Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Britney never had a single peak at #2

17 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

She was a fad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big enough not to be blocked at #2. Top 2 but she ain’t number 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney was worse :deadbanana:

 

Oops I Did It Again #9

Toxic #9

Gimme More #3

Scream & Shout #3

 

all deserved the number #1 :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Link16 said:

Britney was worse :deadbanana:

 

Oops I Did It Again #9

Toxic #9

Gimme More #3

Scream & Shout #3

 

all deserved the number #1 :clap3:

Stronger #11 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Britney was worse :deadbanana:

 

Oops I Did It Again #9

Toxic #9

Gimme More #3

Scream & Shout #3

 

all deserved the number #1 :clap3:

Wait what? :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FSR I thought Circus peaked at #2, but it was actually #3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Psikea said:

Wait what? :toofunny2:

Oops had limited single release

 

Toxic would have peaked higher if digital singles were counted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cause her highest charting singles were either #1 or #3. :psyduck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cause she's top 2 and not #2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BGKC said:

FSR I thought Circus peaked at #2, but it was actually #3

Circus peaked at #2 in Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God, those are triggering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karma88 said:

She was a fad. 

your fav didn't even chart on the hot 100 with her last album, lets not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Psikea said:

Wait what? :toofunny2:

Oops had limited single release

 

Toxic would have peaked higher if digital singles were counted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still dont get how Toxic didnt go #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, phatty033 said:

your fav didn't even chart on the hot 100 with her last album, lets not

:alexz3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Karma88 said:

She was a fad. 

now this is brave with that avatar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites