Rita on her carrer: "You ain't ****ing getting rid of me!"

35 posts in this topic

She really did that tbh. Queen of staying relevant no matter what.

omg, that was such a sad video :cries: lemme stream her global smash hit Let You Love Me :clap3: 

She made some points

She's inevitable!

She won't go anywhere tbh. She's one of the biggest single artists in the UK, her singles tend to be hits. Phoenix has four top 10 hits (albeit all were released beforehand) one of which is arguably bigger than any of her past hits (Anywhere). It's a shame as an album Phoenix didn't seem to do much, but that's cause they waited too long to release. Her next album should be better planned.

Didnt Calvin also scrap an entire albums worth of songs cuz of their breakup? :'(

Come thru legend FIRO 

Longevity :clap3:

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

She won't go anywhere tbh. She's one of the biggest single artists in the UK, her singles tend to be hits. Phoenix has four top 10 hits (albeit all were released beforehand) one of which is arguably bigger than any of her past hits (Anywhere). It's a shame as an album Phoenix didn't seem to do much, but that's cause they waited too long to release. Her next album should be better planned.

this! they were foolish for not releasing album after Anywhere smashed :rip: at least the album is certified because of all the HITS she made from that album :cm: 

1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

this! they were foolish for not releasing album after Anywhere smashed :rip: at least the album is certified because of all the HITS she made from that album :cm: 

Only Want Yoi should've smashed

I wish my faves were still that driven and ambitious

I just discovered "Anywhere" in March and I've been playing it non-stop. She'll be okay if she continues releasing well written bops like that. 

5 minutes ago, 808s said:

Only Want Yoi should've smashed

Detective Pikachu is smashing instead. FIRO is a box office magnet, wbk :clap3: 

UK Female Artist with Most Top 10 Songs Ever :heart2:

Rita Ora threatens to release new music

I thought Mewtwo destroyed ha?

I kid. Serve us another “Anywhere”, Queen. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Didnt Calvin also scrap an entire albums worth of songs cuz of their breakup? :'(

He also forbid Rita from performing “I would never let you down” which was shaping up to be a big hit and scrapped her album cause of a break up. Calvin is trash for that and is clearly an egoistical, immature bastard, who has issues with power and control when it comes to women.

ugh love her :heart2: she deserves the world

Posted (edited)

i'm still shocked at the gap between her debut and her sophomore

wishing the best for her anyhow

well then keep releasing music :clap3:

its been 7 years and she’s still getting UK hits

we decided to stan the Let You Love Me singer forever :nicole:

1 hour ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

He also forbid Rita from performing “I would never let you down” which was shaping up to be a big hit and scrapped her album cause of a break up. Calvin is trash for that and is clearly an egoistical, immature bastard, who has issues with power and control when it comes to women.

It was rumoured that she allegedly cheated on him. If it's true then he has a right to take back the tracks he produced for her as well as stopping any future performances of his songs. You don't s**t where you eat.