Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does Madonna's Crave deserve better?

30 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 

The GP that actually knows it, loves it. Critics like it. The video had a great reception so far. (like 94% likes on youtube)

It's the perfect radio song as well.

Again, like what happened with Ghosttown, radios are ignoring it.

 

Does Madonna deserve better with this single? :frown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medellin and Future are both way better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This and Medellin deserved better but we know how ageist the radios are

she should try and make it somehow to add this song to big Spotify playlists 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's forgettable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Future and Medellín did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its literally climbing on AC radio... it just was released this past week. 

 

Also theres a glitch in the video where it skips after 5 seconds or something on certain devices. So people cant watch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, craven92 said:

Its literally climbing on AC radio... it just was released this past week. 

 

Also theres a glitch in the video where it skips after 5 seconds or something on certain devices. So people cant watch it.

wait...so my PS4 isn't the only place where this happens :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This and Future are the only 2 bops she’s released so far tbh, they just feel like album tracks tho so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it's tryhard and terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rowan said:

No, it's tryhard and terrible.

Girl, how the f*ck is it tryhard?:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes needs to smash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also why is this the first time I saw the video oh wow she looks amazing :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frogger17 said:

Girl, how the f*ck is it tryhard?:bibliahh:

The trap beat, Swae Lee feature, her dancing and look in the video, the grillz, Eyepatch, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rowan said:

The trap beat, Swae Lee feature, her dancing and look in the video, the grillz, Eyepatch, etc.

Sis, I think Madonna knows at this point that chasing trends will not bring her success, so she's only tryhard if she's trying to score hits by being something she's not. She's been doing this for years, even when she was young. And dancing, grills, and eyepatch are the video, which is just the visuals. The OP is talking about the song itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the video was just released last week but the low video views really show that most of the Medellín views are from Maluma fans, which is kinda sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rowan said:

The trap beat, Swae Lee feature, her dancing and look in the video, the grillz, Eyepatch, etc.

Her look,is 80s inspired, her dancing is better than swae Lee's. 

 

You are ridiculous, if anything, you're tryhard 😂.

 

Ot: yes. It's sad there's so little views. Hope it climbs up the AC charts and Guy O puts in more effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I know the video was just released last week but the low video views really show that most of the Medellín views are from Maluma fans, which is kinda sad.

Eh, it couldn't be too many Maluma fans because all his other videos have a lot more views.

 

I just want to know why all of the 'fans' that are selling out all of these shows aren't buying, streaming or watching the videos she puts out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder what it sounds like if only it could be June 14th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordMombi said:

Eh, it couldn't be too many Maluma fans because all his other videos have a lot more views.

 

I just want to know why all of the 'fans' that are selling out all of these shows aren't buying, streaming or watching the videos she puts out. 

Because some of us are waiting till June 14th to stream the music. I want a new album with all new songs. I will get this on June 14th and yall will have overplayed 5 songs and be listening to the album youve already heard 40 percent of  . My experience will be superior than most. Not every has that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes. it's such an amazing song. the GP is trash for letting it flop but wbk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No lol it’s her worst song ever but I’m still happy people are liking it and it could be a tiny hit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medellin is FAR better, Crave is a cute girl but she looks gorgeous in the video I'll give her that,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Because some of us are waiting till June 14th to stream the music. I want a new album with all new songs. I will get this on June 14th and yall will have overplayed 5 songs and be listening to the album youve already heard 40 percent of  . My experience will be superior than most. Not every has that.

Jealous that youre doing that 😭😭.

At least you have a respectable reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It's forgettable

most sings being pushed by radio are forgettable, at least this one is good :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LordMombi said:

Jealous that youre doing that 😭😭.

At least you have a respectable reason.

 

Im going to delay my pleasure 

DCn7hl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0