Madonna enters Spotify's Artists with Most Monthly Listeners

Swag

At 60. :clap3:

Only the QUEEN

Strihming legend :clap3: coming to shatter TUN's streaming week record (in all seriousness, this is pretty good all factors considered)

That's great considering she's decades past her prime. :clap3:

I mean...i don't think any female artist above 50 is doing better.

I find it impressive how Madonna with no hits this era (as expected) is now above J Lo which keeps trying every year and is one generation younger than Madonna...or even Britney and Christina Aguilera which are 2 generations younger than Madonna and their fans stream a lot more than Madonna's fans :deadbanana2:

Also, her top 10 on spotify includes 4 hits from the 80's, 1 hit from the 90's, 2 hits from the 00's and 3 songs from the 10's :deadbanana2:

Medellin in less than a month has already surpassed Mariah's latest first single (that came out like over 6 months ago) and is now almost reaching Janet's Made For Now that came out like 8 or 9 months ago.

Who the hell has this stability?

Maluma and Swae’s streaming power :jonny5:

Omg Meghan Trainor is #159 :jonny5:

The Queen of Pop did THAT! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Psikea said:

Who's doing it like her? I just... 4 decades in the game :jonny2:

No one's on her level! :worship2:

8 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I mean...i don't think any female artist above 50 is doing better.

I find it impressive how Madonna with no hits this era (as expected) is now above J Lo which keeps trying every year and is one generation younger than Madonna...or even Britney and Christina Aguilera which are 2 generations younger than Madonna and their fans stream a lot more than Madonna's fans :deadbanana2:

Also, her top 10 on spotify includes 4 hits from the 80's, 1 hit from the 90's, 2 hits from the 00's and 3 songs from the 10's :deadbanana2:

Medellin in less than a month has already surpassed Mariah's latest first single (that came out like over 6 months ago) and is now almost reaching Janet's Made For Now that came out like 8 or 9 months ago.

Who the hell has this stability?

Streaming legend :clap3:she is really trendsetting the blueprint for all the other female artists, she didn't lie in the Vogue interview when she said she was the only legend alone doing this. 

OT: actually she is at #175 :cm: and Eurovision will sure give her another boost 

2 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Streaming legend :clap3:she is really trendsetting the blueprint for all the other female artists, she didn't lie in the Vogue interview when she said she was the only legend alone doing this. 

OT: actually she is at #175 :cm: and Eurovision will sure give her another boost 

She's just unstoppable :jonny5:

grandma did that :clap3:

She´ll ve at 14M soon :clap3:

queen :clap3: 

NjDS2Oq.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.