Jump to content

Yellow rangers or Pink rangers?

26 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I mostly preferred Pink Rangers, with the exception of Ashley (Turbo/Lost Galaxy).

 

Kimberly was my fave as a child. Kendrix from Lost Galaxy is iconic too, the way she sacrificed herself and then passed the torch to Karone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Supervixen said:

I mostly preferred Pink Rangers, with the exception of Ashley (Turbo/Lost Galaxy).

 

Kimberly was my fave as a child. Kendrix from Lost Galaxy is iconic too, the way she sacrificed herself and then passed the torch to Karone.

i like Ashley too. She was the first latina female ranger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Supervixen said:

I mostly preferred Pink Rangers, with the exception of Ashley (Turbo/Lost Galaxy).

 

Kimberly was my fave as a child. Kendrix from Lost Galaxy is iconic too, the way she sacrificed herself and then passed the torch to Karone.

Karone shat on Kendrick. Pretty sure she gave me my first erection lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Javan said:

Karone shat on Kendrick. Pretty sure she gave me my first erection lol.

I admit that Kendrix was quite vanilla compared to Maya or even Karone, but for some reason she was my fave on Lost Galaxy. Plus the fact that she was the first Ranger to die got me shook as a kid.

 

Lmao, Karone was very hot indeed, especially as Astronema.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really dont know how u guys remember the actors face and name , i grew up watching power rangers and the only thing i like and can remember is their color suit :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim is still the standard even some of the Yellow Rangers (Ashley) were created in her likeness.

 

tumblr_ojlo0wwJpp1qze8b1o3_400.gif

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard I definitely have favorite pink and yellow rangers. Kimberly is the GOAT.

 

Kimberly & Trini were the best pair of female ranger members on the team.

 

6ad6d9297b1baf23e732723e3fabd798.gif

 

Ashley & Cassie are definitely a close second though.

 

tumblr_n3v6dpBBEn1s4u1mvo6_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Kim is still the standard even some of the Yellow Rangers (Ashley) were created in her likeness.

 

tumblr_ojlo0wwJpp1qze8b1o3_400.gif

 

 

 

 

Yes, i agree Ashley is the yellow ranger version  of Kimberly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites