Followers 0

Paula Abdul serves mini J.Lo in shoot for Vegas residency

21 posts in this topic

Looks SO good!!! 

Legend looks hot af, serving sexy momma :flame:

Posted (edited)

Legend looks hot af, serving sexy momma :flame:

tumblr_o8udswtQAc1r90m4vo4_250.gif

Who would’ve thought that Janet’s former choreographer and former backup dancer also have Vegas gigs. 

4 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

The insult. Paula made it possible for Jlo

Jlo serves her!

True. Paula made struggle vocal dancers a thing. J.Lo, Britney and Ciara owe her their careers.

tumblr_o8udswtQAc1r90m4vo2_250.gif

1 minute ago, KimmyBella said:

Who would’ve thought that Janet’s former choreographer and former backup dancer also have Vegas gigs. 

We all thought it when she scored 6 consecutive #1 singles and was offered  a Vegas residency in 2004:

Do you have any Las Vegas memories of things you’ve done there, or anything that stands out to you? [In 2004] I was being wooed by Hilton to do a show there, and when they showed me the theater—the old Elvis Presley theater—I was like, “You can’t touch this. This is just so special and magical.” I said, “I’m not the right artist for this, but I have someone who is.” And they said, “Who?” And I said, “Barry Manilow.” And they said, “Oh, come on.” I said, “What are you doing? Because he’s mentoring on American Idol this week. You have to see him being him.” And I took Ken Ciancimino, who was the head of Hilton then, and flew out to the show. He was smitten by how Barry worked with the kids. And I was the integral part that helped Barry get his long residency that he had. [Editor’s note: Abdul was referring to Manilow’s first Vegas residency, Manilow: Music and Passion, which began its years-long run in 2005.]

Paula, always ahead of her time.

tumblr_o8udswtQAc1r90m4vo2_250.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0