Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Did James end trash with this video?

28 posts in this topic

Trash cannot end themselves. 

I don't know if he ended them because even if calling James 'a danger to society' and exaggerating his predatory behavior without concrete evidence or people speaking out as victims was awful....what still stands is that James is a **** friend, an extremely self serving person, and has nothing important to say.

James is someone I want to support bc he is a trans icon and has a young audience....this is important for trans acceptance in the future days to come.

But if he wasn't trans, I would not be so blinded by who he really is.....a Jake Paul, etc. prototype.

2 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

I don't know if he ended them because even if calling James 'a danger to society' and exaggerating his predatory behavior without concrete evidence or people speaking out as victims was awful....what still stands is that James is a **** friend, an extremely self serving person, and has nothing important to say.

James is someone I want to support bc he is a trans icon and has a young audience....this is important for trans acceptance in the future days to come.

But if he wasn't trans, I would not be so blinded by who he really is.....a Jake Paul, etc. prototype.

James isn't trans :rip:

2 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

:toofunny2:

We love a trans icon

Posted (edited)

Yes, I love him for standing up to bullying. :heart2: James is a true inspiration to us all and a young man that kids of today can learn a lot from, about humility, grace and a sense of style. 

2 minutes ago, Flynn said:

James isn't trans :rip:

1 minute ago, Psikea said:

:toofunny2:

Im not the trans police whatsoever, but lets just be level-headed. 

yeah

he even gained 2M subs back, not bad

14 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

:deadbanana2: 

18 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Trash cannot end themselves. 

15 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

Girl what 

16 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

I don’t think he identifies as trans though. Do trans people see him as a trans icon? 

1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

I don’t think he identifies as trans though. Do trans people see him as a trans icon? 

I remember watching a video where he was alluding to discomfort about having a penis. He talked about wanting to suck off a guy but not wanting to get sucked off himself, and when asked why he said something along the lines of "ugh ew no I don't want that touched." I think it was a mukbang video with jeffree star and tana mongeau.

He also presents himself as a female 24/7 online and in person. 

I didn't call myself a queer a year ago even though I was making out with guys - doesn't mean I wasn't queer.

If James publicly denies identifying as trans....I mean that's just making the world delusional. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being trans, its beautiful. We don't have to be stupid about it. 

1 hour ago, gooddreams said:

I remember watching a video where he was alluding to discomfort about having a penis. He talked about wanting to suck off a guy but not wanting to get sucked off himself, and when asked why he said something along the lines of "ugh ew no I don't want that touched." I think it was a mukbang video with jeffree star and tana mongeau.

He also presents himself as a female 24/7 online and in person. 

I didn't call myself a queer a year ago even though I was making out with guys - doesn't mean I wasn't queer.

If James publicly denies identifying as trans....I mean that's just making the world delusional. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being trans, its beautiful. We don't have to be stupid about it. 

A guy isn’t trans just because he’s feminine, regardless of the extent :rip: you can’t call someone trans just because you think there’s a possibility they could be (I don’t see it, he looks comfortable as he is)

2 minutes ago, nda said:

A guy isn’t trans just because he’s feminine, regardless of the extent :rip: you can’t call someone trans just because you think there’s a possibility they could be (I don’t see it, he looks comfortable as he is)

There's a difference between being a feminine guy, a really feminine guy, and then being James Charles.

Insisting James isn't trans is slightly transphobic, why would you have to defend that he isn't?

Imo, its like going out of your way to say Britney sings live because she's never admitted to lip-syncing, but we all know she does it. 

Thoughts?

17 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

Insisting James isn't trans is slightly transphobic, why would you have to defend that he isn't?

:psyduck:

James doesn’t identify as trans and there isn’t anything concrete to indicate he is, like him saying he feels uncomfortable being male or takes meds that could help him transition or something. It’s not right to project your own personal theories of someone onto them as if they’re true, because for all we know your theory is false.

Where do you draw the line between a guy with effeminate behaviours / interests and one that’s closeted trans? Are all drag queens trans by your definition? Or all men that wear makeup?

10 minutes ago, nda said:

:psyduck:

James doesn’t identify as trans and there isn’t anything concrete to indicate he is, like him saying he feels uncomfortable being male or takes meds that could help him transition or something. It’s not right to project your own personal theories of someone onto them as if they’re true, because for all we know your theory is false.

Where do you draw the line between a guy with effeminate behaviours / interests and one that’s closeted trans? Are all drag queens trans by your definition? Or all men that wear makeup?

And for all we know James is trans and not on terms with it.

It's totally my right to "assume" James is trans and support James whilst.

Im not gonna sit here and insult my intelligence by going "james isn't trans because james didn't say so."

James acts, dresses, and behaves like a female 24/7 online and IRL. There is no male energy going on over there. Simply go to Jame's IG and you'll have receipts. 

I knew Caitlyn was a trans woman (through signs on the KUWTK show) waaay before she came out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Im not forcing mine down anyone's throat, im just responding to all these replies so it makes it seem like im on this rant campaign to change people's minds.

People should instead place the energy they are putting towards insisting James is not Trans into creating a Trans safe world so people like James and audiences don't have distorted views on what is real - and so that people can properly identify with whom they are, and therefore live life to the fullest 

:flower:

Anyways, Trans beautiful. And trans is the future. 

Thoughts?

Posted (edited)

And for all we know James is trans and not on terms with it.

But that could apply to anyone? For all we know Obama could be trans, that doesn’t mean we should start calling him a trans icon

It's totally my right to "assume" James is trans and support James whilst.

Assume what you want, but imagine you started referring to people you know in real life as something they a) haven’t said they are, and b) haven’t even implied they are, and it’s just based on your own idea, don’t be surprised when they cut you off nnn

People should instead place the energy they are putting towards insisting James is not Trans into creating a Trans safe world so people like James and audiences don't have distorted views on what is real - and so that people can properly identify with whom they are, and therefore live life to the fullest 

I agree with the latter but you’re acting like what I’m saying is the minority here :rip: I’m not part of a movement to convince the world James isn’t trans, I’m just telling you that’s not how he identifies and your claims are baseless, and that it’s ignorant to assume a guy wants to be a girl just because he isn’t masculine

Maybe you can’t grasp the idea that a man could be more feminine than a feminine woman and still be a cisgender man, and I’m not here to drill that Into You.mp3 :flower: have a nice day

2 minutes ago, nda said:

But that could apply to anyone? For all we know Obama could be trans, that doesn’t mean we should start calling him a trans icon

Assume what you want, but imagine you started referring to people you know in real life as something they a) haven’t said they are, and b) haven’t even implied they are, and it’s just based on your own idea, don’t be surprised when they cut you off nnn

I agree with the latter but you’re acting like what I’m saying is the minority here :rip: I’m not part of a movement to convince the world James isn’t trans, I’m just telling you that’s not how he identifies and your claims are baseless, and that it’s ignorant to assume a guy wants to be a girl just because he isn’t masculine

Maybe you can’t grasp the idea that a man could be more feminine than a feminine woman and still be a cisgender man, and I’m not here to drill that into you :flower: have a nice day

These are the kind of statements that make people not take the Trans community and allies seriously while we try to make change. 

Maybe you can't grasp the idea that some "guys" who don't identify as "guys" (so they act like women/females instead) and STILL want to be called "guys" is....transphobic. How can you not see that? Its like they don't wanna go there because they think Trans is a bad thing from social conditioning. Its internalized transphobia. 

The fact that you are going to the extreme of saying a guy can be more feminine than the most feminine girl in the world and still be a guy... Like are you serious? Do you think we are gonna get full rights for people and make change in the world if that's the idea you are selling? 

Also 'being in the minority' on a pop forum post hardly makes my argument baseless. People who didn't want the holocaust, slavery, etc. where all in the minority too. I know that's an extreme example but it gets my point across.

:flower:

23 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

These are the kind of statements that make people not take the Trans community and allies seriously while we try to make change. 

But what you’re doing is harmful, by thinking you have the power to decide someone’s own gender identity that in doing so defies how they themselves feel, or at least choose to present their identity? I’m literally just saying that a man being feminine and that same man being cisgender are not mutually exclusive, don’t twist it into something it’s not.

Why hasn’t your brain developed past that stage of childhood where you associate different things with different genders? I don’t understand how it’s so difficult for you to understand that anyone can be any degree of masculine or feminine, and that doesn’t mean anything except how masculine or feminine they are. Your whole argument is that how someone identifies is ‘false’ because YOU don’t think it’s possible, which only speaks on your own capacity.

Maybe you can't grasp the idea that some "guys" who don't identify as "guys" (so they act like women/females instead) and STILL want to be called "guys" is....transphobic. How can you not see that? Its like they don't wanna go there because they think Trans is a bad thing from social conditioning. Its internalized transphobia. 

Now you’re saying James is transphobic because YOU think he’s trans and for some reason are upset that he doesn’t agree? I’m embarassed for you that you can write something like that with your chest. Maybe he doesn’t “wanna go there” because he’s not trans, despite whatever conspiracy theory is in your head. If anything is “internalized” it’s your underlying homophobia in that you don’t believe a man can be feminine and still identify as a man. I don’t know what else to say considering it’s clearly not clicking, and I’m not even gonna bother quoting that dumb analogy.

Just now, nda said:

But what you’re doing is harmful, by thinking you have the power to decide someone’s own gender identity that in doing so defies how they themselves feel, or at least choose to present their identity? I’m literally just saying that a man being feminine and that same man being cisgender are not mutually exclusive, don’t twist it into something it’s not.

Why hasn’t your brain developed past that stage of childhood where you associate different things with different genders? I don’t understand how it’s so difficult for you to understand that anyone can be any degree of masculine or feminine, and that doesn’t mean anything except how masculine or feminine they are. Your whole argument is that how someone identifies is ‘false’ because YOU don’t think it’s possible, which only speaks on your own capacity.

Now you’re saying James is transphobic because YOU think he’s trans and for some reason are upset that he doesn’t agree? I’m embarassed for you that you can write something like that with your chest. Maybe he doesn’t “wanna go there” because he’s not trans, despite whatever conspiracy theory is in your head. If anything is “internalized” it’s your underlying homophobia in that you don’t believe a man can be feminine and still identify as a man. I don’t know what else to say considering it’s clearly not clicking, and I’m not even gonna bother quoting that dumb analogy.

You're getting hyper defensive and calling me names because you can't defend your point anymore. I didn't stoop that low, so in seeing you go there I'm actually embarrassed for YOU.mp3. #StreamLove+FearOnAppleMusic

Also to the sentence calling me homophobic...Im just gonna quote an earlier response to you on this thread...

"There's a difference between being a feminine guy, a really feminine guy, and then being James Charles." AKA I believe a guy can be incredibly feminine and still identify as a guy. 

5 hours ago, gooddreams said:

The ignorance you've displayed in this thread :rip: my GOD

4 minutes ago, nda said:

I already answered this with saying that it's insulting to MY intelligence to go "oh yeah James is totally male and a clear expression of one, and James is sooooo comfortable with the male self" when all James literally does is dress in women's clothing and makeup and calls himself a sister. 

That is not me thinking I own his gender identity. Ive also made it clear that you can be a 'girly guy' and still be a man. 

I literally have given you ZERO implications that I believe you can't be a feminine man or that different things are associated with different genders.

Do you think Trans people will get full rights if we go into the world trying to convince people that James is a man and that people should see him like one while he parades in skirts and stilettos and contour? Its gonna make people crazy and violent towards us. Do you want that? Cause I do NOT want that. 

Be intuitive. Be observant. And realize that I don't own gender identity as much as the next person, but what I do own is my opinion. 

Just now, gooddreams said:

You're getting hyper defensive and calling me names because you can't defend your point anymore. I didn't stoop that low, so in seeing you go there I'm actually embarrassed for YOU.mp3. #StreamLove+FearOnAppleMusic

Also to the sentence calling me homophobic...Im just gonna quote an earlier response to you on this thread...

"There's a difference between being a feminine guy, a really feminine guy, and then being James Charles." AKA I believe a guy can be incredibly feminine and still identify as a guy. 

Because what you’re trying to argue is ridiculous and damaging, and then you throw a ‘we need to create a safe community for trans people’ spin on the end like what you’re implying about trans people is even remotely progressive. How about you accept people in their own identity first, instead of speculating that they must be lying based on your own personal ignorance? The same repression is imposed on gay kids by homophobic parents who don’t believe that it’s possible that their own child could be gay, and / or try to condition them to be straight so they don’t have to disown them.

And no, there is no difference. James is a feminine guy. You don’t get to decide who qualifies and who doesn’t.

1 minute ago, gooddreams said:

Do you think Trans people will get full rights if we go into the world trying to convince people that James is a man and that people should see him like one while he parades in skirts and stilettos and contour?

Your ignorance speaks for itself. Clearly it’s deep-rooted.