Passenger dies after being pushed off bus.

130 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

You’re jumping to crazy conclusions about a murder victim :rip:

Dont group black women in with this bitch like they’re all prone to violence 

It’s almost like generalizations are bad :skull:

2 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

All I’m saying, is until people are judged individually and not the color of their skin, the person they voted for, their gender etc., terrible things will continue to happen to innocent people (on all sides) 

I’m sorry I misunderstood you 

Thats on the people in power to change. Everyone else is just working with the hand theyve been delt.

1 minute ago, Adonis said:

When you cater to racism you get a reputation for it. Naturally when you broadcast it people react negatively to it. But lets get all of the stories first. 

??? :deadbanana4:asefdghfj

Are you saying the old man catered to racism?? Are you assuming this bc he's WHITE?? The racism :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Sanctified said:

This. Politics as a whole is the enemy imo, people excusing this kind of merciless, ultimately fatal act of violence because of assumptions of character need to take a good hard look at themselves.

Exactly.

I believe the three evils of this world are religion, politics, and money. It’s the reason why world peace will never and can never be a thing. 

1 minute ago, thinking said:

Are you saying the old man catered to racism?? Are you assuming this bc he's WHITE?? The racism :deadbanana2:

That user clearly has some screws loose up top :rip:

13 minutes ago, man***** said:

Oh god lmao.. The paranoia. I'm out gn kids. 

Of you’re out, you ran out of ideas.

2 minutes ago, thinking said:

I dont think I ever said the man catered to racism. You may want to read my post and the post I responded to again. Comprehend it. Then apologize. 

Just now, Adonis said:

Thats on the people in power to change. Everyone else is just working with the hand theyve been delt.

Not really though. I’m not. I am not gonna sit around and wait for people who think they’re more important than me to realize this. I’ve implemented it in my everyday life. And because of this, I have so many good friends of all races, genders, sexual orientations etc. and 0 conflict in my life. Saying we just have to work with the cards we’ve been dealt is kind of an excuse imo. It’s up to us (the people of the world who outnumber those in power) to change the way we think. The people of the world are those who are causing a lot of this violence. If we can stop thinking this way, it could eventually turn into a ripple effect. 

I get what you’re saying, I do. But look back in history. When has being hateful towards entire races/groups ever led us to a solution? We are lucky enough that people in front of us have taught us these lessons before we have to learn them ourselves. It’d be a shame if we let ourselves slip into the viscous cycle again. 

Just now, Adonis said:

I dont think I ever said the man catered to racism. You may want to read my post and the post I responded to again. Comprehend it. Then apologize. 

:deadbanana2:

Evil bitch. Electric chair. 

This thread is a MESS.

Poor guy, hope she rots in prison.

Forget prison, electric chair this bitch, end her life asap! poor old man literally being murdered how bout she ****ing does too then. An eye for an eye.

1 hour ago, man***** said:

Oh god lmao.. The paranoia. I'm out gn kids. 

So you’re just gonna run away after saying it’s justified to push an old man off the bus like that.

”yOuR wOrDs HaVe CoNsEQuEnCeS”

Bitch, I- :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Ishiba_Makuza said:

Forget prison, electric chair this bitch, end her life asap! poor old man literally being murdered how bout she ****ing does too then. An eye for an eye.

I don’t fully support this idea, but-

tenor.gif?itemid=11648592

one less food stamp hoarder in the country

just another day in the USA. sad and tragic

2 hours ago, Adonis said:

Lets not act like Trump supporters werent supporting people being shot at our borders or Trump threatening journalists with violence or Trump supporters killing people in churches all over the country. Sometimes trash gets trashed. What the woman did was wrong based on what I read so far but I dont feel sorry for him.

it's one thing to "support people being shot" and another to MURDER someone :deadbanana4:  the first amendment supports freedom of speech, but nothing supports murder. there's literally no excuse :rip:

Some things oyu just dont do. Idk what he told her to trigger this but it does not warrant pushing a super old man like that. You just ignore and move along or diss him back but you dont friggin push an old man are you kidding me?! omg :( 

The way this turned into a democrat vs republican debate because he's old and white :deadbanana2: RIP to him... could have been someone's grandfather. And take that bitch to a mental asylum for her anger management.

Yall are dumb for not watching the clip carefully. The driver DOES NOT drive off and leave the old man on the curb and the passengers DO NOT act like nothing happened.

The last 10 seconds of the clip are from before the old man got pushed and show him sitting quietly.

As for the passengers reaction, there is the old lady who seems shocked and probably afraid to intervene because she's just as old and frail as the guy who just got killed. There's the big brown haired middle aged white woman who puts her hand to her mouth in shock and then gets out of the way as the crazy woman moves to the back of the bus. And there's the black guy who raises his arm (seemingly in protest) and stands up after seeing what happens (maybe preparing to protect the kid next to him?). The bus seems to stay put after the old man got pushed.

30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Some things oyu just dont do. Idk what he told her to trigger this but it does not warrant pushing a super old man like that. You just ignore and move along or diss him back but you dont friggin push an old man are you kidding me?! omg :( 

She was arguing and swearing at other passengers and she was upset at him for daring to interrupt her venting session by telling her to "be nicer"...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

She was arguing and swearing at other passengers and she was upset at him for daring to interrupt her venting session by telling her to "be nicer"...

omg that's so damn sad :weeps: rest in peace 

2 hours ago, FefeDobson said:

Exactly.

I believe the three evils of this world are religion, politics, and money. It’s the reason why world peace will never and can never be a thing. 

Getting rid of religion, politics and economics* will not bring world peace but will bring us back to the stone age when these things didn't exist yet as they are the building blocks of civilization.

12 hours ago, man***** said:

She's black so was she triggered by his Trump white power rhetoric? That's the only thing that would Make me not care.. Sometimes you words have consequences and a girl will push ya.. Doesn't mean she wanted him dead though. Idk though just saying. 

I thought yall didn't see color 

All the people on the first page trying to make excuses for this bitch looking like boo boo the fool :clown: