Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2019 Celebrity Psychic Predictions ..interesting predictions

9 posts in this topic

I know that its May but I came across this blog and her predictions are WAY too specific compared to other psychics

Here are some of them

https://knowitnextpsychicpredictions.wordpress.com/2018-psychic-predictions-from-liam/

https://knowitnextpsychicpredictions.wordpress.com/2019/05/01/dreams-and-predictions-for-may-2019/

Rapper Cardi B will serve some jail time this year. Though it won’t be a long sentence, it will be enough to force her to clean up her act.

Rapper Tekashi69 will be murdered in the fall.

Shawn Mendes suffers a breakdown. Initially hospitalized for exhaustion, the extent of his problems is made apparent after troubling videos emerge. The early signs of trouble occur with a quicker temper and then with strange behavior that will follow. Much of this is caused by his repressed sexuality, but a new rival, Alec Benjamin, will also set him off when his popularity skyrockets. Although he will not die, the meltdown will destroy his career and see what is left of his fanbase disappear, save for a few die hards. He will reemerge without fame or a career and out of the closet in a few years time.

Elton John faces major health problems that will lead to his death in the near future.

There are fears that Christina Aguilera will try to commit suicide this year. She should be watched carefully, especially if she shows signs of erratic behavior early in the year.

Lindsay Lohan will marry a man who is effeminate, but not gay.

Chaka Khan faces death this year.

Paris Hilton will apparently have a comeback this year

Tina Turner will pass away in July.

I had a dream about Britney Spears last night. Even though the media would like you to believe that things are fine, her life is in imminent danger, especially on the heels of the conservatorship hearing

I had a dream last night where a new female singer sings a song called 143 and it’s apparently a very big hit that everyone really likes. A lot of celebrities were taking to it. The singer was a black female, don’t remember her name though it sounded like Trina or Rina. Watch out for this in the summer.

rihanna coming for her #1 WITH 143 :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

his repressed sexuality, but a new rival, Alec Benjamin, will also set him off when his popularity skyrockets.

........... as if.

tumblr_p9npiycrtk1x0k1z7o1_400.gif

12 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

Rapper Tekashi69 will be murdered in the fall.

Mess

wDh0bP5.gif

Hope none of these are true :biblio:

Tina Turner will pass away in July.

tf?

I'm reading through her 2019 ones right now and so many of these are either wrong or highly improbable. She said the Super Bowl won't have a halftime show (which would have been better than what we ended up getting tbh), half of her predictions are people dying this year, and a lot of major stories that ended up playing out this year (the rise of AOC for example) aren't really mentioned by her. 

143 new shades of Fenty Foundation :clap3:

35 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

There are fears that Christina Aguilera will try to commit suicide this year. She should be watched carefully, especially if she shows signs of erratic behavior early in the year.

gurl bye...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0