larry rudolph; #freebritney is unnecessary

30 posts in this topic

“I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,” says Rudolph. “The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private time.”

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-manager-says-1203215676/

which basically means- FREEBRITNEY is necessary and c ship is there for just to enslave britney. i hope there's a special place in hell for him and the rest of the team

tumblr_inline_o688udH7W51u0ju50_500.gif

they are literally digging their own graves with every new statement they make

Mess, even after Britney herself wants to get out of the c-ship :toofunny2: 

My question is why doesn't Britney herself then make this statement? Why is it that Larry is doing all this? Clown.

The way he speaks on her behalf is gross. As if she’s not a human being 

1 minute ago, Faruhs said:

My question is why doesn't Britney herself then make this statement? Why is it that Larry is doing all this? Clown.

cuz his ass is on fire, not hers

The NERVE of this man. 

he really thought he could silence the ARMY huh?

tumblr_inline_o688udH7W51u0ju50_500.gif

**** you Larry Rudolph.

If Britney ever is free he knows he’ll be fired again 

Once again. U people DONT know britneys mental state. He very well could be stating facts, which unlike you all. He knows about britneys true state and what a "free" britney could do wrong.

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Once again. U people DONT know britneys mental state. He very well could be stating facts, which unlike you all. He knows about britneys true state and what a "free" britney could do wrong.

:toofunny2: 

Why he didn't resign yet?

"The conservatorship is there for a reason" that's for Brenda to decide sis  :fan:

Be gone, Larry.

16 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

"The conservatorship is there for a reason" that's for Brenda to decide sis  :fan:

still dead at Brenda Joan :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

We don't, but if we judge certain career moves Larry and his team made the last decade in combination with the described state of Britney's mental health by father/Larry/team then Larry is the last to speak since a lot of things he arranged are not the wisest decisions for someone who is described to be unstable but hey let's all sit back and watch how her team, management and father destroy Britney, while even her mother and herself support said movement :cm:

She asked for more freedom herself though. Larry, just run while you still can :-*

Every time this rat says something he keeps proving everyone how guilty they are

Serving Dr. Luke type of answers.

But didn't Britney herself join the movement? :gaycat4:

57 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

He literally said yesterday he hasn’t spoken to her in months :priceless: You need to wake up and realize how they’ve been contradicting themselves over and over with all the stories they plant in the press to see which one sticks. 

OT: There’s a new blind item out about how he just ****ed himself over and will be fired within the next week :fan:

Lemme look for the rat traps in my house :sick:

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Do you have a life? You're in literally every thread about her