“Mortal Kombat” Gets 2021 Release Date

28 posts in this topic

I'm actually excited about this. As cheesy as the original film was, I actually enjoyed the storyline. With better actors and better CGI, this could work well. 

I loved the original film. 

Mortal Kombat is one of my favorite franchises ever.

I really want this to do well and be amazing hoping James Wan does a good job with it.

Is it a remake? Because the first two films has been REALLY rough.

I love MK's characters and stories so I hope it does good.

Omfg how could I have missed this, I'm such a flop it's about time. I've been waiting for one since chris cassmasa the guy who played scorpion in the og film said he would reprise the role back in 2010. Ahhh :jonny4:

On 5/18/2019 at 9:47 AM, Gabers05 said:

I loved the original film. 

On 5/18/2019 at 9:51 AM, Daniel767 said:

Omg, I am sooo excited, the original movie was AMAZING.

:rip:

OT: I hope the movie is like the pitch trailer from 2010:

Honestly, I hope it's either really good or really bad. :skull: If it's good, then obviously that's great but we could also get another messily iconic movie with gems like "too bad YOU will die!" and I'm here for it either way.

I want this to be good so bad. Today's technology would make the visuals/VFX for an MK film slay!

16 minutes ago, Inverted said:

:rip:

OT: I hope the movie is like the pitch trailer from 2010:

Lmao I just watched this trailer and I can imagine if this was made into a film, it would just be worse than the first MK film :skull: (which wasn't even that bad tbh). If they do an MK film, they just need to stick with the fantastical MK lore from the video games. No need to make it more "realistic" and water down the product. James Wan needs to go hard or go home.

And mess at Johnny getting offed in that trailer. His ass didn't even get to make it to the "tournament" :rip: