Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

James Charles is gaining subs again

46 posts in this topic

duh, the initial bandwagon hate effect always wears off after a couple of weeks... people didn't care about what he did, they cared about the drama and the social media interactions... by the end of summer no one will remember this and he will be again screaming "HI SISTERS" at the beginning of every video while butchering Ariana's summer single

also, Jeffree Star is the last person to come for anyone and Tati is a 40-year-old woman having a beef with a teenager  :rip:  not to mention both of them were SILENT about the predatory behaviour accusations they apparently knew about for years UNTIL he did something that hurt them business-wise  :rip:  if this doesn't show you the true colors of these people I don't know what will

I hope when he comes back he exposes all the people who did him wrong, like fakeass Jeffree star and ‘sister squad’.

It’s one thing to be dragged by the GP and media, but it’s something else to be backstabbed by “friends”.

I don't appreciate that guy but the all drama about him was just overdone. 

He's just a 19 yo guy who is losing himself in the business and social media world. 

That Tati girl could have just talked to him privately instead of exposing for that. 

As for the straight man abuser report... C'mon y'all won't pretend you never tried to pick up some in your life :rip: He just awkwardly did that... 

OJH's lost!

91f66fd18b9ad529881fe8ee33d1e0c9.gif

Posted (edited)

It was expected, he is lucky we live in a short attention span society with social media so any kind of backlash wears off quickly. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Koons said:

OJH's lost!

91f66fd18b9ad529881fe8ee33d1e0c9.gif

This gif... is just...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

I don't appreciate that guy but the all drama about him was just overdone. 

He's just a 19 yo guy who is losing himself in the business and social media world. 

That Tati girl could have just talked to him privately instead of exposing for that. 

As for the straight man abuser report... C'mon y'all won't pretend you never tried to pick up some in your life :rip: He just awkwardly did that... 

It’s clear you didn’t watch her 40 min video right? 

1 hour ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Wth is that gif :ahh:where is it from? 

a...prom (i misspelled it, u know what i mean.)

- gif approved by james charles cuz everyone's a bit gay :mandown:

Ffff he kinda won in the end though, his subscriber count dropped but views went up by like 10 times :skull:

Just wait until he uploads the next video, lol.

That's when I'll subscribe too.

knowing that he has suffered this week is enough for me

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

duh, the initial bandwagon hate effect always wears off after a couple of weeks... people didn't care about what he did, they cared about the drama and the social media interactions... by the end of summer no one will remember this and he will be again screaming "HI SISTERS" at the beginning of every video while butchering Ariana's summer single

also, Jeffree Star is the last person to come for anyone and Tati is a 40-year-old woman having a beef with a teenager  :rip:  not to mention both of them were SILENT about the predatory behaviour accusations they apparently knew about for years UNTIL he did something that hurt them business-wise  :rip:  if this doesn't show you the true colors of these people I don't know what will

With Jeffree, yeah I agree, Tati’s situation is quite different. She was a mentor to James and a motherly figure, she talked to James privately about his interactions with straight/bi-curious guys and warned him it could come back to hurt his career. I’m sure she was, understandably, pissed off that a month after she talked to him he goes and strikes a deal with her competitor. 

Of course he is! Twitter warriors are bored of that scandal now and moving onto the next one. 

23 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

With Jeffree, yeah I agree, Tati’s situation is quite different. She was a mentor to James and a motherly figure, she talked to James privately about his interactions with straight/bi-curious guys and warned him it could come back to hurt his career. I’m sure she was, understandably, pissed off that a month after she talked to him he goes and strikes a deal with her competitor. 

yes, so after he hurt her business-wise she decided to expose the predatory stuff she knew about for months... that's exactly what I said and it doesn't change the fact that she's trash  :michael:  without the Coachella promotion thing she wouldn't talk about this at all

11 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

yes, so after he hurt her business-wise she decided to expose the predatory stuff she knew about for months... that's exactly what I said and it doesn't change the fact that she's trash  :michael:  without the Coachella promotion thing she wouldn't talk about this at all

That’s not what you said, you said she was silent and that’s not true. Without the Coachella thing you don’t know you can only assume. On the other hand I know for sure that prior to the Coachella thing she was talking to him privately and encouraging him to seek help. She didn’t publicly expose him until he took their issues public by dm’ing drama YouTube channels.

Why would she have publicly exposed someone she was mentoring prior to him going to her competitor and then going around publicly trying to tarnish her reputation? Like, that doesn’t make any sense at all. 

He’s loosing now. Guess his bought followers are up.

I just want to know what's going on, like what's he doing, is he devastated? is he plotting his revenge? are there crisis talks going on within his camp about his future? we need another video from him or something. 

Posted (edited)

It's the same with backlash over pop stars. People get mad, bitch, and then move on to the next scandal. Probably just him buying subscribers again tho.

YESSSS

Posted (edited)

Some of you giving an opinion when you haven't even watched Tati's video :toofunny3:

Anyway, things are kind settling down, he wasn't gonna lose followers forever and many people are probably following him to see what his next move is. Although I'm judging to whoever follows that creature.

10 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Not you sending the Roman Holiday edition :deadbanana: