Billie scores first #1

Blue Rose

qpk2NsH.jpg

Bury A Friend takes over the top spot on US  Alternative Radio. [screenshot from Mediabase official charts update]

Her first #1 on any radio format :clap3: 

Pop and HAC are coming soon :duca: 

Billboard will update their Alternative charts tomorrow and Billie will be #1 :clap3: 

I hope Bad Guy is a future #1 on pop radio

Slaying :alexz:

how is Bury A Friend alternative at all I don’t understand American radio formats…don’t they spin CHVRCHES too 

6 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

how is Bury A Friend alternative at all I don’t understand American radio formats…don’t they spin CHVRCHES too 

It’s is though... and also there’s not a standard sound to any radio format really. Songs now a days have influences from every genre out there mixed in.

@Blue Rose I just now saw this! Low key screaming at her having two different songs doing their thing on radio yet she hasn’t lifted a finger :jonny:

yes at BAF should have been number one pop too :clap3:

2 minutes ago, LiveYourLife said:

@Blue Rose I just now saw this! Low key screaming at her having two different songs doing their thing on radio yet she hasn’t lifted a finger :jonny:

When The Party’s Over was doing very well too and is still charting but Bad Guy is overshadowing it.

So technically she has 3 radio hits without lifting a finger. The power that that has :jonny5:

Just now, Blue Rose said:

When The Party’s Over was doing very well too and is still charting but Bad Guy is overshadowing it.

So technically she has 3 radio hits without lifting a finger. The power that that has :jonny5:

The top ten that got away! Such an incredible song 

:clap3:

Can bad guy go #1 on the hot 100 already :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.