RUMOR: Britney recently filmed tell-all interview

102 posts in this topic

here for this :jonny5:

britney coming for her freedom and a moment in pop culture 

22 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

A few more interview tidbits:

Re: 2007 breakdown: She doesn't definitively answer what caused it because (in her words) she doesn't really know and thinks it was a culmination of things to do with fame and postpartum depression (she also opens up about this a great deal.)

On recent court hearing: Feels like the judge really heard her and said she's never had that before; appreciates the court's willingness in letting her speak. Wishes the outcome would have been a bit different but she says she respects the system and says "that's just the way it goes." Has faith and hope in future hearings.

On how the media portrays her:She actually brought this up without Gayle even approaching the topic and the first thing she mentioned was the photos of her leaving court barefoot. Big eyeroll. Said it's "not that serious, people." Said she chose the worst heels. Understands paparazzi and websites have to do their jobs but said "85%" of what's out there isn't true.

On #FreeBritney: Says she understands it and appreciates the fire that her fans have but it isn't necessarily necessary. She wants the same thing but in different ways than what the fans might have in mind. She wishes everything from the media to the movement would just calm down so she could "breathe for a minute."

On restraining order against Sam Lutfi: Said some of her darkest moments were when he was in her life. She doesn't necessarily blame him for everything that happened but said he definitely didn't help the situation and isn't helping it now. Said the current restraining order needed to be in place. She said she wasn't really comfortable talking about it beyond that.

Gayle asked about the "old" and "goofy" Britney: This is probably one of the cuter moments of the interview - showed some old footage of performance/interviews she did when she first started out. She says: "The old, goofy me's still in there, it's just taking some time to get her back, but I still crack jokes and say dumb things you know. You'd be surprised how lame I can be behind closed doors."

On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

Ok this is definitely not true. Bye

:jonny: Larry and her father are gonna do everything to try and stop it but I really want to see this

26 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Re: 2007 breakdown: She doesn't definitively answer what caused it because (in her words) she doesn't really know and thinks it was a culmination of things to do with fame and postpartum depression (she also opens up about this a great deal.)

On recent court hearing: Feels like the judge really heard her and said she's never had that before; appreciates the court's willingness in letting her speak. Wishes the outcome would have been a bit different but she says she respects the system and says "that's just the way it goes." Has faith and hope in future hearings.

On how the media portrays her:She actually brought this up without Gayle even approaching the topic and the first thing she mentioned was the photos of her leaving court barefoot. Big eyeroll. Said it's "not that serious, people." Said she chose the worst heels. Understands paparazzi and websites have to do their jobs but said "85%" of what's out there isn't true.

On #FreeBritney: Says she understands it and appreciates the fire that her fans have but it isn't necessarily necessary. She wants the same thing but in different ways than what the fans might have in mind. She wishes everything from the media to the movement would just calm down so she could "breathe for a minute."

On restraining order against Sam Lutfi: Said some of her darkest moments were when he was in her life. She doesn't necessarily blame him for everything that happened but said he definitely didn't help the situation and isn't helping it now. Said the current restraining order needed to be in place. She said she wasn't really comfortable talking about it beyond that.

Gayle asked about the "old" and "goofy" Britney: This is probably one of the cuter moments of the interview - showed some old footage of performance/interviews she did when she first started out. She says: "The old, goofy me's still in there, it's just taking some time to get her back, but I still crack jokes and say dumb things you know. You'd be surprised how lame I can be behind closed doors."

On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

Ok this is definitely fan fiction

As if Britney would ever do this 

I so want this to be true, and I really hope it comes to fruition.

Britney really deserves to be heard, in her own words.

1 hour ago, Customer_Service said:

I wouldn't be surprised considering when she was preggaz she did a mini 'tell all' interview that she called herself. But, Britney in 2019 is private and anxious asf - so I am on the fence whether she really cares enough to tell her side.

She is literally fighting for her life and to get free from this ****. She is private and anxious because they have made her be that way now.

1 hour ago, .Odyssey. said:

I was so excited. Now I know this is fake, ugh.

16 minutes ago, MaRy said:

why gayle king tho? :doc: 

Exactly. Unless she is the only one that was willing to do it while she's under the c-ship. Although, I think Oprah would tbh.

2 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

Confirmed fake then

Not really. If this is part of Brit & Lynn’s approach to combat the Britney camp’s paid negative press & the fact that she’s under an evaluation by the courts, it’s in her best interest to speak well of her children’s father at this time. 

If this is true, my heart will explode. Britney NEEDS to be heard & to show the world how ridiculous this all is & that she’s perfectly sound. 

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

I hope this is not real because her answers seem pretty boring AND pre-approved by Jamie, Larry and co. :skull: 

This is obviously untrue :rip: not to mention LSA is literally a hell hole full of lies and disgusting delusions made out by some really weird creatures, its hilarious to see them sometimes believe one of their incogs predicted/got the right tea but that only happens cuz there's threads and posts for literally every theory possible about any celeb :skull: