Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Am i becoming a locust?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So obvisouly i dont mean literally but 2 days ago i saw a locust in my room.I live alone and didnt know what to do and i was panicked and i started throwing books and other items at that big locust. Then she suddelny came to me ,sat on me face and i screamed. But few moments later , suddelny stopped be terrified by her and she just left from the window. This was the first time ever i saw a locust on my house.Yesterday i saw 2 more locusts on my room and they just looked at me and whispering something , i dont know i couldnt hear but i knew there were saying something, i think that i can communicate with them, gave them ice cream ,ate a bit of it and then came on me , i think they thanked me and later left. I think that i am becoming a locust too. My skills on jumping are higher in the last 2 days and i feel like my ears are like radars. It is possible if that locust stung me,passes to me some of her genes and then having locusts skills and becoming at some level a *locust*?

:dancehall:

check your home CO level right now.

It just means you're sexually attracted to them. The same thing happened to me except with wolves. 

One second you hate the locust

Suddenly ice cream you give to the locust, which is you 

sounds like it 

sucks to be you!

Bye sis

Resultado de imagen para echando insecticida

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0