H100: Old Town Road 8x #1, Bad Guy #3, Talk #5, SBP #10

Renan90

08-Lil-Nas-X-billy-ray-cyrus-Old-Town-Road-2019-billboard-1548.jpg

After the premiere of its official video, "Road" boasts the second-biggest streaming week ever – and ties for the longest reign of 2019.

Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road," featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, tops the Billboard Hot 100 chart for an eighth week, sporting the second-biggest streaming ever following the May 17 premiere of its official video.

Plus, with its eighth week atop the Hot 100, "Road" matches the chart's longest reign this year: Ariana Grande's "7 Rings" ruled for eight weeks beginning with its debut at No. 1 on the list dated Feb. 2.

Meanwhile, Billie Eilish reaches a new personal-best No. 3 rank on the Hot 100 with "Bad Guy;" Khalid earns his first top five hit as a lead artist with "Talk," at No. 5; and Ava Max ascends to her first top 10, as her debut hit "Sweet but Psycho" rises from No. 12 to No. 10.

Let's run down the top 10 of the newest Hot 100 (dated June 1), which blends all-genre U.S. streaming, radio airplay and digital sales data. All charts will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (May 29), one day later than usual due to the Monday (May 27) Memorial Day holiday in the U.S.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8513170/lil-nas-x-old-town-road-hot-100-number-one-eighth-week

Hot 100

#1 Old Town Road (=) [8x #1]
#2 I Don't Care (=)
#3 Bad Guy (+1)
#4 Sucker (-1)
#5 Talk (+4)
#6 WOW (-1)
#7 Sunflower (-1)
#8 Dancing With a Stranger (-1)
#9 ME! (-1)
#10 Sweet But Psycho (+2)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Mr.Fenty

• Renan90

• FutureHive

I did not leave early on the top of the chart :eek:

tuck your whole summer in popstars

Nor do I doubt when he will release the EP next month already platine in the first / second week

Mariah, Boyz II Men, Luis, Daddy Yankee and Justin are shook

6 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

tuck your whole summer in popstars

He already dominated the summer literally kkkkkk

god damn

liberalmusiclover

He’s getting at least 12 weeks at this point. The music video is :flame: and easily the best of the year so far. 

14 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

He’s getting at least 12 weeks at this point. The music video is :flame: and easily the best of the year so far. 

This and it is deserved tbh. The song grew on me so much and Lil Nas X is low key cute too :-* 

45 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

It can honestly even double that. This song is WAY bigger than "Despacito" was at this point in its stint at #1, and its competition is much weaker.

Well, just as I thought.... TRASH!

Atrler excellence :clap3::clap3:

Lil Nas if you're reading this: you're doing amazing, sweatie :date2:

Black EXCELLENCE :clap3: 

I like this song at first listen. Congrats! :clap3:

Watch some random song come out the blue and dethrone it as soon as it's about to break the record :!ohno: always happens

Can someone dethrone this awful song please