Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Princess Diana's car crash turned into a theme park ride

11 posts in this topic

Princess Diana‘s tragic death is becoming a theme park ride. The car crash that killed the beloved royal will be recreated as a 3D experience at National Enquirer Live, an immersive museum that launched on Friday (May 24) in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

“There’s no blood. There’s none of that. You see the car crash through computer animation. It’s projected, and you see the buildings and everything in a 3-D presentation. And it shows the pathway as she left the Ritz hotel, and the paparazzi chasing her, and the bang-flash that we think blinded the driver — and how it happened. It’s definitely not in poor taste. It’s just showing the route of what happened. For people who’ve never been to Paris, it’s just showing the topography, and the distance, and the tunnel, and that kind of stuff….it’s done very professionally,” insisted investor Robin Turner to the Daily Beast.

After the ride, visitors will be polled on whether they believe a number of conspiracy theories, including claims Diana was pregnant at the time of her death and was murdered on the orders of Buckingham Palace.

453ac0a95ce8bdef2543e6f3089ef156.png

http://www.justjared.com/2019/05/26/princess-diana-fatal-crash-themed-ride-opens-at-amusement-park/

My mom stanned her hard let me book her a ticket

At first I got mad but it sounds like it’ll be more educational than a crude money making grab so...alrighty.

What’s next a 9/11 simulation 

The money to build that could have been donated for better cause.

3 minutes ago, Cosmikel said:

Still rather distasteful.

I can't believe they aren't trolling...

.................wtf

Ew wtf

8 hours ago, nostalgia said:

9 hours ago, Cosmikel said:

As a gamer this is something I've thought about here and there. There's someone making a game set on the Titanic too where it sinks like it did in real time. There's also games that feature Pearl Harbor and WW2 etc. Do I think there are valuable things a game based around 9/11 could teach? Yeah, I do, however the chances of them actually being applied to real life are pretty slim (there was that one really bad apartment fire in recent years though). Still, I'm sure there are interesting things (and general resourcefulness) that can be learned from a game like this. Like what to do in a situation where you're in a burning building/where to go. What to do without a smartphone. Who to look out for, how to help/save other people's lives if they need assistance etc. It would just need to be done extremely right in a very polished game. But the question is, how do you build an entire game around 9/11? Would the focus be just on the events of the attacks or would it be an open world game set in NYC that leads up to the attacks? Would the events be a small part of the overall story towards the ending? It might be strange to play a game where you would only experience the attacks over and over. But that also isn't much different from watching online videos of the real thing over and over. I don't think morally speaking what happened that day should be put onto a pedestal, but it also changed the world forever and is historically important. So yeah it can for sure be educational. It's a recent traumatic event though which affected many lives, the whole world was watching when it happened, so it would not be in very good taste. Falling/jumping would likely need to be cut from the game entirely, although it could still be briefly mentioned by characters in the game. As this video shows, people are not openly here for it, or at least this specific take on it. I think many people would be intrigued to play a 9/11 game though and you're not wrong for thinking that. There have been movies about it already, what's the real difference tbh? :rip: In time I think there will be a more professionally made 9/11 game 100%. I hope a significant portion of the money made off that game goes to charities at least.