Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

1,265 posts in this topic

KORDEI

GANG GANG GANG

C2i5AtvWIAArH7A.jpg

I'm so happy they won the 4th Daesang at the SMAs. that was the one Baekhyun really wanted. History made!

JonginBey
3 hours ago, Punisher said:

Kings!

Reminder: Kai and Kyungsoo are mine. :angry: 

First day back and lies are already being told.

Pozeidon
7 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

First day back and lies are already being told.

Not lies.

Edit: NNN. I can't embed gifs from my phone. :sad:

Alaska.

VBhplBE.png

This award season was really good, now let's anticipate the continuous slayage that will occur this year :gaycat5:

Smilers

They won like what 18 Daesangs? In just 4 years. No one is gonna top that.

_

When are we gonna have an EXO rate :'(

Alaska.
50 minutes ago, Smilers said:

When are we gonna have an EXO rate :'(

Didn't someone ask the mods to make a rate already? I thought it was coming sometime after the update

windyday

I saw Baekhyun doing some suspicious move @ SMA (or was it GDA?) and yesterday at NR fanmeet. Istg if the Kings already have the choreography and song ready. It so will leak...Like Wolf did. 

JonginBey
4 hours ago, Kai Tai said:

EXO rate sounds interesting. Ready for Artificial Love to snatch it  :gaycat2:

What If.. is going to pull a dark horse :gaycat2:

JonginBey

I don't think I'm going to be able to get the original OP back up, because of this update :'( 

KORDEI

moonlight was working on the EXO discography rate. He's had everything ready for a while now. I'll ask him about it.

Updates:

They recently did a VLIVE where they were one of the T10 channels in terms of views and overall hearts:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20937?channelCode=F94BD

They also did a Nature Republic Concert. They performed Monster, Heaven, Lucky, Lotto and For Life. It was really fun especially for Chen bc he's been down since BTS fans exposed him (for some girl he is/was with) on weibo. It was nice to see him laughing again. They talked about the 2017 album and said there will be lots of clues and stuff so fans are guessing EXODUS 2.0. Some fans think Baek teased the choreography but idk bc I'm sure the album won't be coming for another 4 months or so

Chanyeol covered Ceci Feb to promote Missing Nine which is airing now (pls watch it)

CHANYEOL-CECI.jpg

Suho's 3-episode drama is also airing.

Yixing's movie with Jackie Chan is coming out and a bunch of other stuff. Kai is filming his drama.

Sehun's movie is coming soon. D.O's "My Annoying Brother" movie is now out in HD and subbed if anyone wants to watch.

Chen is collaborating with Dynamic Duo for a song called "Nosedive" which is out tomorrow

Chimchim
1 minute ago, KORDEI said:

moonlight was working on the EXO update. He's had everything ready for a while now. I'll ask him about it.

Updates:

They recently did a VLIVE where they were one of the T10 channels in terms of views and overall hearts:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/20937?channelCode=F94BD

They also did a Nature Republic Concert. They performed Monster, Heaven, Lucky, Lotto and For Life. It was really fun especially for Chen bc he's been down since BTS fans exposed him (for some girl is/was with) on weibo. It was nice to see him laughing again. They talked about the 2017 album and said there will be lots of clues and stuff so fans are guessing EXODUS 2.0. Some fans think he teased the choreography but idk bc I'm sure the album won't be coming for another 4 months or so

Chanyeol covered Ceci Feb to promote Missing Nine which is airing now (pls watch it)

CHANYEOL-CECI.jpg

Suho's 3-episode drama is also airing.

Yixing's movie with Jackie Chan is coming out and a bunch of other stuff. Kai is filming his drama.

Sehun's movie is coming soon. D.O's "My Annoying Brother" movie is now out in HD and subbed if anyone wants to watch.

Chen is collaborating with Dynamic Duo for a song called "Nosedive" which is out tomorrow

Kings of V app :worship2:!

You guys should watch "Hyung" if you haven't already, amazing movie :weeps:. His acting seems to get better everytime.

KORDEI
Just now, Chimchim said:

Kings of V app :worship2:!

You guys should watch "Hyung" if you haven't already, amazing movie :weeps:. His acting seems to get better everytime.

I couldn't finish it :sad: after a certain thing was revealed about the brother, I had to stop bc it was about to get real sad

Smilers

Well the girl was also bragging a lot about her relationship with Jongdae, it's like she wants to get exposed with the way she makes things so obvious, K-pop fans are CSI level detective.

I'm glad he's having some fun though, but there goes my Chen x Bomi ship :'(

_

Nature Republic concert if anyone wanna watch

Kai Tai

whew Baekhyun looks better and better as the time goes by

Might even snatch a top 5 soon in my EXO rankings  :gaycat2:

Chimchim
5 minutes ago, KORDEI said:

I couldn't finish it :sad: after a certain thing was revealed about the brother, I had to stop bc it was about to get real sad

Awwww. It is a really sad movie, but there are some happy parts near the end as well. Why does he always do angsty movies :confused:

moonlight.

omg thank goodness i checked this thread because i saw it get updated lol.

the one thing i was nervous about the EXO Rate was because when i was banned, i thought i wouldn't make it back in time to save everything i had in my notes (luckilly i did and saved it to my Google docs). the only thing tho, i think i may need help trying to redo the codes (it's gonna be a mess since it took me a while to get everything in tables somewhat the way i wanted) & i need to add the 'For Life' songs as well (ima be lazy and put then in the Mischalaneous link dsds;;lmglg) but i just need to fix the tables/banner links since everything from what i've seen, is different on here, code wise, than the old ATRL.

so it may take a while but it will be coming lol

windyday
Just now, Chimchim said:

Awwww. It is a really sad movie, but there are some happy parts near the end as well. Why does he always do angsty movies :confused:

More like why EXO always do angsty movies except Anti movie with Chanyeol. Either EXO member dies, or someone close to them. I can't deal. 

Kyungsoo does mostly dramas because they are more challenging, I think. Comedies are good to start with, but dramas are where your acting ability shows and, if it's good, shines.