Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Why isn't Britney talking publicly?

18 posts in this topic

So she can't post about the conservatorship or any kind of personal stuff on social media. But lets say she's driving somewhere with her bodyguard or whoever has to be with her when she's driving... no one is stopping her from just running into the ABC or CBS building and say "I'm Britney Spears and I want to talk." Her handlers couldn't do anything. They can't forcefully remove her from the premises right? 

It's no one's business but hers and her family. 

10 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

So she can't post about the conservatorship or any kind of personal stuff on social media. But lets say she's driving somewhere with her bodyguard or whoever has to be with her when she's driving... no one is stopping her from just running into the ABC or CBS building and say "I'm Britney Spears and I want to talk." Her handlers couldn't do anything. They can't forcefully remove her from the premises right? 

That would give her team ammunition to how she's unstable and crazy 

Because whatever she says may be used against her so it's probably for the best right now.

It would not make any sense to do that and probably isn’t in her best interest

34 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

those people are hired by her dad to keep an eye on her to not do anything outside of what he tells her to do and she can't really talk about it because she's under c-ship nnn :skull: 

Because she prefers privacy in her personal matters? The Army may entertain the drama and rumors, but there’s nothing for Britney to “tell” in an impromptu interview. She literally probably would’ve been done that.

She told the judge. Britneys never really been the type to tell everybody her business. 

she can't, or else she would have by now. Her team controls everything in her life.

she needs to speak up but unfortunately she never defends her name when she actually needs to. kind of tiring ngl.

2 hours ago, FBF said:

That would give her team ammunition to how she's unstable and crazy 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Because whatever she says may be used against her so it's probably for the best right now.

Like...this is common sense...I don’t understand what people don’t get about that. 

15 minutes ago, Billboard said:

she needs to speak up but unfortunately she never defends her name when she actually needs to. kind of tiring ngl.

Why do some of you think she can just flee from her team and go talk to the press when they have the power to revoke her custodial time with her kids aka the most important thing in the world to her? 

She’ll probably be killed if she ever tries to speak out like that. 

not to come off as rude but given all of the information that’s readily available for digesting and just having an idea of situations like this, common sense would tell one that if she could speak out she would

not to come off as rude but given all of the information that’s readily available for digesting and just having an idea of situations like this, common sense would tell one that if she could speak out she would

Her being silent is her best option because if she speak out people would use it as an example of her being “unstable”.

43 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

Exactly. 

tumblr_oyd1cqr5WD1skb3nho2_400.gif

Because she LEGALLY isnt allowed to talk about it since it is under investigation. If we got 'britney is crazy and unstable' narrative just because she took off her uncomfortable heels and walked barefoot imagine what would happen if she ran into ABC or CBS building screaming and demanding that she wants an interview:deadbanana4: they would make her seem crazy and take her kids away

Cuz her new wrinkles would show.