Passenger dies after being pushed off bus.

130 posts in this topic

HANDOUT_ElderlyManPushedBus2_15579261404

Video showing a woman violently pushing a 74-year-old man out the door of a stopped bus in downtown Las Vegas on March 21 was released by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department on Tuesday.

Serge Fournier initially survived the fall but later died of his injuries at a hospital on April 21.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/video-released-of-elderly-man-being-shoved-off-bus-passenger-now-facing-murder-charge-police-say

:cries:

oh my fkn god idk why I watched that damn video 

The way none of the women standing right there helped him or anything :mazen: Oh my

Posted (edited)

She's black so was she triggered by his Trump white power rhetoric? That's the only thing that would Make me not care.. Sometimes you words have consequences and a girl will push ya.. Doesn't mean she wanted him dead though. Idk though just saying. 

Was she jailed? Assaulting the elderly is off the limits, although the same applies to assaulting anyone.

Wtf. The people standing there watching and the driver just leaving :biblio:

All should be arrested as well.

Nah. Why they have to use those 2 pics? 

All I could hear was Fatality

She must feel like crap rn

5 minutes ago, man***** said:

She's black so was she triggered by his Trump white power rhetoric? That's the only thing that would Make me not care.. Sometimes you wirds have consequences and a girl will push ya.. Doesn't mean she wanted him dead though. Idk though just saying. 

That's no excuse. She murdered him. 

Hope they find her and she gets life in jail. This is murder.

Is it odd to watch gore videos? Isn’t that kinda crazy? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Timber said:

That's no excuse. She murdered him. 

That's why no violence is better yup yup. 

7 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Wtf. The people standing there watching and the driver just leaving :biblio:

All should be arrested as well.

that's very telling that means everyone in the bus including the driver sided with the woman she probably was getting it from that old man was saying some ignorant things. 

Vile :biblio: What were they arguing about for it to result to this

I wonder what he was saying to her?

I wonder what he was saying to her?

Given the lack of reaction from the people around them -- including the bus driver who just rode off without even pausing -- I'm willing to bet he was being antagonistic in some way. Not to say her getting physical was justified, but I can't imagine she would ever have thought that would have led to death, so that's two lives down the toilet over what? A few second long verbal exchange with a stranger? I hope they catch her though, whatever her intent or reason, she needs to pay the consequences.

No context to the video so.

:rip: 

I agree with y'all he must've been saying some d*mb sh*t, but why does she react like that? I don't understand people that get angry over other people's words, why get angry over something you're not in control of? :priceless:

Witnesses told police that Bishop (woman) had been cursing at other bus riders, prompting Fournier (man) to tell her to "be nicer to the passengers," according to the arrest warrant. Bishop, who was wearing a "Love" emblem on her jacket, fled the bus with a child without offering assistance to Fournier, witnesses said, according to the warrant.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-allegedly-pushed-man-las-vegas-bus-charged/story?id=63051109

:biblio:

8 minutes ago, thinking said:

Witnesses told police that Bishop (woman) had been cursing at other bus riders, prompting Fournier (man) to tell her to "be nicer to the passengers," according to the arrest warrant. Bishop, who was wearing a "Love" emblem on her jacket, fled the bus with a child without offering assistance to Fournier, witnesses said, according to the warrant.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-allegedly-pushed-man-las-vegas-bus-charged/story?id=63051109

:biblio:

Ummm well here’s the context yall. 

Put it that trash in jail for life 

Poor woman. RIP.

:biblio: If the witness statement from that updated story is remotely true, I'm absolutely appalled at the fact that not one person from that bus tried to help him. The way everyone was so unfazed by his getting pushed, you would think he was instigating.

I wonder what policy the transit system there has in place for drivers in cases like this? I can't imagine they don't bear some burden of responsibility to at least stop and call for help with a potentially injured passenger.

Anybody who could harm such a fragile old man needs to be taken off the streets forever.

RIP to him :cries:

11 minutes ago, Ascension said:

:biblio: If the witness statement from that updated story is remotely true, I'm absolutely appalled at the fact that not one person from that bus tried to help him. The way everyone was so unfazed by his getting pushed, you would think he was instigating.

I wonder what policy the transit system there has in place for drivers in cases like this? I can't imagine they don't bear some burden of responsibility to at least stop and call for help with a potentially injured passenger.

Maybe a case of bystander phenomenon, people are less likely to help in situations when other people are present. Maybe they were also just in utter shock. But it's still so appalling to see this. :cries: