Biggest scam you've pulled off?

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lilMonsterKayla said:

Ot: I used to play this chat game called Habbo Hotel, you had avatars, and clothing and furniture, etc. It costed money to have access to certain privileges, clothing, etc, though. So.. they had a ‘call line’ to get coins, and it costed money via phone bill. This scam ass website had NO barrier for kids to just use their own house phone, just a small ‘ask your parents first!’ message that obviously everyone would ignore.. :rip:

Anyway; I spent a whole summer continually calling this line, until one day my parents SQUEALED ‘what the ****?! What is Habbo?! what is this huge bill?!’ & I ran upstairs and his in my brothers room :rip: I was like 12.

It was so bad though... I’d have sleepovers with my friend & we’d call four times ($10 charge each call) at 11:50pm, then we’d call four more times when it hit midnight, because there was a call limit per day :rip:

It was so bad that even my best friend at the time would use his grandma’s house to call the hot line.. :rip: leaving them with the bill. Even my brother called it when I played it with him a few times that summer. :deadbanana: 

omg i did literally the same with my aunts phone :deadbanana2:

probably just stealing at walmart self checkout :clown: not crazy stuff but like when im buying groceries ill "accidentally" not scan a few random things to save myself like $50 :foxaylove2:

Whenever I need something on Amazon I create new emails to take advantage of the Prime free trial. :celestial3:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

How? :rip:

Classpass trials :fan:

36 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

probably just stealing at walmart self checkout :clown: not crazy stuff but like when im buying groceries ill "accidentally" not scan a few random things to save myself like $50 :foxaylove2:

But they literally have people checking receipts by the door. How would you be able to get away with it? :skull:

Using my mum’s debit card to buy stuff on iTunes without her knowing, she was so pissed at me for doing it too :dies: :dies:

3 hours ago, TSLGNMA said:

I got to go straight to the front of the line on every ride I wanted at Universal Studios by writing up and making a bunch of copies of fake permission letters from a made up Universal employee named Francis. I also got free parking that same day by just saying I was dropping people off. 

please tell me you got to the hollywood universal :ahh:

I have had an ill gotten (NOT stolen, but not legally obtained, either) disabled parking placard I've kept in my glove compartment for years now. I won't use it when there are limited disabled spots or if I'm not wearing heels tho, I'm not a complete asshole. 

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

But they literally have people checking receipts by the door. How would you be able to get away with it? :skull:

I mean, it's not like they go through each sack and cross check it with the receipt. Usually they just take a quick glance at the receipt and say have a nice day. :rip: If I buy stuff like a case of waters or something that's not sacked I make sure to scan it!

Damn, I'd go straight to heaven in my after life if it existed. I literally can't think of a time where I scammed something. I've seen like maybe 1 or 2 movies pirated back when I was a rebellious teen.

My friend and I scammed Amazon a bunch of times for free laptops, PS4s XBOXs etc. we got the item for free... plus a full refund of the money that we didn’t spend. Ahhh fun times.

I worked in the dining hall during college, and got sooo much free food just by becoming friends with all the student managers. I'd grab all the food I wanted, and they'd "ghost swipe" my card and let me pass right through the registers with no questions asked nnn.

The dining hall also had a convenience store attached that was open till 11pm, so if a friend of mine was closing a certain night- I'd just show up and go "shopping." I'd fill my back pack to the brim with food, drinks, condoms, lube :oh:  i basically had a mini Costco going back at my apartment with all the inventory I took :foxaylove2: but I didn't care cause I hated that low paying job and place so much nnn. 

I got BOGO Fire TVs from Amazon. 

I ordered a 4K Fire Tv back in 2016 or 2017 and every time I ordered, a few hours the shipping date changed to a closer date. I would cancel and reorder. Finally got one to come in like 4 days because it wasn't up for Prime shipping. The original one shipped, but there was a delay at the post office that was major, so Amazon cancelled the original one and sent a replacement. Turns out I got the original one in the mail first. It was bricked from Amazon, but I went on chat and told them I got it, they unbricked it. Got the replacement in the mail the next day and it wasn't bricked.

Sold it to my friend at work for full price, so basically I got 2 Fire TVs for free :lmao: 

Probably failing classes and having them not affect my record by writing some bogus appeal letters about being deeply affected by my parent's fake divorce and there being an error in the system that led me to believe that I dropped the courses in time when I really didn't.

Then later turning in doctored report cards to my parents so they don't know that I failed and so my father can also get $300 or so off of our car insurance for providing proof of my good grades, all thanks to the power of Paint!

200.gif

Everyone in my class once had to create their own short musical piano piece that would be graded and I was not in the mood for creativity. So I just copied the notes from the Black Star Intro from Avril during her flop phase (this way I knew no one would know the song). The teacher was extremely impressed with "my" piece because everyone else created awful, uninspired trash and I came up with a long backstory of how I created the piece and everyone full on bought it. Some thought it was a song from a commercial. :rip: I still remember everyone's faces when she played "my" piece, because it was so much better than everything else. :toofunny3: Thank you for that A, Avril. :gaycat2: