Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Selena Comes For Social Media

62 posts in this topic

She‘s 100% right. Social Media is the devil.

Off Topic but I hope she is well

People thinking Selena wouldn't exist without instagram :dies: do your research. Her career might have taken a backseat the past few years but you don't get the money she has, the power she has and the respect she has in the music industry without working hard and having some kind of talent. She was more successful than all of us before instagram was even popular.

She is 100% right. Its something that is terrible for all of us, realizing or not, but were never going to give it up. Same goes for her. 

22 minutes ago, Syňth said:

People thinking Selena wouldn't exist without instagram :dies: do your research. Her career might have taken a backseat the past few years but you don't get the money she has, the power she has and the respect she has in the music industry without working hard and having some kind of talent. She was more successful than all of us before instagram was even popular.

"Her only income" some said. Lmfao. Thats how pathetic half of ATRL users are. 

And her speech about not wanting to see your bodies on Insta, I wanna see your hearts is an amazing inspiring speech that only good people can understand, not ****ed up haters/zombies. It means that she cares about your heart, about your personality and thought and not about the way you look. It doesnt mean that you should post pictures of yourself or that she wants to see your actual heart. Sometimes Im amazed at the stupidity I read on here. Omg. 

8 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

Have you even seen the video? she is just talking how dangeours can be for teenagers

Dont bother talking to these. They dont go past the headline, let alone read and/or understand. As long as its good enough to hate or trash or bash or tear down someone then its good enough for them. Literally what Social Media has become. The pressure it outs on people as well. 

How Social Media Is Bad for You 

1. Depression and Anxiety 

2. Cyberbullying 

3. FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) 

4. Unrealistic Expectations 

5. Negative Body Image 

6. Unhealthy Sleep Patterns 

7. General Addiction 

via https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/negative-effects-social-media 

Love how people agree with her and at the same time are on Social Media! :) 

I wonder why she says this, when without social media, she wouldn’t be #1 in that compared to the rest of her peers...I mean even Ari surpassed am I correct? 

I like Selena but a lot of her words are meaningless 

The person who wouldn’t pick “sides” on police brutality wants to criticize others for not being aware of the news? :ahh: 

The person who is best friends with Trump supporters wants to criticize other people for not getting the right information? :toofunny2:

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

She's so annoying when she does this kind of stuff. Reminds me why I can't stand her sometimes Remember when she was AT THE MET saying how she hates being a celebrity? Then go home to Texas and go back to college and get a job at Whataburger baby. Delete your Instagram sis.

15 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

Or when she said "show me your heart, not your body!" then was in her bra on the gram a few weeks later. So corny and hypocritical. 

an Ariana's stan and OSH of course,you are. 

She barely posts on social,only on Instagram actually and not often. She took a long break from Instagram and social last year (and not only). She doesn't live on social and doesn't pay attention of them (i'm talking about hating comments from haters like you).

YOU should go back to college and get a life -.-

17 hours ago, Raver said:

Delete your instagram then. Make a statement, Queen! 

agreed :zzz: