Never Really Over goes #1 on Billboard HOT100

BreatheGaga

Soundtrack stans are getting brave like they haven't learned from 2013. Just wait until their fave's next era underperforms without a movie campaign while she's chained to Vegas. :emofish:

Edited by ☆starshine☆

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• znake

• Hurem

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2019 at 8:56 AM, znake said:

Ohh ,. Looks like you’re finally humble and kind :alexz3:

on topic , I’m in love with this song so much :alexz2:

I do not like people dragging her, specially monsters. They haven't learned their lesson. 

I like the song and I'm glad it's stable on iTunes, Spotify and slaying YouTube.

I just hope Katy won't make any more "funny" comments about Britney again. :biblio: 

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

I do not like people dragging her, specially monsters. They haven't learned their lesson. 

I like the song and I'm glad it's stable on iTunes, Spotify and slaying YouTube.

I just hope Katy won't make any more "funny" comments about Britney again. :biblio: 

Oh come on , even if she jokes again we know she loves and respects Britney :biblio: :heart2: 

hope you are doing better :'(   I know the last couple of years have been so hard, I’m sending you my positivism and good energy :flower:

On 6/1/2019 at 4:59 PM, katykater said:

Can't blame them for looking down the gun barrel:

Tuzzyjr.jpg

giphy.gif

:rip: 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, calm_down said:

A typical OGH (britney stan?) hiding behind kats :rip:

Not even brave to be real (not fake as hell) in the world of internet :priceless:

OT: #1 for katy in 2019 is unlikely unless:

Rihanna or Adele or Drake featuring katy :fan:

I don't even like Katy. I have even stated I kinda hate her for coming for Britney for no reason. :rip: 

I do like Lady Gaga, I do "stan" her. :skull: 

On 6/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, Hurem said:

I don’t think there’s an innocent base or a base to blame, but you’re acting as if Liddos are the only ones who drag other artists. :deadbanana: Get a grip, sis.

There's no innocent base, you're right. We should all act above this and try not to stoop as low as them.

4 minutes ago, znake said:

Oh come on , even if she jokes again we know she loves and respects Britney :biblio: :heart2: 

hope you are doing better :'(   I know the last couple of years have been so hard, I’m sending you my positivism and good energy :flower:

I know she's stated she loves her many times before but it hurt us when she made those comments about her. :weeps: 

I'm kinda doing better, thank you. It's been rough though, I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel for my country and my people. :weeps: 

I'm streaming Never Really Over right now. :duca: 

3 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I know she's stated she loves her many times before but it hurt us when she made those comments about her. :weeps: 

I'm kinda doing better, thank you. It's been rough though, I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel for my country and my people. :weeps: 

I'm streaming Never Really Over right now. :duca: 

If you come to Colombia (Bogota) I will invite you dinner and drinks :siptea:  if you need support and help here let me know

3 minutes ago, znake said:

If you come to Colombia (Bogota) I will invite you dinner and drinks :siptea:  if you need support and help here let me know

Thank you so much. We should chat through WhatsApp. :duca: 

OT: By the way Never Really Over is going it'll debut in a good position and shut some mouths up. :duca: 

Monsters being boo boo fools yet again.

That PTSD is strong.

The Female MJ remains unbothered 

Edited by RudeBoy93