15 posts in this topic

I had literally no idea who this woman was, and she used James for attention and views and to get more famous.

I'm not even a James fan, but she seems desperate and gross.

James would have no reason to be a part of this and end himself :rip: He is super famous and doesn't need this bad press. She, however, could use ANY press. She's a flop.

12 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

I had literally no idea who this woman was, and she used James for attention and views and to get more famous.

I still think this is a Jeffree plan and something he’s been plotting for months to get James out  of the industry before getting his own line. Eliminate the competition. Cancel before confirmed

2 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

You mean she cleared her name and brand before James could damage them by fueling altered stories to drama channels? She did what she had to do. The GP had decided what kind of justice was served. :siptea:

3 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Why would James sacrifice all his success and reputation for her. 

4 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

You mean she got even with a phony gay who used her to get to where he is. Sounds like she stood up for herself, and won, thanks to her immaculate reputation. 

4 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

She...gave him his career. :rip:

No. Hardly anyone would let themselves and their brand go through this sort of turmoil. Considering that this just happened, it's too soon to tell what kind of ramifications all of this will have for them. 

On 5/16/2019 at 3:17 AM, Ari29 said:

I still think this is a Jeffree plan and something he’s been plotting for months to get James out  of the industry before getting his own line. Eliminate the competition. Cancel before confirmed

agreed that's how i feel...james is the only real big beauty guru youtuber that's on the same level as him it's like he used tati to get james out the way

5 minutes ago, 305 said:

No she is smart and got ahead of his own sick game and WON 

This. She and her lawyer husband made him, and now they ended him.