Jasmine Masters is iconic, why?

24 posts in this topic

I literally had no idea she's from that Drag Race show but I see her everywhere, she's so hilarious and iconic :dies: 

And I- oop!

👁👄👁

🕷👄🕷

We love a black drag queen crossing over to the straight GP. Her mind.

True, I just wish she learned to memorize lines so she can slay a season. Ha own self-saboteur :'(

I don't even watch Drag Race but she is that bitch!

And from what I understand she never made it far on that show but is a bigger star than most of them? :lmao:

And I - oop! is my new favorite thing. :lmao:

she's an icon and and she managed to be a viral meme on her own :jonny6: i hate that everyone overuses the "and i oop-" one for everything now though

She's from RuPaul? wtf lmao

10 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

:ahh:

Posted (edited)

"and I opp" is iconic and people using it all the time without even knowing is that legend.

"just as a I thought ... TRASH"

my fave, a classic! 

What’s amazing is after her run on the show fans were calling her the n word and comparing her to animals because they were so mad because of some things she said, but they had to eat crow when she started going viral and now they have to pretend like they weren’t being gross and racist to her 

4 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

What’s amazing is after her run on the show fans were calling her the n word and comparing her to animals because they were so mad because of some things she said, but they had to eat crow when she started going viral and now they have to pretend like they weren’t being gross and racist to her 

that fanbase is the worst

never watched rupaul's drag race but jasmine is so funny. someone give her a reality tv show already 

the gun shots is the best one

the 1st time i binged her vids i laughed for so long @ that part :bibliahh:

Meme icon.:worship2:

she's so effortless iconic :ahh:everything she does is so meme-able

I love that she has so many iconic memes but I just hope she somehow gets money from it, cause sadly it seems like they’re getting use everywhere but she’s not getting anything from it. :dancehall:

A queen for the people :clap3:

Miss Jush has always been one of my favorites

She’s a meme legend but I hope she’s getting booked accordingly. I don’t follow drag culture much but from what I’ve observed, it’s the white insta-model look queens that seem to thrive best post-show exposure. Ms Jasmine needs to realize her worth and get on that money train ASAP. 

I love her! This tweet had me dying :dies:

She sure ****ing is :alexz:

On 5/16/2019 at 1:03 AM, EmojiClothes said:

This almost never happened. She was there for a few episodes (Untucked + main show) and showed her disgusting personality in just like 3 of them. People didn't like it but it's not like she was that awful. One or two Internet trolls may did what you're saying, but it's not like it was a generalized response. She totally reached to play the victim and fans stick to that fake narrative. Kennedy (and Ginger) were easily most hated that season and never complained about anything like that. 

Anyway, OT: She's sometimes funny but it's not that big of a deal. She's a living JOKE but her drag is so 101. The fact she was invited to an All Stars season (and didn't add ANYTHING to it, she was barely present) because some memes is :rip:

40 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

This almost never happened. She was there for a few episodes (Untucked + main show) and showed her disgusting personality in just like 3 of them. People didn't like it but it's not like she was that awful. One or two Internet trolls may did what you're saying, but it's not like it was a generalized response. She totally reached to play the victim and fans stick to that fake narrative. Kennedy (and Ginger) were easily most hated that season and never complained about anything like that. 

Anyway, OT: She's sometimes funny but it's not that big of a deal. She's a living JOKE but her drag is so 101. The fact she was invited to an All Stars season (and didn't add ANYTHING to it, she was barely present) because some memes is :rip:

Girl it was everywhere and I’m not gonna let you act like it wasn’t. People were disgusting to her. Calling her Mr. Ed and apes and primates and I’m sure there’s still parodies out of it on YouTube. Season 7 was the first season where the fans just got ****ing vile with queens, and it was more than Kennedy and Ginger who got it. Actually pretty much every queen outside of Aryan Airlines was treated awfully by fans. And Kennedy and Ginger both definitely complained about the hatred they got too :rip:

Ive met Jasmine irl and she talked about how she considered killing herself and everything. 

Anyways you’ve already shown your cards and your personal bias with your second paragraph, stop talking about things you don’t know.