Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Selena Comes For Social Media

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ArianadelRey said:

Well shut it down and not participate on it, that's what any normal person (including myself) would do.

Have you even seen the video? she is just talking how dangeours can be for teenagers

Just now, BeingRicardo said:

Have you even seen the video? she is just talking how dangeours can be for teenagers

Then she should delete her account to teach those teens a lesson. No way to spin this she's a hypocritic who needs social media but "hates" it 

58 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Hypocrisy 

Not really. She's completely inactive on Twitter and has been for years and does very minimal usage of Instagram. Her social profiles are basically solely for marketing/sponsorships and not personal use and have been for a long time now. 

-

A lot of celebrities seem to feel this way towards social media and I totally get it. 

25 minutes ago, Blue Momo! said:

Then she should delete her account to teach those teens a lesson. No way to spin this she's a hypocritic who needs social media but "hates" it 

:cm: 

55 minutes ago, Javan said:

So no one is going to talk about her stiff ass face?...

she is barely moving her mouth when she talks. What kind of surgery is this? Or is she high again?

omg :bibliahh:

32 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

I would understand this if it wasn't for the person you have on your AVI :priceless: it is not like she tries hard to be one, bitch is not giving two ****s lately, disappears and comes back in months, does not promote her music etc, she goes back to Texas from time to time as stays there and you'll damn know what she meant with "I don't wanna see your bodies on Instagram", it wasn't exactly that.

Right? These people over exaggerate what she says just because they dislike her :toofunny3: but do that to their fav and they play the victim bc she's been through a lot!!!! D: :ahh: 

58 minutes ago, Blue Momo! said:

saying something is dangerous and can hurt people does not mean you do not have to use kii we all know how dangerous can be social media for certain people and we all use it and we all can use the same speech

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

I would understand this if it wasn't for the person you have on your AVI :priceless: it is not like she tries hard to be one, bitch is not giving two ****s lately, disappears and comes back in months, does not promote her music etc, she goes back to Texas from time to time as stays there and you'll damn know what she meant with "I don't wanna see your bodies on Instagram", it wasn't exactly that.

Wdym sis? Ariana never fake hates her career or fake hates social media to seem deep. Selena uses social media just like anybody else, promoting Puma and whatever else to make money, then acts above it. Please. 

1 hour ago, Javan said:

So no one is going to talk about her stiff ass face?...

she is barely moving her mouth when she talks. What kind of surgery is this? Or is she high again?

Fillers? She's gained a lot of weight, maybe she wanted her face to look more defined. 

Social media is kind of why she has a career so lmao. 

2 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

She's so annoying when she does this kind of stuff. Reminds me why I can't stand her sometimes Remember when she was AT THE MET saying how she hates being a celebrity? Then go home to Texas and go back to college and get a job at Whataburger baby. Delete your Instagram sis.

2 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

Or when she said "show me your heart, not your body!" then was in her bra on the gram a few weeks later. So corny and hypocritical. 

:skull: 

I mean it's true. It gives artists a platform to promote themselves and their work, but it does have a really negative side too. 

How does she look 10 and 30 at the same time? :rip:

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I agree with her but she bashes social media every couple months. I swear it's a never ending cycle.

Right? Like we get it, it makes you depressed, go away then. Can you come up with something else.

I like what she says and she sounds like a very mature girl. Social medias are very dangerous for young people. 

47 minutes ago, RudeBoyy said:

Fillers? She's gained a lot of weight, maybe she wanted her face to look more defined. 

Social media is kind of why she has a career so lmao

No one would be following her if she didn't have a career. Where is this logic coming from? :psyduck:

she's right, a bit hypocritical but i think she refers more to the whole james charles type subculture, social media celebrities, they are very toxic

Came here to drag but I agree with everything she said. Also she looks gorgeous :heart2:

We know, but why do you keep using it to make money?  You’re not making our lives better with sponsored posts and heavily photoshopped selfies.  You’re setting an example that is not sustainable or attainable for the very people who are most negatively affected by social media.

Cant she just stay in rehab forever?

Social media built up her career, so I find this kind of comical. 

She is so weird

I stan you Selena but there's a lot of good things about social media as well, just focus on that :dies:

I swear everyone here is either stupid or close to be. Laughing at all the comments 

Lmao what a hypocrite, she's posted three times in the last three days. Considering half your fanbase is children, instead of preaching how "dangerous" it is for them, remove yourself from it and stop supporting it. Sitting there acting woke doesn't achieve anything. We all know how trash social media is, we don't need to be told that. 

She‘s 100% right. Social Media is the devil.

Off Topic but I hope she is well