Youtuber ranks the Pop girls

91 posts in this topic

« Hey, if I was posting a random video from a random YouTube Channel with a random ranking with my fave at the top to make ATRL mad ? :oh: « 

:dies: and the fact that it worked is :eatpopcorn:

All of you are being pressed for no reason. It is HIS opinions. For the most part, I agreed with him.

Beyonce's music is overrated, Adele's success does not make her music particularly interesting and Kesha's music is harmless fun pop done right! 

What's the issue with that? Get a grip. 

Why yall giving streams to this random person and then getting mad about his opinions bunch of weirdos 💀

7 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

How about you just post his ranking for us, or do you need clicks that bad for your channel?

omg

The absolute anger from some people in here. :toofunny2: Maybe y'all missed the part where it was a subjective ranking. Not everyone will think your fave is the G.O.A.T nor do they have to x

3 hours ago, ceremonials said:

All yall getting butthurt over this :ahh:girl who cares

mte + coming for the guy's looks when most of them probably look worse...  so annoying :rip: 

OT: yeah the ranking is a bit messy with Bey being so low and some like Kesha being so high, but I like his opinions, he is clearly unbiased and this is just his opinion.

Taylor and Gaga getting S ratings as they should :worship2:

Beyoncé and Katy deservedly getting shackled to the D-list :clap3:

14 hours ago, lilMonsterKayla said:

:rip: This is something ugly twinks say

Put her on her place. :clap3:

EDIT: That list is trash though. :biblio:  

Except for Rihanna and Keha being way too high and Lana and Madonna a bit low, I agree with him 

Judging by what he prioritizes and his reasoning, you can tell he's definitely not your average ATRLer :dies: