Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Lori Loughlin 'suicidal' in wake of college scandal

134 posts in this topic

But as her trial date approaches, insiders say Loughlin is starting to comprehend she is likely to be screwed.

“I believe Lori is suicidal,” a good friend of Loughlin’s tells Radar Online.

“She’s having a complete mental breakdown.”

It appears the fact of her scenario hit residence for Loughlin when she was knowledgeable of simply how a lot jail time she’s going through.

“When Lori heard the number of years she could spend in prison, she broke down sobbing,” says the insider.

“Any decent lawyer would tell them that they don’t have a hope or a prayer of winning their case,” 

In the wake of new expenses for cash laundering, Loughlin is now going through 40 years in jail.

Adding insult to damage is the truth that her efforts have been all for naught, as Loughlin’s daughters have dropped out of college, fearing that they might be bullied in consequence of the scandal.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2019/05/lori-loughlin-suicidal-in-wake-of-college-bribery-scandal/

A “good friend” telling a tabloid that someone is suicidal.... hmmm.... 

This entire situation is so unfortunate for everyone involved.

That's unfortunate. She has all the resources in the world to get help for her mental distress, so I hope she gets that.

This does not excuse what she did, though. She made horrible decisions that affected her whole family, and that's her own fault.

40 years? Thats too much

They better lock her ass up before she takes the easy way out :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

40 years? Thats too much

She needs to calm down. She’ll do a couple years in one of the fancy prisons. It won’t be that bad.

Oh please. If she was black she would had been arrested without trial. Better thank her lucky stars she's white and rich

She was so cocky before, what happened? :fan:

40 years for this? :rip: i agree her daughters should be expelled but i think that's too much

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

40 years? Thats too much

There are ppl doing life for more inoffensive crime

The justice system been messed up

She'll be out in 3 weeks for good behavior anyways

I guess Lori ain't Laughlin :emofish:

Just now, IndieKid said:

I guess Lori ain't Laughlin :emofish:

:ahh: 

:skull: 

This got WAY out of hand. There are tons corrupt politicians and  companies, destroying millions of lives and economies and all the hate is going towards these women. Did they do wrong ? Yes, but they are part of a more complex problem , that involves many parties and poltical structures. This has become a witchhunt!

Posted (edited)

40 years is the max for money laundering, which was slapped on her after rejecting the plea AND signing autographs on the sidewalk :rip: 

Imho (subjective) she doesn't deserve 40 or even 20 but for her lack of remorse and the prosecutors wanting her to be an example for this case no one here should be surprised if she gets a solid 10 minimum. 

Just now, haris said:

This got WAY out of hand. There are tons corrupt politicians and  companies, destroying millions of lives and economies and all the hate is going towards these women. Did they do wrong ? Yes, but they are part of a more complex problem , that involves many parties and poltical structures. This has become a witchhunt!

And? Hunt these witches

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

Oh please. If she was black she would had been arrested without trial. Better thank her lucky stars she's white and rich

If she wasn't rich none of this would've even happened :rip:

Wealthy black people are let off the hook too :rip:

Just now, Slamless said:

If she wasn't rich none of this would've even happened :rip:

Wealthy black people are let off the hook too :rip:

Not as much as white rich people. 

So plead guilty and stop trying to cheat the system.

7 minutes ago, Raver said:

They better lock her ass up before she takes the easy way out :coffee2:

This is someone’s wife and mother. :deadbanana:

Y’all act like she was out here raping and kidnapping people. I hope y’all live perfect lives with no corruption or malice by how harsh/judgmental y’all are.

1 minute ago, IndieKid said:

And? Hunt these witches

Wow.. Are you American ? While I can understand the frustration of Americans turning against these so-called "white rich people", since most of the debt is related to a lack of basic healthcare and free education and of course ongoing problems regarding the treatment of african-american communities. But should that be the answer? Or should Americans maybe try to vote for a Governent that is actually interested in helping its citizens?

Okay, I think she is guilty and should be punished but if she actually gets anywhere near around that time when someone as corrupt and evil as Paul Manafort can get under 4 years for much more harmful offenses :rip: