Little Mix new single next month

27 posts in this topic

I-

They're already moving on from their recent album?

So they really just gonna ignore Wasabi like that? :biblio:

Do they ever take a break? :skull:

More Wasabi's/Joan Of Arc's/Think About Us' please:jonny2:

Some of them go into a new era, this last one was well below and it had some problems of them like the exit of Syco and the Change for the RCA UK

I just hope there's a wonderful song

The last era of theirs was a massive disappointment, chart-wise. I mean, they gotta do something quick before the GP ultimately forgets about them.

16 minutes ago, Yves said:

The last era of theirs was a massive disappointment, chart-wise. I mean, they gotta do something quick before the GP ultimately forgets about them.

This. LM5 TANKED (a lot of it was a mess, although it had some standouts like Wasabi and Told You So). It's better to move on quickly.

LM5 was done so dirty, it's by far their best album since Salute. I hope its underperformance doesn't cause them to go back to chasing generic hits like those awful 2 albums in between

so soon? :jonny2:

LM5 was far from their best album but it was definitely done dirty bc of all the drama that happened. Some songs had a lot of potential. Hopefully their next album is a step up from this tho.

The LM5 era was done so dirty (the change of label one week before the album dropped, the Woman Like Me beef with Cardi, the second non-event single...) so I'm ready for new music!

8 hours ago, Hidden said:

Stop relying on collabs little mix. Just mature up ur sound. Make music for adults

Their new single will be solo.

OT: I'm excited but scared at the same time since their tour starts in July. They won't be able to promote  :deadbanana4:

On 5/18/2019 at 12:02 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

So they really just gonna ignore Wasabi like that? :biblio:

On 5/18/2019 at 12:02 AM, Lyrical. said:

Do they ever take a break? :skull:

On 5/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, Yves said:

On 5/18/2019 at 12:31 AM, cityfolk said:

This. LM5 TANKED (a lot of it was a mess, although it had some standouts like Wasabi and Told You So). It's better to move on quickly.

#LM5 was DOA. They had already changed labels by the time of its release, so there was nothing they could do for the old album which was no longer “owned” by them.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:58 AM, Hidden said:

Stop relying on collabs little mix. Just mature up ur sound. Make music for adults

LOL this argument is so invalid since at the very least the release of Glory Days.