Ariana has biggest Spotify debut

Aristocrat

Even after releases from huge names like Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber and BTS, Ariana's #1 hit 7 rings still has the largest weekly debut on Global Spotify this year, with over 10 million streams difference. But I was told she was only smashing because there was no competition. So, what is the truth?

Edited by tylerrcrush

not her album tracks getting #9 and #10 :skull: legend

only the first solo artist to hit 1-2-3 positions on the Billboard Hot 100 and the first artist to do so since The Beatles!

3 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

not her album tracks getting #9 and #10 :skull: legend

i didn’t even notice. the potential they had as singles :jonny5:

Ariana not suprised for 7 Rings! But NASA & Needy :jonny6:

her power :worship2:

NTLTC deserved!!!

But she releases meme songs!!! She uses payola!!! 

I guess TABS won in the end 

:gaycat4:

NASA getting what it deserves :clap3:

NASA and Needy taking Bad Idea's rightful spot

Image result for mad lady gif

Omg not her album tracks being in the Top 10 :dies: 

stomp u, next keeps on winning. 

nasa and needy :jonny5:

She has 4 entries in the top 10 :jonny5:

While the overall competition (Billboard) may not have been huge at the time, no one can deny her streaming power. Literally no one, she is her own competition there. And streaming is probably the most relevant metric 2019, so yeah. None of the other pop girls can compete and I seriously don’t even think Rihanna will be able to.

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

While the overall competition (Billboard) may not have been huge at the time, no one can deny her streaming power. Literally no one, she is her own competition there. And streaming is probably the most relevant metric 2019, so yeah. None of the other pop girls can compete and I seriously don’t even think Rihanna will be able to.

People honestly think she will do better than Ari? :dies:

---

Ariana :clap3:

Edited by mcohen

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

People honestly think she will do better than Ari? :dies:

---

Ariana :clap3:

Her fans do :toofunny3:

I think Rihanna will be the second biggest behind Ariana once she comes back but it still won’t be close, especially since music isn’t her main focus now and instead the beauty industry is - and I mean no shade when I say that, we know it’s true. But yeah Ariana is unbeatable right now on streaming. She was always huge but the power is insane.

34 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

True, but that's my point. By these numbers, even if she had released a song the same week as Taylor or Justin/Ed, she'd have debuted higher.

But you're speaking facts! 

25 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Her fans do :toofunny3:

I think Rihanna will be the second biggest behind Ariana once she comes back but it still won’t be close, especially since music isn’t her main focus now and instead the beauty industry is - and I mean no shade when I say that, we know it’s true. But yeah Ariana is unbeatable right now on streaming. She was always huge but the power is insane.

I agree, but I also don't think we should underestimate Rihanna. Her hype is huge and if she returns with something major, I think she could do it!

Legend. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.