Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bobby Gillespie calls Madonna a ‘total prostitute’

26 posts in this topic

The frontman also said that the state sits on “stolen land”, and Madonna is performing because she is desperate for money and publicity.

Gillespie has said he is not anti-Semitic, and that all of his heroes are Jewish.

Speaking to Kirsty Wark on Newsnight, Gillespie said: “Madonna would do anything for money, you know, she’s a total prostitute.

“And I’ve got nothing against prostitutes.

Gillespie, asked whether he understood his comments being seen as anti-Semitic, said: “I’m not anti-Semitic at all. All my heroes are Jews. Karl Marx, Bob Dylan, The Marx Brothers.”

MADAME X

tonight will be cOnTrOvErSiAl

tumblr_prcfdqM4ft1qj28qwo1_250.gif

Disgusting, he’s just pressed and mad that Madonna is performing, but calling her this is awful, people make jokes because is Madonna but if he called Ariana, Taylor, Beyoncé or Adele there would have been an avalanche of support.

Madonna doesn’t need the money $1.3M that were paid are pennies for her, it’s mostly because she likes Israel and because it’s a great opportunity to participate in Eurovision. 

1 hour ago, JEWRJEWR said:

ugh I stan that legend :jonny5:he's right!

Another vile gay thinking every man is right when they call a woman a prostitute

5 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Literally who? 

a former drug addict.

Things got dark pretty quickly. We started off with speed, which was my drug of choice, then it was ecstasy then coke and pretty quickly we moved on to heroin. But by the end of 1992 we had to make a decision whether to be artists or drug addicts.

I went to Elton John’s wedding and it was fun. He’s a Primal Scream fan. Every time I’ve met him he’s been amazing. He’s always very friendly and happy to see me.

Primal Scream’s new album Maximum Rock ’n’ Roll: The Singles is out on 24 May.

trying to sell something by using THE queen of Pop ha name.

https://trendingfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/youtube-rewind-2018-most-disliked-video-reactions-104-5c126cb3df062__700.gif

5 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Literally who? 

a former drug addict.

Things got dark pretty quickly. We started off with speed, which was my drug of choice, then it was ecstasy then coke and pretty quickly we moved on to heroin. But by the end of 1992 we had to make a decision whether to be artists or drug addicts.

I went to Elton John’s wedding and it was fun. He’s a Primal Scream fan. Every time I’ve met him he’s been amazing. He’s always very friendly and happy to see me.

Primal Scream’s new album Maximum Rock ’n’ Roll: The Singles is out on 24 May.

trying to sell **** by using THE queen of Pop ha name.

youtube-rewind-2018-most-disliked-video-

Just now, ElleDriver said:

He made some points. Anyone who performs in Israel deserves the worst!

And perfom in USA is ok? 

The country that killed thousands of innocent civilian in Iraq.  The hypocrisy...... 

33 minutes ago, ElleDriver said:

He made some points. Anyone who performs in Israel deserves the worst!

"deserves the worst"? wtf? she has many charities for education in Gaza and Palestine 

7 hours ago, wanderlust said:

Another vile gay thinking every man is right when they call a woman a prostitute

:deadbanana: 

7 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Madonna being desperate for money, I’ve heard it all 

mte, he should've just said attention :eli: 

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

:deadbanana: 

mte, he should've just said attention :eli: 

wow oh wow pop gurls booking big events for attention.

groundbreaking :eek:

7 minutes ago, Lover said:

wow oh wow pop gurls booking big events for attention.

groundbreaking :eek:

It was a joke sis, I am ready for Madge's performance tonight :duca:  It will at least be a good interval act for once :alexz: 

Just now, Mariano said:

It was a joke sis, I am ready for Madge's performance tonight :duca:  It will at least be a good interval act for once :alexz: 

awwwwwwww :hug:

it'll be the most watched madonnavision of all time.

the good sis bobby doing drugs while watching it. a kiii

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0