Biggest scam you've pulled off?

41 posts in this topic

Talking to a guy on grindr and asked him whether he is a top or bottom and he told me he was a top so we arranged a meet the next day, but just to make sure i made a fake profile of a black muscle daddy and messaged him asking him from that asking the same and he switched and was a thristy power bottom suddenly, so i blocked him

qw9lFWh.gif

2 minutes ago, LetsParty said:

Talking to a guy on grindr and asked him whether he is a top or bottom and he told me he was a top so we arranged a meet the next day, but just to make sure i made a fake profile of a black muscle daddy and messaged him asking him from that asking the same and he switched and was a thristy power bottom suddenly, so i blocked him

qw9lFWh.gif

:dies: 

Twice ordered two mushroom and swiss double burger meals (for me and my mom) and ONE 10 piece chicken nuggets (just for me) and got two 10 pieces instead. I was only charged for one though. The other time they didn’t make a mistake.

This is all, I’m an innocent person.

my apartment has a laundry room where you use laundry cards that you "charge" using a website

and i found a way to use the dryers (only the dryers) for free...and have been doing it for the past 3 years and i honestly don't know if anybody else is aware that it's possible wefjwoeigieg

Every time i buy something from Abercrombie I sign up for the newsletter with a random gmail account to get 15 percent off every order

13 minutes ago, LetsParty said:

qw9lFWh.gif

wait lemme snatch your trick sis sfsklsdksl

qw9lFWh.gif

"I had a girlfriend 5 months ago, but we broke up," 

"I'm straight!"

"When I get married and have kids I guess I'll understand."

:cm:

I got to go straight to the front of the line on every ride I wanted at Universal Studios by writing up and making a bunch of copies of fake permission letters from a made up Universal employee named Francis. I also got free parking that same day by just saying I was dropping people off. 

I was writing a paper on the neurobiological mechanisms in producing obsessive-compulsive symptoms. I had previously done a presentation on this exact topic for another seminar-type course I was taking so I intended to use the articles I already found to get the paper with over and done with quickly. I wrote my proposal and annotated bibliography over the course of two days and submitted it thinking I was going to get an insanely good grade. 

LITTLE DID I KNOW my prof required us to submit a proposal featuring "x" amount of sources from a very specific journal and I completely missed that in the instructions so I just cited from what I already had. I got my grade back and he literally gave me a B (I had a 97 average in the class and throughout my first two years of college never got lower than an A- on anything). In the comments he mentioned that I didn't follow the instructions and was subsequently penalized. 

Panic-stricken, I sent an email saying that I accidentally submitted a draft and not the final version. I lied and said I made this mistake because the day our papers were to be submitted online my brother was hospitalized and the stress caused me to rush and submit the wrong one (I don't have a brother btw :rip:).

He wrote back and was super sweet about it and told me to submit the correct version so I scrambled to find new sources and include it in my proposal. He regraded it and I ended up getting a 95 :dies:

I made $2000 by doing literally nothing for a remote, on-campus job while still submitting weekly work hours. No one in HR/payroll ever questioned it.

23 minutes ago, IamCY said:

I've been doing free gym classes every day for the past 4 months in NYC :mandown:

How? :rip:

5 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

I got to go straight to the front of the line on every ride I wanted at Universal Studios by writing up and making a bunch of copies of fake permission letters from a made up Universal employee named Francis. I also got free parking that same day by just saying I was dropping people off. 

Lmao :bibliahh::bibliahh:

I’m not proud of this, but back in the day I played World of Warcraft and you were able to buy subscription time by paying something like 45 000 in-game gold. but I was too lazy to get the gold myself so I would just beg people in the chats to donate gold to me because I was a single mother trying to make ends meet and I couldnt pay for my subscription 

6 minutes ago, Cute said:

Every time i buy something from Abercrombie I sign up for the newsletter with a random gmail account to get 15 percent off every order

:dies:

OT: I once got stopped for running a red light and I was literally wearing a lab coat because we were doing this theme party at the office and I legit convinced officer that we were understaffed 'at the hospital' and a bunched of patiens started having complications, so I was in a bit of a hurry. He said he was sorry for stopping me :skull: I felt so guilty but also whew, dogded that ticket.

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I’m not proud of this, but back in the day I played World of Warcraft and you were able to buy subscription time by paying something like 45 000 in-game gold. but I was too lazy to get the gold myself so I would just beg people in the chats to donate gold to me because I was a single mother trying to make ends meet and I couldnt pay for my subscription 

:ahh: I CAN'T NOOOOOOOOOOOT A SINGLE MOM

I would literally just take bottles of drinks in the student union cafe area and put them in my backpack side pocket since my friend that worked there confirmed there were only cameras in the dining area not where you order and get food. I'd also order smoothies and just drink them up before I go to the cash register since they only run up a receipt you bring to the main register where you get the smoothies. I'd also flat out get to-go containers of food and put them in my backpack in plain sight and no one ever did a thing to me lmao. I probably saved about $1000 each semester since I never paid for the meal plan.

Then there was the time I went to a hookup only to find out after this guy was bragging about his only fans making him $5K he was filming the entire hookup. After I found out I gave him the option to either Venmo me the 5K or I call the cops...he was so pissed but I told him you bragged about it, it should be easy to makeup after you hand me it over. Paid my remaining tuition that semester and lived easily.

College was a wild time of scamming :fan:

Not me, but I know this website full of people who scammed $1000+ worth of albums from a dying Music service. It was a kii. 

Ot: I used to play this chat game called Habbo Hotel, you had avatars, and clothing and furniture, etc. It costed money to have access to certain privileges, clothing, etc, though. So.. they had a ‘call line’ to get coins, and it costed money via phone bill. This scam ass website had NO barrier for kids to just use their own house phone, just a small ‘ask your parents first!’ message that obviously everyone would ignore.. :rip:

Anyway; I spent a whole summer continually calling this line, until one day my parents SQUEALED ‘what the ****?! What is Habbo?! what is this huge bill?!’ & I ran upstairs and his in my brothers room :rip: I was like 12.

It was so bad though... I’d have sleepovers with my friend & we’d call four times ($10 charge each call) at 11:50pm, then we’d call four more times when it hit midnight, because there was a call limit per day :rip:

It was so bad that even my best friend at the time would use his grandma’s house to call the hot line.. :rip: leaving them with the bill. Even my brother called it when I played it with him a few times that summer. :deadbanana: 

9 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I-

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

Not me, but I know this website full of people who scammed $1000+ worth of albums from a dying Music service. It was a kii. 

The Queen era was really something wasn’t it. :dies:

13 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

This is the best post in here. So cute LOL xx

-

I don't run scams or schemes. This guy once stole clothes for me (:rip:) but thats about it. I stole 1 (one) chocolate and lied to my dad that a friend gave me it too! pure madhead behaviour 

Not paying my dentist for annual check ups for 4 years now :fan:

Every time I go to the dentist, for some reason their computers always fail and the same dumb receptionist never logs patients in who have to pay for checkups. 

After having my routine check up, I am told to pay at reception, but I insist on paying by card which like the booking system, is always out of order. 

The reception tells me to come back another time but with cash (except I don't) but she never makes a note of this anywhere usually busy or occupied with something else.

I go back every 6 months for check ups, doing the same thing each time :eli: