Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,001 posts in this topic

Yeah, this sounds similar to Money. I’m not totally here for it - it does sound BETTER than Money, though.

wait… this bangs hard… :katie2:

4 hours ago, BreatheMoi said:

“Please tell me who she gon check” again and again :doc:

Rappers taking a lyric and making it their trademark by repetition in multiple tracks isn't new. You should know that considering you've been acting like you're down with the culture or something. "You heard she gon do what from who?" and "Who she gon check" will end up being her signature phrases. same way rappers have signature ad-libs, like pusha t's "yeugh!", schoolboy's "yawk"…

5 hours ago, BreatheMoi said:

“Please tell me who she gon check” again and again :doc:

You stan nicki minaj ( :hoetenks: )  and really wanna go there with attempting to drag artists for recycling/ repeating words? :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I like this a lot more than Money

This, Money was cute but this is already making a lot more points

30 minutes ago, ATRL17 said:

You stan nicki minaj ( :hoetenks: )  and really wanna go there with attempting to drag artists for recycling/ repeating words? :bibliahh: 

At least my fave can switch up her flow. Unlike this chick. 

12 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

& yet here you arr RUNNING into another Cardi thread. Shouldnt you be in the Nicki base calling Cardi all sorts of racist and derogatory nicknames like “ dirty dominican stri*p*r”? 

Oh and by the way,  My fave stays unborthered with a record breaking year with 3 #1s and a ton of GRAMMY NOMINATIONS to CELEBRATE. 

Come on...stan or not...all this **** starting to sound the same.  Beat is dope though.  

I’m done with this mixtape music between this and Money. It’s smart she will keep the street cred but where are the polished sounding hits like Bodak, Bartier Cardi, I Like It and Money Bag? I need to hear more hooks. She can make this a deluxe release but I’m not feeling this as sophomore material

1 hour ago, musicwonder said:

you're so pressed, sad, bitter, angry and embarrassing. Cardi damaged a nerve, huh? I hope you find peace. :dancehall:

ot: people judging based of a snippet. :rip:

1 hour ago, JohnGray said:

you're so pressed, sad, bitter, angry and embarrassing. Cardi damaged a nerve, huh? I hope you find peace. :dancehall:

ot: people judging based of a snippet. :rip:

You guys are so insecure :doc: let ppl have their opinions wtf, Y’all tried to force feed Money down our throats too and look what happened :biblio:

3 hours ago, Yndda said:

wait… this bangs hard… :katie2:

Rappers taking a lyric and making it their trademark by repetition in multiple tracks isn't new. You should know that considering you've been acting like you're down with the culture or something. "You heard she gon do what from who?" and "Who she gon check" will end up being her signature phrases. same way rappers have signature ad-libs, like pusha t's "yeugh!", schoolboy's "yawk"…

“Acting like you’re down with the culture or something” please go away :biblio:

3 hours ago, ATRL17 said:

So Cardi is copying Nicki In having trademark phrases? Got it :)

2 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

Lol

12 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

You guys are so insecure :doc: let ppl have their opinions wtf, Y’all tried to force feed Money down our throats too and look what happened :biblio:

Nicki did't invent trademark phrases SO GET OFF your high horse and btw, what happened to Money? Last time I HEARD IT WAS ELIGIBLE FOR PLATINUM. Just say you hate Cardi and go. 

16 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

still in the top 30 even with holiday music above it, and we still have the video boost coming :cm:

Nicki wasn't the first rapper with signature phrases, but go off.

OT: it sounds like a bop but where's the Money video sis :jamming:

26 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

How is it copying when everyone in the hiphop game is doing it? :biblio:

Please stay in your pop lane Britney stan....

The fans of Jelani's sister getting brave? Reminder that your fave is the scum of the earth, and on top of that, a terrible joke of a rapper who won't be respected by the community, like ever.