"reputation" eligible for 4x platinum in the United States

chosensparkles

Despite being called a flop by some pressed people, Taylor Swift’s "reputation" is eligible for a 4x Platinum certificate becoming her 6th album out of 6 to move at least 4M units in the United States

Edited by chosensparkles

How much is its Billboard SPS?

Delicate did that!!! :jonny5:

:clap3:

Edited by mcohen

Grumpy Cat

almost 5 mill copies sold ww too. flop, my ass

lemme stream that bop that still gets views and spins;

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

almost 5 mill copies sold ww too. flop, my ass

lemme stream that bop that still gets views and spins;

A masterpiece!

imagine if she released a mv for IDSB or DBM or Call It What You Want instead of Flop Game or the bad video of RFI

Grumpy Cat
2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

A masterpiece!

imagine if she released a mv for IDSB or DBM or Call It What You Want instead of Flop Game or the bad video of RFI

some people say idsb would do harm to her general image (people werent buying it)

but she couldve made DBM or CIWYW as a tour mv :cm: but at least we have a lyrics video for the second one

so it goes or dbm would be great tour mvs tho. gc still deserves that mv :cries:

Congrats Tay :clap3:

Just now, Grumpy Cat said:

some people say idsb would do harm to her general image (people werent buying it)

but she couldve made DBM or CIWYW as a tour mv :cm: but at least we have a lyrics video for the second one

so it goes or dbm would be great tour mvs tho. gc still deserves that mv :cries:

GC deserved single treatment!

So It Goes is such a masterpiece, I could picture a video with her being a puppet to someone’s love and then breaking free for the final chorus

But the question is.. will her label get off their behinds and collect their certifications or not? 

OT: rep is one of my favorite albums get money Taylor! 

Grumpy Cat
3 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

But the question is.. will her label get off their behinds and collect their certifications or not? 

someone tweet taylornation about it! seriously, if u have twitter, tweet them about it

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

someone tweet taylornation about it! seriously, if u have twitter, tweet them about it

Done

Grumpy Cat
3 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

Done

THANK YOU!

:hug:

i hope they licence the new vid so the money goes to her, its still unlicensed

51 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

I thought her label was on top with the certifications but turns out they mostly care about US. THey need to start doing something for the WW ones cause it's tragic

9 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

I thought her label was on top with the certifications but turns out they mostly care about US. THey need to start doing something for the WW ones cause it's tragic

Honestly, I’ve always felt weird about the U.S. being one of the biggest music markets in the industry. Nothing remains consistent and people worldwide just have better taste in music in my opinion so I do hope labels can focus on worldwide certifications and appeal in general. 

Flop era :clap3:

Her standard is very high indeed

4 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Despite being called a flop by some pressed people, Taylor Swift’s "reputation" is eligible for a 4x Platinum certificate becoming her 6th album out of 6 to move at least 4M units in the United States

Legend

but i need her to make1989 diamond.

join other female legends with at least 2 diamond album 

whitney

madonna

celine 

mariah

shania

britney

dixie chicks

adele

2 hours ago, LiveYourLife said:

Of course ESPECIALLY before the billboard decade cutoff.

you don’t think she started a new era this early in their year just becaus:coffee2:

they need to make 1989 diamond first then this so she’ll have all her studio albums at least 4x platinum 

Her best album won :clap3:

Grumpy Cat
19 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Of course ESPECIALLY before the billboard decade cutoff.

you don’t think she started a new era this early in their year just becaus:coffee2:

they need to make 1989 diamond first then this so she’ll have all her studio albums at least 4x platinum 

i hope u're right :jonny4:

The singles weren’t really successful or loved but the album definitely was a big success. People calling it a flop just live for the competition and like to pit women against each other. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.