Beyoncé or GaGa: Whose tour would you enter?

?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I would attend Lady GaGa's tour.
    • I would attend Beyoncé's tour.
    • I would skip both and plan a fun night at home.

147 posts in this topic

You have one night when both concerts of these huge pop girls with #1 are happening, and you can only enter one of them with a date. Which tour do you choose and why? Vocals, dancing, production, etc?

w1aduMj.gif

Well, I've seen Gaga live twice and was bored to death. Her shows really are her Achilles heel. I've seen Bey only once at Coachella and that was fantastic, so her.

I've seen both already (Joanne World Tour & Formation World Tour) and still it's impossible to choose who I'd want to see again. I like more of Gaga's discography and she's a great performer, but Beyoncé created a church-like experience I had never experienced before. Ugh:jonny5:

4 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Gaga no shade to Bey. I just prefer Gaga's songs more

Thank you! It’s basically whom ever you prefer :clap3:

I’ve seen Beyoncé twice but it would be nice to see Gaga. She’s not bad by any means

Beyonce, she has proven over and over again she’s in tip top shape and health, I wouldn’t have to worry about her cancelling and she would give it her all, vocals, dancing, production, looks.... she just nails it. 

In 2014, Artrave & OTR happened the same night in Toronto. I remember a lot of people canceling their Gaga plans to go see Beyoncé & JayZ. Now imagine if it’s Beyoncé only :ahh:

Gaga since her songs are actually good and danceable. I'm not paying to see cheerleading routines and a huge fan blowing back a woman's hair.