Have you tried Durian?

38 posts in this topic

The Exotic DURIAN: Smells like hell, tastes like heaven

Have you tried it already? If no, you must try it 👌🏼

The way white some people overreact get they a whiff of its scent :deadbanana2:

I hate Durians though. I just dont like the taste, texture AND aftertaste

I can finish 10 or more Durians (plus a bottle of Coke on side) in one sitting. I just love it... and I'm happy it's almost Durian season here in the Philippines 💕

yes i’m singaporean :) it’s so amazing and literally does not smell bad at all :skull: gives me the giggles when crackers overreact to its smell on react videos. annoying as hell

Just now, adelegend said:

yes i’m singaporean :) it’s so amazing and literally does not smell bad at all :skull: gives me the giggles when crackers overreact to its smell on react videos. annoying as hell

No need to use racist terms :biblio: 

I tried it once, my whole family overreacted and got out of the room because of the stench.

It's not bad but an acquired taste to say the most.

Like Jackfruit mixed with Custard apple

Just now, ThePinkWidow said:

It's disgusting

Is it really that bad???? I knew of it already but IDK I always mistake it for Jackfruit I've never had that either. I just googled it and they said that the scent was so bad that they had to evacuate an Australian University

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Is it really that bad???? I knew of it already but IDK I always mistake it for Jackfruit I've never had that either. I just googled it and they said that the scent was so bad that they had to evacuate an Australian University

I have never tried it, the scent alone is one of the biggest turn-off in my life. But my parents and siblings love it so much and they even force me to taste it :rip:

56 minutes ago, adelegend said:

Nnnn

17 minutes ago, fabbriche said:

No. I never cared about it before but I hate it and everything that comes from Davao now that Duterte is president.

the ones from malaysia are great 

33 minutes ago, fabbriche said:

No. I never cared about it before but I hate it and everything that comes from Davao now that Duterte is president.

King Duterte and my beautiful city are unbothered, sis :fan:

33 minutes ago, grAntVRIL said:

its good. durian doesnt deserve the hate :cries: u should try the musang king one

Yes, the injustice! :weeps:

1 hour ago, adelegend said:

Southeast Asians have perfect tastes :fan:

I can stand the smell and the taste but the AFTERTASTE is the worst. Literally lingered in my throat for DAYS :mazen: 

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I can stand the smell and the taste but the AFTERTASTE is the worst. Literally lingered in my throat for DAYS :mazen: 

Drink a bottle of Coke after, it helps for the taste not to linger :fan:

yes when i was like 5 my psycho dad decided it would be nice to force me to eat some (he literally captured me and forced open my mouth and shoved that **** in) and it tasted like literal excretion i wanna ****ing vomit just thinking about it

1 hour ago, ThePinkWidow said:

and they even force me to taste it :rip:

:skull: why are durian eaters (aka sh1teaters) so ****ing adamant in getting other people to try it, like if you enjoy eating vomit that's your choice, i do not need to be part of that bad choice