Top 10 Most Followed Spotify Females (05/22/19)

HEAVYONIT

Queens only! :clap3: Any surprises? I'm personally surprised Selena and Demi are higher than Katy and I'm really surprised Gaga isn't on the list.. 

Edited by Black Jesus

Not Katy being above a certain someone... :jonny2: a true winner!

Rih, Ari, & Bey :jonny6:

Beyoncé :jonny5:

Not Rih being #1 despite her retiring 3 years ago. Queen of music! 

4 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Who needs spotify streams, monthly listeners and hits when you can simply have spotify followers. 

Poor that certain someone :jonny2:

5 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Not Katy being above a certain someone...  a true winner!

waiting for those followers to start streaming her singles... 

OT:  :clap3:  :clap3: 

1 minute ago, H-I-M said:

Who needs spotify streams, monthly listeners and hits when you can simply have spotify followers. 

12.5M is a large following for an alleged flop, especially on a streaming service...in 2019!:jonny6: TABS won

1 minute ago, iiSuperManii said:

waiting for those followers to start streaming her singles... 

OT:  :clap3:  :clap3: 

Just wait for her solo lead! :jonny2:

ot: :smitten:

5 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

:lmao:

Rihanna gave the other girls a chance to catch up but with R9 coming it looks like it won’t happen ?

Ari :clap3: 

Rihanna really is the new Madonna of the music industry, even though she’s moving forward in other endeavors. With similar numbers I think Ariana has a really good chance at everlasting longevity and success, and she’s still so young. :clap3:These girls are the music industry right now.

As for the peasants below 29 mill, Bey and Tay are impressive given their stance on streaming earlier this decade / with Beyoncé’s Tidal being her main streaming plat until 2018.

Shaki shocks me but she’s been pretty consistent this decade with She Wolf, Waka Waka which was massive, and I’m sure there’s another one...and the last 5 make sense given how they performed in the middle of the decade onwards however I feel like some new girls should be able to top them with streaming number in the next 3-5 years :sorry: Bye Nicki

Ariana & Selena really are leading the pack of the new main pop girls :jonny: atrl can deny it all you want but receipts and facts are there :sorry: 

Taylor #3 even though she abandoned Spotify for multiple years when it was blowing up in popularity :jonny4:

37 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Rihanna really is the new Madonna of the music industry, even though she’s moving forward in other endeavors. With similar numbers I think Ariana has a really good chance at everlasting longevity and success, and she’s still so young. :clap3:These girls are the music industry right now.

As for the peasants below 29 mill, Bey and Tay are impressive given their stance on streaming earlier this decade / with Beyoncé’s Tidal being her main streaming plat until 2018.

Shaki shocks me but she’s been pretty consistent this decade with She Wolf, Waka Waka which was massive, and I’m sure there’s another one...and the last 5 make sense given how they performed in the middle of the decade onwards however I feel like some new girls should be able to top them with streaming number in the next 3-5 years :sorry: Bye Nicki

Shaki's last album has over 5-8 billion streams Spotify and YouTube. Shes owning it.

Why is Katy so low tho or why is Gaga like at only 8M????:biblio: Even if they were not doing good with streams before they're supposed to be higher. People should be following them just off their name and not if they released hits. This is kinda weird. Beyonce and Taylor are the more impressive ones imo here people were following based on their names with no new hits.

Taylor building that much in just 2 years :clap3:

4 hours ago, Rick said:

Not Rih being #1 despite her retiring 3 years ago. Queen of music! 

:1stplace: True Tea

3 hours ago, Cain said:

The gap between Rih, Ari and the rest. :deadbanana4:

:jonny5:

PS:Selena & Demi ???? HOW ????

4 hours ago, wxvii said:

Yeah just like how 30M subscribers on YT but barely reach 100M after 3.65 months of its released for her comeback single with big DJ :rip: 3 clicks per subscriber will make it 90M basically :rip:

OT: Taylor #3 :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.