Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,001 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

But, didn't you and all the other Cardi haters have the song debuting at #26, the song debuted T20 with NO video and little to no radio airplay, that's good, none of Cardi's songs start off BIG on the charts anyway.

I didn't say anything. I don't follow charts that closely. This will be it's peak though. Are they going to keep pushing back the album since all of her leads keep flopping? This second album is a huge mess so far.

Great debut :clap3:

would have been Top 10 with a video. 

Yet ANOTHER missed opportunity unfortunately. It’s really annoying. 

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

I still prefer the original foreva but this is cute

i bet it’s gonna be like this:

song: foreva > press

video: press>foreva

Must be that top 20 peak that I ordered:coffee2:

thirsty azz haters need woreta (water):fan:

I will try to make a mashup of those soon. They sound a little bit similar production wise and I love both songs. Let's see if I'll be able to do something.

This will repeak with proper promo. I feel It. And pressed stans over here, remember - karma is a bitch. DING DOOOOOOONG

11 hours ago, Mr. Noodles said:

I didn't say anything. I don't follow charts that closely. This will be it's peak though. Are they going to keep pushing back the album since all of her leads keep flopping? This second album is a huge mess so far.

What flops? What leads?

No where has she announced a "first single for album" and all of her singles are constantly played in clubs and Urban radio. Her core base. 

This is probably one of my favorite singles by her, it's a shame it's not getting the attention it deserves (it's what she deserves.gif tho for taking the time to do those little court case promo pics and not even bother with a video)

The fact people are trying to clown when their faves can’t even debut top 100 :dies: We love a queen of rap who is the standard.

17 hours ago, Mr. Noodles said:

Flops? 4x platinum eligible Money or 3x platinum eligible, top 3 peaking hit song which spent over 2 months in top 10, Please Me? Your fave cannot even get out of bubbling under chart with her featured verse. Sit down.

4 hours ago, Badboidami said:

Flops? 4x platinum eligible Money or 3x platinum eligible, top 3 peaking hit song which spent over 2 months in top 10, Please Me? Your fave cannot even get out of bubbling under chart with her featured verse. Sit down.

You know it’s trolling so why entertain it.

i feel as though cardis tour is going to do numbers.

i want her to lead the show with pressed and then go into foreva.:clap3:

US Radio — “Press”:

Rhythmic (This week): #27. [+10] +53 spins +0.028 audience

Urban (This week): #37. [+9] +118 spins +0.562 audience

Overall Radio: #130. [+4] Audience: 11.30 [+0.63]

Is this flopping?

54 minutes ago, grandewhispers said:

Is this flopping?

On streaming and Urban, yes. Rhythmic might turn this into a cute-sized hit. Scrap the video and release a new track.

13 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

On streaming and Urban, yes. Rhythmic might turn this into a cute-sized hit. Scrap the video and release a new track.

Nnn she just filmed the video yesterday girl .

1 hour ago, grandewhispers said:

Is this flopping?

kinda left for dead so far but we’ll see in the long run because her team has been only messing her singles.

she’s been sick I hope she gets better soon but I don’t know she looks wasted and a bit exhausted. I really think it would’ve been good she had taken a little time off.

16 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I love Cardi but everything on IOP is better than Press. Money was an absolute bop too so I don't know why this has been released, it's not terrible, it's just lacklustre/not up to standard 

On 6/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, KingOfUrbanPop said:

The fact people are trying to clown when their faves can’t even debut top 100 :dies: We love a queen of rap who is the standard.

If cardi is your queen of rap, you clearly don't listen to much rap babe. Unless you turnin on G-Eazy and Post Malone all day

#76 (-10) on US Spotify

#149 Global (-21)

:skull:

She should just drop the video and keep going, the next single should be an event :cm:

16 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

#76 (-10) on US Spotify

#149 Global (-21)

The irony that she says she “don’t need no press” with a song holding these positions.  🧐

Atlantic, what you doing sweetie? Lol.  

Waiting for: “this was a gift to the fans, not a real single”.  Coming in 5, 4, 3.... :rip: 

Notice how it's literally the Cardi haters posted up in this thread? bitches be PRESSED

4 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

Notice how it's literally the Cardi haters posted up in this thread? bitches be PRESSED

Lol.  I mean, GP won't even notice it underperformed (if video doesn't save it).  Because "Money" was relatively big.  I'm just surprised Atlantic fumbled on this.  There must be a lot going on behind the scenes, b/c the decisions aren't making sense right now.   

17 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

#76 (-10) on US Spotify

#149 Global (-21)

Girl. :skull:

They need to just scrap the video. Set up a debut for a new single at the VMAs and release the album this fall.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Lol.  I mean, GP won't even notice it underperformed (if video doesn't save it).  Because "Money" was relatively big.  I'm just surprised Atlantic fumbled on this.  There must be a lot going on behind the scenes, b/c the decisions aren't making sense right now.   

It is what it is. Cardi's singles always get a boost everywhere every time she releases a video though. Look at Please Me, Clout, and Money. those songs got a 2nd wind once their vids dropped. Clout didn't even break top 50 on Spotify upon release, but the MV being released sent it to top 40 on Spotify a week after it came out. this will be Gold soon and at least 1×P or multiplatinum by the end of the year like all of her other so-called ""flops"" by her brain-dead haters on this site

But yeah nobody will notice anything about its performance. It is what it is as i said. She'll still get hits and smashes along the way. I wonder why Atlantic literally didn't do any kind of proper rollout though. All Cardi had was her instagram to promote it