's featured with artists that all get more streams than her :cm:  

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Just shut up @PopFan1996 She spent almost a decade of her career not collaborating with anyone :cm:

I guess the same would apply to your fave :mandown:  But she doesn’t even have a 700M even with huge collabs. 

Spotify

Kygo’s most streamed song = IAM

Charlie Puth most streamed song = WDTA 

Taki Taki is still gaining a lot so it will eventually surpass Lean On. 

6 minutes ago, Selenashunty said:

Just shut up @PopFan1996 She spent almost a decade of her career not collaborating with anyone :cm:

I guess the same would apply to your fave :mandown:  But she doesn’t even have a 700M even with huge collabs. 

Spotify

Kygo’s most streamed song = IAM

Charlie Puth most streamed song = WDTA 

Taki Taki is still gaining a lot so it will eventually surpass Lean On. 

Kygo despite having IAM as his most streamed song has solo songs with over 600M. 
Charlie Puth most streamed song = See You again and then Attention lol
Marshmello's most streamed song = Happier and then Silence. 
Taki Taki is obviously not her impact whatsoever. 

Edited by PopFan1996
Information mistake

Selena Slaying streams AND haters! <3 

26 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Kygo despite having IAM as his most streamed song has solo songs with over 600M. 
Charlie Puth most streamed song = See You again and then Attention lol
Marshmello's most streamed song = Happier and then Silence. 
Taki Taki is obviously not her impact whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Spotify Chart History

#18 Selena Gomez 4.9B

#33 Kygo 3.5B

#37 DJ Snake 3.4B

#39 Marshmello 3.2B

#50 Charlie Puth 2.7B

Monthly Listeners 

#21 Selena Gomez 34M

#27 Kygo 27M

#52 DJ Snake 26M

#104 Charlie Puth 18M

End thread :cm:  

17 minutes ago, Selenashunty said:

Spotify Chart History

#18 Selena Gomez 4.9B

#33 Kygo 3.5B

#37 DJ Snake 3.4B

#39 Marshmello 3.2B

#50 Charlie Puth 2.7B

Monthly Listeners 

#21 Selena Gomez 34M

#27 Kygo 27M

#52 DJ Snake 26M

#104 Charlie Puth 18M

End thread :cm:  

Marshmello has 43M monthly listeners while Charlie Puth didn't release anything for almost 2 years lmao
I'm done with y'all delusional brains. 
Goodnight :cm:

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

Marshmello has 43M monthly listeners while Charlie Puth didn't release anything for almost 2 years lmao

Aside from the fact that she has more total streams than all of the people she has collaborated with, so what if they're not solo? The longest running #1s on the hot 100 aren't solo, the current #1 isn't solo, the most streamed female song on spotify isn't solo, 3 out of the top 5 most streamed male songs on spotify aren't solo, the most watched video on youtube isn't solo and the top 3 most streamed females on spotify all have their highest streamed track with a feature attached :cm:

Another note, Cardi, Ozuna and Charlie's most streamed songs aren't solo and Selena's solo singles on average have higher streams than all of her collaborators' with all of her solo singles from Revival and her droplet era all nearly having 400m streams each :cm:

that demi's stan :rip:

Edited by Sad Serenade

6 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

10 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Youtube MV total views

#35 Selena Gomez 7.4B

#42 Marshmello 6.7B

#57 Charlie Puth 5.7

#69 Dj Snake 5B

#144 Kygo 3B

Oops :cm:

5 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Aside from the fact that she has more total streams than all of the people she has collaborated with, so what if they're not solo? The longest running #1s on the hot 100 aren't solo, the current #1 isn't solo, the most streamed female song on spotify isn't solo, 3 out of the top 5 most streamed male songs on spotify aren't solo, the most watched video on youtube isn't solo and the top 3 most streamed females on spotify all have their highest streamed track with a feature attached :cm:

Another note, Cardi, Ozuna and Charlie's most streamed songs aren't solo and Selena's solo singles on average have higher streams than all of her collaborators' with all of her solo singles from Revival and her droplet era all nearly having 400m streams each :cm:

!! :cm:

10 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

The tea spilled

yeah selena is like that background singer on random songs nowadays

8 hours ago, Selenashunty said:

Youtube MV total views

#35 Selena Gomez 7.4B

#42 Marshmello 6.7B

#57 Charlie Puth 5.7

#69 Dj Snake 5B

#144 Kygo 3B

Oops :cm:

!! :cm:

Charlie's slayage in streaming :clap3:

These are great songs :clap3:

Being honest, Fetish deserved it so much. 

Anyway, can't wait for her to release some music soon 

emmanuel_punk

All great songs :clap3:specially Taki Taki 

keep slaying queen 

Bragging about an all-features accomplishment? :ahh::ahh:

dxCSmD5.gif

I wish Demi have a Spotify/YouTube power as strong as Selena's.

Happy for Selena, and I'm always proud but also surprised about We Don't Talk Anymore. I love it so much but didn't really imagine it doing this good!

The cockroach of pop. After everything she's been through she's still here with unexpected huge streaming. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I wish Demi have a Spotify/YouTube power as strong as Selena's.

Happy for Selena, and I'm always proud but also surprised about We Don't Talk Anymore. I love it so much but didn't really imagine it doing this good!

Most of these views are from Bts fans. I think one of the members Junood covered it and went viral.

And thanks to Chung Ta Khong :cm:

It was a huge hit ww. I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.