itsjem ― weekly HOT 20/10 (May 24-30) // #1 MABEL!

itsjem

Hi everyone! I recently started using last.fm so I now thought of doing my weekly top 20 chart of most listened songs and top 10 albums. I will help myself with ZERO charts using kinda my points system and I will do commentary - hope it's fun! Will hopefully update every friday.
Also - now that I discovered this part of ATRL I will start following these threads too.

Let's start with this week!
DISCLAIMER: please keep in mind that I have started using last.fm on December 13th, 2018. That is to say that obviously many peaks/record broken by songs and albums I listened to are to keep in that timeframe (so for example, maybe I have listened to an X song that has come out in August at that time a lot and it would have reached #1 on my chart, but it does not have that peak now cause I was not on last.fm!)

WEEK 23 (MAY 10TH - 16TH)

itsjem HOT 20

1. Ti Ho Voluto Bene Veramente, Marco Mengoni (595) (DEBUT)
2. Dancing With A Stranger, Sam Smith & Normani (462) (RE) (NEW PEAK)
3. lovely, Billie Eilish & Khalid (460) (RE) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
4. Always Remember Us This Way, Lady Gaga (406) (RE) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)
5. white roses, Greyson Chance (352) (RE) (NEW PEAK)
6. Space Cowboy, Kacey Musgraves (350) (RE) (NEW PEAK)
7. Shallow, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (348) (RE) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
8. Don't Call Me Up, Mabel (346) (DEBUT)
9. ME!, Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie (344) (-1) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
10. 7 rings, Ariana Grande (=) (PEAK #1 FOR 8W)
11. bad guy, Billie Eilish (288) (-4) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
12. God is a woman, Ariana Grande (286) (-3) (PEAK #2 FOR 4W)
13. when the party's over, Billie Eilish (284) (RE) (PEAK #4 FOR 1W)
14. Close To Me, Ellie Goulding x Diplo f/ Swae Lee (282) (RE) (PEAK #9 FOR 1W)
15. My Kind, Hilary Duff (280) (DEBUT)
16. Already Gone, Kelly Clarkson (278) (-15) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
17. Life Moves On, FINNEAS (224) (DEBUT)
18. Closer, The Chainsmokers f/ Halsey (222) (DEBUT)
19. Late Night Feelings, Mark Ronson f/ Lykke Li (220) (DEBUT)
20. shut up, Greyson Chance (166) (DEBUT)

Marco Mengoni leads with his 2015 single "Ti Ho Voluto Bene Veramente". Thanks to a kick of nostalgia, the song debuts at #1 achieving 595 chart points and makes Mengoni the first Italian artist to ever lead the chart (previous high for an Italian was Mahmood's "Soldi", that peaked at #7 in the week ending the 14th of February).

"Dancing With a Stranger" by Sam Smith and Normani returns to the chart this week at a new peak of #2 with 462 chart points, up from the previous high of #14 reached during the debut week and 16 (!!) weeks off the chart. This is Normani first charting song (and top 10) and Smith's second charting song (but first top 10 also for him - he previously charted at 15 with "Too Good At Goodbyes").

Closing the top 3 there's Billie Eilish and Khalid chart topper "lovely" with 460 chart points (really close to the #2 song). "lovely", that logs a second non consecutive week in the top 10, previously peaked at the summit during the week ending April 11th, when it dethroned Eilish's own "bad guy", making her the first artist to replace herself at the top spot (Taylor Swift later did it too, replacing two weeks after "...Ready For It?" at the top spot with her own "Call It What You Want".)

Gaga's "Always Remember Us This Way"  from A Star Is Born returns at #4, logging a third week in the top 10 with 406 chart points. It previously peaked at #2, blocked by Gaga's own "Shallow". It is now tied as the 4th longest running song in the top 5.

Greyson Chance earns his first top 5, as "white roses" from his album "portraits" returns on the chart at #5, up 5 spots from previous #10 high logging a second week in the top 10 with 352 chart points.

Kacey Musgraves is another return on the chart, as "Space Cowboy" becomes her second top 10 at #6 with 350 chart points (previous high was #13). Her first top ten, "High Horse" still stands as her highest peaking song so far at #4.

Lady Gaga smash hit (on my charts and on the world's charts) "Shallow" with Bradley Cooper comes back at #7.  It's tied (with several other songs) as the 3rd longest running song in the top 10.

Mabel makes her chart debut with "Don't Call Me Up" at #8 with 346 chart points. The song is the first charting song for the artist, and so obviously her first top 10.

Taylor Swift's new lead single, "ME!" featuring Brandon Urie of Panic! At The Disco descends 1 spot from the previous week, at #9 (even though it bullets in points). It debuted at #1 during its first week and logs a 3rd consecutive week in the top 10 (every week from the release). It extended Swift record as the artist with most number #1 songs becoming her 4th #1.

Closing up the top 10, is Ariana Grande's "7 rings", stationary at 10. The smash hit is surely one for the record books: it's the longest running #1 song (with 8 weeks at #1), longest running top 5, top 10 (12 weeks now) and overall charting song (this last, tied with her own "God is a woman" with 14 charting weeks. God charts at #12 this week, down 3 spots from last week. It reached a peak of #2 and is the longest #2 running song with 4 weeks - it was blocked for three of them by "7 rings" and for 1 by "breathin", always from Grande).

NOTABLE MOVES OUTSIDE THE TOP 10: previous #1 "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson is down 15 spots this week to #16. FINNEAS gets its first charting song with "Life Moves On" (as does Hilary Duff with 2015's "My Kind"). After his #5 peaking collab with Miley Cyrus, Mark Ronson starts another collab at #19 with Lykke Li, "Late Night Feelings". Greyson Chance gets his second charting song at #20 with "shut up".

itsjem HOT 10 (ALBUMS)

1. A Star Is Born OST, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (672) (RE) (AT PEAK. 2ND WEEK #1)
2. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEPP, WHERE DO WE GO?, Billie Eilish (566) (+2) (PEAK #1 FOR 3W)
3. portraits, Greyson Chance (564) (RE) (AT PEAK. #3 FOR 2W)
4. Le Cose Che Non Ho, Marco Mengoni (562) (DEBUT)
5. dont smile at me, Billie Eilish (456) (RE) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)
6. Golden Hour, Kacey Musgraves (402) (RE) (PEAK #5 FOR 2W)
7. Gioventù Bruciata, Mahmood (400) (RE) (AT PEAK)
8. Breathe In. Breathe Out, Hilary Duff (346) (RE) (NEW PEAK)
9. Ivy To Roses, Mabel (344) (DEBUT)
10. All I Ever Wanted, Kelly Clarkson (288) (-8) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)

The official soundtrack to A Star Is Born by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper spends a 2nd non-consecutive week at #1. It's now just the 4th album to reach multiple weeks at the top, the others being Billie Eilish's WWAFAWDWG (which logged 3), Taylor Swift's reputation (with 2) and the record holder thank u, next by Ariana Grande (7 weeks).

Billie Eilish's debut album rises two spots to #2. Since its debut, it has fallen off the chart just for 1 week, keeping inside the top 5 for the rest of the weeks.

portraits by Greyson Chance repeaks at #3, closing in on the #2 spot.

Marco Mengoni logs a top 5 album as Le Cose Che Non Ho debuts at #5 thanks to the #1 debut of its single, Ti Ho Voluto Bene Veramente. A similar thing happens for Mabel's Ivy To Roses, which thanks to its top 10 single Don't Call Me Up earns a top 10 album as well. Hilary Duff also owes the re-entrance of her album BIBO at a new peak of #8 thanks to the #15 entrance of the song My Kind.

CERTIFICATIONS OF THE WEEK

Remember that:

- songs can achieve GOLD (1000 points), PLATINUM (2000 points) and DIAMOND (20000 points)
- albums can achieve GOLD (2500 points), PLATINUM (5000 points) and DIAMOND (50000 points)

THIS WEEK:

CLOSE TO ME by ELLIE GOULDING X DIPLO F/ SWAE LEE is now GOLD SONG

WHITE ROSES by GREYSON CHANCE is now a GOLD SONG

ALREADY GONE by KELLY CLARKSON is now a GOLD SONG

SHALLOW by LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER is now a 1X PLATINUM SONG
LOVELY by BILLIE EILISH & KHALID is now a 1X PLATINUM SONG

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? by BILLIE EILISH is now a 4X PLATINUM ALBUM

NOTABLE: Ellie Goulding, Greyson Chance and Kelly Clarkson earn their first certification. Gaga earns her first platinum hit and Billie Eilish her 6th platinum certification for a song (2nd most behind Ariana Grande, who earned 10). Moreover, WWAFAWDWG is now the top certified album ever, tied with Ariana Grande's thank u, next, which is also certified at 4X platinum.

ahhhhhhhh, it took more than I imagined!!! I really really hope you will like it :hug:

12/20

Welcome to YTT! :party:

Songs~ Life Moves On, ME!, lovely :heart2: Closer, My Kind, Close to Me, God is a woman :jamming:

when the party's over :date: Already Gone + Space Cowboy :smitten: bad guy :fish1: Shallow + ARTUW :worship2:
Albums~ All I Ever Wanted, BI.BO., Golden Hour, don't smile at me, WWAFAWDWG? and ASIB :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Great lists

On 5/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, Pressure ? said:

12/20

On 5/21/2019 at 8:59 PM, Remmy said:

Welcome to YTT! :party:

Songs~ Life Moves On, ME!, lovely :heart2: Closer, My Kind, Close to Me, God is a woman :jamming:

when the party's over :date: Already Gone + Space Cowboy :smitten: bad guy :fish1: Shallow + ARTUW :worship2:
Albums~ All I Ever Wanted, BI.BO., Golden Hour, don't smile at me, WWAFAWDWG? and ASIB :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Great lists

Hii! Thanks for the replies :party: I thought no one was going to reply anymore! Tomorrow the new week update is coming :duca:

Edited by itsjem

Dancing with a Stranger in the top 2 :alexz:

Shallow, Dont Call Me Up, Bad Guy, Already Gone, and Late Night Feelings :clap3:

9 hours ago, potent said:

Dancing with a Stranger in the top 2 :alexz:

Shallow, Dont Call Me Up, Bad Guy, Already Gone, and Late Night Feelings :clap3:

A suprise for me when I saw it, it just randomly clicked :alexz:

Update coming now!!

DISCLAIMER: please keep in mind that I have started using last.fm on December 13th, 2018. That is to say that obviously many peaks/record broken by songs and albums I listened to are to keep in that timeframe (so for example, maybe I have listened to an X song that has come out in August at that time a lot and it would have reached #1 on my chart, but it does not have that peak now cause I was not on last.fm!)

WEEK 24 (MAY 17TH - 23RD)

HALSEY LEADS WITH RECORD-SETTING "NIGHTMARE" DEBUT

itsjem HOT 20

1. (NEWNightmare, Halsey (1750)
2. (+9bad guy, Billie Eilish (868) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
3. (+5Don't Call Me Up, Mabel (701) (NEW PEAK)
4. (+5ME!, Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie (644) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
5. (REWithout Me, Halsey (587) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
6. (RESoldi, Mahmood (530) (NEW PEAK)
7. (+37 rings, Ariana Grande (473) (PEAK #1 FOR 8W)
8. (-4Always Remember Us This Way, Lady Gaga (416) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)
9. (-6lovely, Billie Eilish & Khalid (359) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
10. (NEWCasa, Giordana Angi (357)
11. (NEWDoin' Time, Lana Del Rey (355)
12. (-7white roses, Greyson Chance (353) (PEAK #5 FOR 1W)
13. (-1God is a woman, Ariana Grande (296) (PEAK #2 FOR 4W)
14. (-12Dancing With A Stranger, Sam Smith & Normani (294) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)
15. (NEWBlame It On Your Love, Charli XCX f/ Lizzo (292)
16. (+3Late Night Feelings, Mark Ronson f/ Lykke Li (290) (NEW PEAK)
17. (-4when the party's over, Billie Eilish (288) (PEAK #4 FOR 1W)
18. (NEWGioventù Bruciata, Mahmood (231) 
19. (NEWGive Your Heart a Break, Demi Lovato (229) 
20. (-13Shallow, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (227) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)

Halsey splash with Nightmare at #1 with record-setting points: the record for the biggest debut and biggest amount of chart points in a week was previously held by Billie Eilish with bad guy which garnered 1.475 point in its debut week. Halsey earns 1750. It's her second #1 single after Without Me, that led for a week back in December (and now re-enters at #5 thanks to buzz generated by the new single. It is its 6th week on the chart and 3rd in the top 10 and 5.)

Speaking of bad guy: it skyrockets 9 spots to #2 with the 3rd largest #2 week ever (it also has the 2nd largest #3 week ever). It amasses 868 points spending a 4th week in the top 10.

Mabel hits a new carrer high, as Don't Call Me Up reaches #3, up 5 spots from previous week. It's a 2nd consecutive week in the top 10 for the song.

In the meantime, ME! by Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie also is up 5 spots from previous week at #4. It's the 4th consecutive week in the top 10 - in 2nd place for the most consecutive weeks in top 10 since a song's debut (bloodline by Ariana Grande currently holds that record, with 7 consecutive week in the top 10 since its debut).

Eurivision buzz makes Soldi by Mahmood hit a new high at #6 (he also debuts a new song at #18, Gioventù Bruciata. 

7 rings is up 3 spots to, well, #7. It extends its record for total number of weeks in the top 10 with its 13th week. (7 rings and God is a woman (that charts at #13 this week), both by Grande, are tied for most charting weeks with 15).

Lady Gaga with Always Remember Us This Way logs a 4th week in the top 10 at #8, down 4 spots from last week, while lovely by Billie Eilish logs a 3rd top 10 week, down at #9 - 6 spots from last week #3 (it peaked at #1 in April).

At #10, Giordana Angi - the talented star from Italy's talent show Amici, logs her first charting song, and top 10 with Casa. She is the second Italian woman to chart in the top 10 after Loredana Bertè also charted at #10 with her classic Il Mare D'Inverno.

NOTABLE MOVES OUTSIDE THE TOP 10: Lana Del Rey debuts very near to the top 10 (chart wise and points wise) with Doin' Time. It's her 6th charting song (she has 4 top 10s and a #1 with Born To Die). Charli XCX and Lizzo debut at #15 with Blame It On Your Love as Mark Ronson and Lykke Li are up 3 spots to #16 in their 2nd charting week with Late Night Feelings. Shallow by Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper holds at #20, earning another charting week.

itsjem HOT 10 (ALBUMS)

1. (+6Gioventù Bruciata, Mahmood (1200) (NEW PEAK)
2. (=WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEPP, WHERE DO WE GO?, Billie Eilish (923) (
PEAK #1 FOR 3W)
3. (
NEWDedicated, Carly Rae Jepsen (811)
4. (
+5Ivy To Roses, Mabel (699) (NEW PEAK)
5. (
+12thank u, next, Ariana Grande (587) (PEAK #1 FOR 7W)
(-5) A Star Is Born OST, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (585) (PEAK #1 FOR 2W)
(-2) dont smile at me, Billie Eilish (363) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W)
(-5) portraits, Greyson Chance (361) (PEAK #3 FOR 2W)
(-3) Golden Hour, Kacey Musgraves (304) (PEAK #5 FOR 2W)
10. (NEWUnbroken, Demi Lovato (247)

(This chart is completely different from the ZERO chart, as I eliminated the singles that still chart there on the album chart and only kept the albums. For this reason, as for peaks/records I rely on that site, in the future peak/records for album might be a bit off if I don't come back to these chart instead of the album chart by ZERO)

Mahmood earns first #1 album with Gioventù Bruciata this week as it rises 6 spots from previous week. It is the first #1 album for an Italian and non-English act. Billie Eilish keeps at #2 with WWAFAWDG, while Carly Rae Jepsen earns a #3 debut with new album Dedicated. Mabel enters the top 5 with Ivy to Roses (thanks to its hit single, Don't Call Me Up) while Ariana Grande returns to the top tier of the chart with chart-topping record thank u, next. 

Remember that:

- songs can achieve GOLD (1000 points), PLATINUM (2000 points) and DIAMOND (20000 points)
- albums can achieve GOLD (2500 points), PLATINUM (5000 points) and DIAMOND (50000 points)

THIS WEEK:

GOD IS A WOMAN by ARIANA GRANDE is now a 2X PLATINUM SONG

BAD GUY by BILLIE EILISH is now a 2X PLATINUM SONG

ME! by TAYLOR SWIFT F/ BRENDON URIE is now a 1X PLATINUM SONG

DANCING WITH A STRANGER by SAM SMITH & NORMANI is now a GOLD SONG

DON'T CALL ME UP by MABEL is now a GOLD SONG

SOLDI by MAHMOOD is now a GOLD SONG

NIGHTMARE by HALSEY is now a GOLD SONG

PORTRAITS by GREYSON CHANCE is now a GOLD ALBUM

DON'T SMILE AT ME by BILLIE EILISH is now a GOLD ALBUM

GIOVENTU BRUCIATA by MAHMOOD is now a GOLD ALBUM

Ariana Grande earns her 2nd multi-platinum song with God is a woman and Billie Eilish her 1st multi-platinum with bad guy. Taylor Swift swiftly (pun intendend) certifies her lead single ME! f/ Brendon Urie, which becomes platinum after 4 weeks on the chart (as of now, it's her first platinum song). We have a whole bunch of first-certifications, but the new real deal is Halsey, who certifies Nightmare just in its debut week! It also nears platinum status, which it should achieve as of next week.

Edited by itsjem
I forgot to add a disclaimer at the top.

17/20

Halsey, Charli & Demi debuting :clap3:

Albums: 7/10

Half of these debuts showed up on my chart as well, go off :alexz3: Halsey immediately #1, love that :jamming: Billie jumping to #9 :katie2: But she was blocked, just like on Billboard :'( Her other songs falling, along with Gaga x2 and Ariana (Giaw) :cries: Taylor getting a nice boost, guess she's gotta rise somewhere huh? :eli: Demi's appearances on both charts :clap3: Unbroken actually used to be my favorite album from her back in the day but it's my least now. :shutup: Carly deserves higher than #3 :-*

9/20

Bad Guy and Dont Call Me Up charting within the top 3 :clap3:

Nightmare though :eli:

Great debut of GYHAB, that's one of Demi's best songs for sure.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:31 PM, Kevin2803 said:

17/20

Halsey, Charli & Demi debuting :clap3:

Albums: 7/10

Glad you like so many songs as I do!! :clap3:

On 5/29/2019 at 4:54 AM, Remmy said:

Half of these debuts showed up on my chart as well, go off :alexz3: Halsey immediately #1, love that :jamming: Billie jumping to #9 :katie2: But she was blocked, just like on Billboard :'( Her other songs falling, along with Gaga x2 and Ariana (Giaw) :cries: Taylor getting a nice boost, guess she's gotta rise somewhere huh? :eli: Demi's appearances on both charts :clap3: Unbroken actually used to be my favorite album from her back in the day but it's my least now. :shutup: Carly deserves higher than #3 :-*

yeeeessss we share lots of love for the same music it seems!! Billie had a week at 1 with bad guy here, hope it does on billboard too :duca: taylor :eli: unbroken is actually my least fave Demi record too, I just read smth about GYHAB over the week and I went back, cause that slaps :jamming:

On 5/29/2019 at 5:48 AM, Pressure ? said:

9/20

:heart2:

On 5/31/2019 at 5:48 PM, potent said:

Bad Guy and Dont Call Me Up charting within the top 3 :clap3:

Nightmare though :eli:

Great debut of GYHAB, that's one of Demi's best songs for sure.

Yes at the top 3 love :clap3:agree with GYHAB, as I said in the other reply I read smth about it over the week and I went back to it! 

DISCLAIMER: please keep in mind that I have started using last.fm on December 13th, 2018. That is to say that obviously many peaks/record broken by songs and albums I listened to are to keep in that timeframe (so for example, maybe I have listened to an X song that has come out in August at that time a lot and it would have reached #1 on my chart, but it does not have that peak now cause I was not on last.fm!)

WEEK 25 (MAY 24TH - 30TH)

MABEL EARNS A #1 SONG AS "DON'T CALL ME UP" GOES AT THE TOP SPOT

itsjem HOT 20

1. (+2Don't Call Me Up, Mabel (1200) (NEW PEAK) (3 WEEKS CHARTING)
2. (=bad guy, Billie Eilish (813) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W) (7 WEEKS CHARTING)
3. (-2Nightmare, Halsey (756) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
4. (+6Casa, Giordana Angi (424) (NEW PEAK) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
5. (REWho Do You Think You Are, Spice Girls (422) (NEW PEAK) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
6. (-2ME!, Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie (420) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W) (5 WEEKS CHARTING)
7. (RE) i'm so tired..., Lauv & Troye Sivan (363) (NEW PEAK) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
8. (-17 rings, Ariana Grande (361) (PEAK #1 FOR 8W) (16 WEEKS CHARTING)
9. (+2Doin' Time, Lana Del Rey (304) (NEW PEAK) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
10. (+6Late Night Feelings, Mark Ronson f/ Lykke Li (302) (NEW PEAK) (3 WEEKS CHARTING)
11. (+4Blame It On Your Love, Charli XCX f/ Lizzo (300) (NEW PEAK) (2 WEEKS CHARTING)
12. (NEWRun Away With Me, Carly Rae Jepsen (243) 
13. (-1white roses, Greyson Chance (241) (PEAK #5 FOR 1W) (5 WEEKS CHARTING)
14. (NEW) Remo, Mahmood (239) 
15. (-7) Always Remember Us This Way, Lady Gaga (237) (6 WEEKS CHARTING)
16. (NEW) Truth Hurts, Lizzo (235)
17. (NEW) Too Much, Carly Rae Jepsen (178) 
18. (-1when the party's over, Billie Eilish (176) (PEAK #4 FOR 1W) (8 WEEKS CHARTING) 
19. (REthank u, next, Ariana Grande (174) (PEAK #2 FOR 1W) (10 WEEKS CHARTING)
20. (NEWFind U Again, Mark Ronson f/ Camila Cabello (172)

Mabel rises 2 spots to the #1 with lots of points, 1200 to be exact (up 71.18% from last week), with her hit Don't Call Me Up. It's the greatest amount of points for #1 for a song that is not a debut. It's her first #1 hit, and charting song likewise.

bad guy is steady at #2 (but #1 has changed) after going #1 for a week during WWAFAWDWG? debut week. In its 7th week charting, it's basically steady point-wise from last week (down -6.34%). It's showing amazing longevity and replay value.

After debuting at #1 with a record-breaking amount of points, Nightmare by Halsey is down to 3, with a -56.80% decrease. Even if seems a pretty steep fall, it's held up fairly well considering the extra-ordinary points last week.

Giordana Angi flies to #4 with her hit Casa, with a light 18.77% increase. New career peak, new peak for Italian women.

Spice mania has officially taken off as their SpiceWorld 2019 tour starts! As I'll be attending the first Wembley date, look out for more Spice Girls on the charts these upcoming weeks :eli: This week it's their funky Who Do You Think You Are to re-enter at #5, earning a new peak! Lots of other Spice tracks are bubbling under the top 20.

ME! spends yet another week in the top 10 (it has never left it since its debut). It's down -34.78% points wise from last week.

i'm so tired... by Lauv and Troye Sivan re-enters, finding a new peak at #7.

The song of the records, 7 rings by Ariana Grande is down 1 spot at #8. It's down -23.68% in its 14th (!) week in the top 10 (it extends its record for the longest running song in the top 10, doubling on the #2 spot) and 16th week on the chart (as it becomes the longest charting song ever! It passes Grande's own God is a woman, who has 15 - and has not charted this week).

Two new top 10s close the chart: Lana del Rey earns 5th top 10 with Doin' Time, up two spots from last week and fairly stable point-wise (-14.37%) (she has a #1 with the song Born To Die) and Late Night Feelings flies 6 spots to #10, up 4.46% from last week - so, pretty stable point-wise. It's Ronson 2nd top 10 (after Miley collaboration peaked at #5) and Lykke Li's first. It's been increasing every week since its debut.

NOTABLE MOVES OUTSIDE THE TOP 10: Lots of debuts on the rest of the chart. Charli XCX and Lizzo near the top 10 at #11 with Blame It On Your Love, up 4 spots from last week. Carly Rae Jepsen debuts a oldie (which in reality I'm sure would have had plenty weeks on here had I had last.fm before) and a new song, as Too Much is #17. Mahmood debuts a new song at #14. Lady Gaga is quite a bit down with her hit Always Remember Us This Way and Billie Eilish stays strong with her when the party's over. In the meantime, with only a few hours in the tracking week, Mark Ronson and Camila Cabello debut new blissful song Find U Again at #20. Look for it to jump a lot next week cause I'm loving it!

itsjem HOT 10 (ALBUMS) 

1. (+3Ivy To Roses, Mabel (1420) (NEW PEAK)
2. (=WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEPP, WHERE DO WE GO?, Billie Eilish (1253) (
PEAK #1 FOR 3W)
3. (
+2thank u, next, Ariana Grande (976) (PEAK #1 FOR 7W)
4. (
RESpice, Spice Girls (699) (NEW PEAK)
5. (
+6) Casa, Giordana Angi (642) (NEW PEAK)
(RE) Spiceworld, Spice Girls (585) (AT PEAK)
(-6) Gioventù Bruciata, Mahmood (473) (PEAK #1 FOR 1W)
(NEW) Emotion, Carly Rae Jepsen (306)
9. (-3) A Star Is Born OST, Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (304) (PEAK #1 FOR 2W)
10. (-2portraits, Greyson Chance (247) (PEAK #3 FOR 2W)

(This chart is completely different from the ZERO chart, as I eliminated the singles that still chart there on the album chart and only kept the albums. For this reason, as for peaks/records I rely on that site, in the future peak/records for album might be a bit off if I don't come back to these chart instead of the album chart by ZERO) 

Mabel's Ivy To Roses rises to #1, up 3 spots from last week as its hit single also hits #1 on the singles chart. It's Mabel's first #1. Billie Eilish still keeps at #2 on the chart as its single bad guy as thank u, next by Ariana Grande, the longest #1 album ever, is up 2 spots from last week. Spice Girls re-enter 2 albums in the top 10, earning a new peak for their debut, Spice and Carly Rae Jepsen exits her new album Dedicated but debuts her classic Emotion. 

Remember that:

This week:
ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY by LADY GAGA IS NOW A 1X PLATINUM SONG
DON'T CALL ME UP by MABEL IS NOW A 1X PLATINUM SONG
NIGHTMARE by HALSEY is now a 1X PLATINUM SONG
I'M SO TIRED... by LAUV and TROYE SIVAN is a GOLD SONG

Edited by itsjem
I mistagged a song.

Singles~ Billie (bguy) blocked again asdifj :'( All 3 returnees and the 2 Carly debuts are great :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
Gaga falling the most by far :noparty: Billie (wtpo), Taylor & Halsey slipping a bit :katie: Charli/Lizzo + Lana doing well :eddie:
Albums~ E•GOD•TION coming thru :worship: Yesss at double Spice Girls :katie2: They better come to the US with decent prices because I want to see them so bad.

9/20

Wow Dont Call Me Up taking the #1 :eek: :clap3:

I like most of the debuts, but Truth Hurts is my favorite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.