RUMOR: Britney recently filmed tell-all interview

102 posts in this topic

Omg I'm terrified of the sad things we're going to learn - but the truth NEEDS to be out there!!

I can't believe what's been happening - so shocking.

Didn't she also recently do a bizarre social media video telling people to not believe what they hear? I can totally believe her doing an interview. I wouldn't be shocked if she announced that she's done with show business. 

QZtKwh7.jpg

I believe it, but I doubt this will ever be seen at least in an official way. 

I would like to believe this is true

Not buying it. I hope that it's true however. 

even if this was true, i don't think it will air. jamie made several of her interviews get trimmed in 2016, like when she talked about her conservatorship on some UK tv channel or like when she joked about having "daddy issues" with mario lopez on ET (?). jamie is a total control freak and i think he'd say "over my dead body". 

something like this could be really effective though.

omg please can this be true :weeps: 

5 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Ill believe it when I see it.

!! :jonny5:

I don't buy it.

I mean, if she's off her medication and tells it like it is, I'm here for it. 

She's a grown-up and has a right to free speech. 

Hmm if the conservatorship is under investigation, surely a tell all thing like this would be illegal?

Do you really think her conservators would allow this? And if it had happened we’d know, thanks to the TMZ brigade there’s a demand for photos of her, we see now when she’s out and about, she couldn’t leave a closed court hearing from an underground car park without being pictured. 

47 minutes ago, Hakunt said:

even if this was true, i don't think it will air. jamie made several of her interviews get trimmed in 2016, like when she talked about her conservatorship on some UK tv channel or like when she joked about having "daddy issues" with mario lopez on ET (?). jamie is a total control freak and i think he'd say "over my dead body". 

something like this could be really effective though.

every team edits interviews. in this case all they can do is sue CBS and CBS might take a risk since it would make them millions and make them look good. 

----

this is too good to be true :toofunny3: 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

every team edits interviews. in this case all they can do is sue CBS and CBS might take a risk since it would make them millions and make them look good.

every team doesn't represent someone like britney. her case is unique, her past is unique and her team is unique, and for that reason there is always going to be skepticism around her interviews.

47 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Hmm if the conservatorship is under investigation, surely a tell all thing like this would be illegal?

Exactly. I think its illegal and thats why i think this interview is science fiction

I hope this is true and Im sure she will speak up if she gets this c-ship to end

6 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

A few more interview tidbits:

Re: 2007 breakdown: She doesn't definitively answer what caused it because (in her words) she doesn't really know and thinks it was a culmination of things to do with fame and postpartum depression (she also opens up about this a great deal.)

On recent court hearing: Feels like the judge really heard her and said she's never had that before; appreciates the court's willingness in letting her speak. Wishes the outcome would have been a bit different but she says she respects the system and says "that's just the way it goes." Has faith and hope in future hearings.

On how the media portrays her:She actually brought this up without Gayle even approaching the topic and the first thing she mentioned was the photos of her leaving court barefoot. Big eyeroll. Said it's "not that serious, people." Said she chose the worst heels. Understands paparazzi and websites have to do their jobs but said "85%" of what's out there isn't true.

On #FreeBritney: Says she understands it and appreciates the fire that her fans have but it isn't necessarily necessary. She wants the same thing but in different ways than what the fans might have in mind. She wishes everything from the media to the movement would just calm down so she could "breathe for a minute."

On restraining order against Sam Lutfi: Said some of her darkest moments were when he was in her life. She doesn't necessarily blame him for everything that happened but said he definitely didn't help the situation and isn't helping it now. Said the current restraining order needed to be in place. She said she wasn't really comfortable talking about it beyond that.

Gayle asked about the "old" and "goofy" Britney: This is probably one of the cuter moments of the interview - showed some old footage of performance/interviews she did when she first started out. She says: "The old, goofy me's still in there, it's just taking some time to get her back, but I still crack jokes and say dumb things you know. You'd be surprised how lame I can be behind closed doors."

On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

This sounds boring tbh 

Britney's ALWAYS said she knew more than anyone ever realized.  She has been in the industry a long time and I'm sure she has receipts.

I was just thinking about how she needs a FTR 2.0, but without the editing and supervision of her team. It's a great idea. Hope this turns out to be legit.

I hope it does air soon if it's true.

6 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Do you really think her conservators would allow this? And if it had happened we’d know, thanks to the TMZ brigade there’s a demand for photos of her, we see now when she’s out and about, she couldn’t leave a closed court hearing from an underground car park without being pictured. 

Sounds like 2007-08 when she couldn't walk without being pictured.

Definitely fake. While the investigation is ongoing, I’m pretty sure she can’t talk about any of this. 

I’d love for her do a tell all interview in the future, but idk...I’ll believe it when I see it.

She hasn't ever discussed anything in the last 12/13 yrs specially the breakdown, C- Ship etc and while I would like to believe this I'm like 50/50 on this.

However it would be a good move on her part if true & I hope it is!

If true this would be great as everyone will see just exactly what she's been through (Nobody really knows) and how her father and team has been controlling her like a damn SLAVE these last past 12 yrs.

While I will admit I do believe that her Father definitely saved her life back in 2007 and stepped in at the right time .... I also think 12 yrs is a LONG LONG time and the point of The C-ship I thought was to get her life back on the right track and help her to learn how to manage life.