Congratulations by Post Malone is Diamond

B-Rabbit

The song that got me interested in him :heart2: 

:clap3:

A classic 
Peaked at #8 and certified diamond.. longevity :jonny4: And its still pulling numbers.. it will be one of the biggest classics of the 2010s.. used at graduations for decades

The song that made me a stan.

Also the fact that he’s so humble, he never posts about his achievements. Pop girls should take note

It's a good song

a classic :clap3:

Congratulations to the song "Congratulations!" :clap3: Such a fun, anthemic song at parties.

40 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The song that made me a stan.

Also the fact that he’s so humble, he never posts about his achievements. Pop girls should take note

Which pop girls post about their achievements? But also I think its fine to post about your accolades, you work for them and you should be proud!

3 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Which pop girls post about their achievements? But also I think its fine to post about your accolades, you work for them and you should be proud!

Gaga, Cardi, nicki, Ariana, Pink, Rih... among others. Not saying it’s a bad thing but it’s just interesting that Post never does especially for a huge achievement like this

Modern classic :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Gonna be used at graduation parties forever. Hid mind. Congrats :clap3:

The POWER he has :jonny5:

The longevity of this song :deadbanana4: Nearly 1B streams on Spotify after "only" hitting #8... wow

the fact that the song didnt even go top 5 :jonny2:

I'm sorry but RIAA needs to change their rule for single certifications. Yeah, this song was huge but it doesn't feel like the other DIAMOND songs. Rockstar already reached it and it deserved it but not this :rip: I'm realizing a lot of songs are going >8xplatinum lately like it's nothing. 

Like... how?

42 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

I'm sorry but RIAA needs to change their rule for single certifications. Yeah, this song was huge but it doesn't feel like the other DIAMOND songs. Rockstar already reached it and it deserved it but not this :rip: I'm realizing a lot of songs are going >8xplatinum lately like it's nothing. 

It has over a billion views on Youtube and will have over a billion streams on Spotify soon.

It's still in the Spotify Global 200. Just because a song didn't peak high but has crazy longevity, doesn't mean it isn't huge

Edited by B-Rabbit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.